It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran earthquakes kills dozens in Tabriz region

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by murkraz
They're saying over 150 dead, 1,300 injured now.

National Post

Terrible.

This is a sad sad state......my thoughts and prayers are with them......im not sure what the infrastructure is like in that area.....but I hope they get the help they need

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
My prayers for all the Iranians, dealing with this devastation.

Help?

International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
"quake" is a better way to start calling this.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Your vitriol and hate is indicative of the hypocrisy you use to justify yourselves.....

Nope

Youre using this tragedy to capitalize on your hate for Israel, all the while accusing their supporters of doing it...

Yep

Not only that, your making personal attacks against me.....

Nope

Your time on ATS will be short if this is your method...........

Itś a method I reserve for pro Israelis.

I recommend some inward reflection

Nope.

I recommend not supporting a genocidal apartheid country.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Not to throw a conspiracy spin on the dead and dying ...heart goes out...but..

Wasn't there a 104 hr earthquake and tsunami warning posted that was due to happen today? Sure, not exactly the same outcome as the prediction...but...still is it enough to serve as more than just coincidence?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Can we all try to forget which side we are on for a moment? This is nothing but a tragedy for all effected. My prayers are with them regardless of their political or religious affiliation. Show some compassion for your fellow mankind. Put all the bickering on hold or move it to the appropriate thread. Now is not the time.

Very sad situation.......

Pax

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Demoncreeper
Not to throw a conspiracy spin on the dead and dying ...heart goes out...but..

Wasn't there a 104 hr earthquake and tsunami warning posted that was due to happen today? Sure, not exactly the same outcome as the prediction...but...still is it enough to serve as more than just coincidence?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The warning was for the coasts of California and Australia. The 104 hour timer had not started when the post rose up and still hasn't started according to the guy spewing it all.

Just the work of plate tectonics in the area. There are several faults under Iran.

The toll is nearing 200 dead now. I imagine the numbers will just keep rising with how much of the infrastructure has collapsed. There are reports of entire towns having suffered.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I was so hoping the death toll wouldn't rise
but with the additional strong quakes and
aftershocks I see that it has. Does anyone
know what country would come to the aid
of the people there?

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I was researching 'earthquake weapons' (for laughs and giggles - as someone posted on another thread claiming we have the technology) and I did find this interesting find from Hugo Chavez on foxnews.com . Yes I know its a double negative - but it is still interesting none the less.

The ultimate goal of the test attack in Haiti, the report reads, is the United States' "planned destruction of Iran through a series of earthquakes designed to topple the current Islamic regime."

Link: www.foxnews.com...
edit on 11-8-2012 by PieceOfThePuzzle because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-8-2012 by PieceOfThePuzzle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by PieceOfThePuzzle

That's an interesting piece of information. The ability to cause
earthquakes in a precise location just boggles my mind because
its so futuristic in thought. I hope the capability is not there
because I can see tptb would use it to fulfill their greed.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy

its so futuristic in thought. I hope the capability is not there
because I can see tptb would use it to fulfill their greed.

I just think that its too weird that Chavez would make a comment about this years ago - and after Israel making comments about hating to be an Iranian in the next 60-90 days or what ever was said - and this happens.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Chavez knows what the hell is up. He warned in advance that the Zionists were going to create Earthquakes using HAARP to take over and manipulate Haiti. Everyone thought he was an idiot and laughed him off saying things like 'HAARP can't create Earthquakes!!'

It's strange how people can't see the bigger picture. HAARP can create Earthquakes. I read once in a website HAARP was used to find Oil & Gas reservoirs. When activated it used only 5 watts of power to vibrate the rock formations to enable the engineers to determine which was Oil and which was Gas. Quite a clever tool and the fact that only required around 5 watts it was quite impressive. They say HAARP has a maximum wattage of 1 billion watts. Now, if you think of it logically, if it vibrates rock formations using 5 watts of power what would it do at 1 billion watts?

Scary!

I know people have said 'The Scientists and engineers that work with HAARP say it can't create Earthquakes'.

There's your first manipulated lie. Of course Government controlled scientists are going to say that. If you owned a weapon that could cause death and damage secretly are you going to admit it can do it? Nope. Your going to block as much info as you can and ridicule anyone who says otherwise.

Ok here's the next question.

If this is true then why are they using this to create Earthquakes?

To make attacks look like nature did it. Takes the blame from you. Weaken your enemies secretly.

Also to keep up the pretence that the 21st December 2012 Mayan Theory is coming true. Causes a lot of fear throughout the population. Creates religious hysteria. Your secret terrorist missions will go unnoticed. People are too busy panicking because the world looks like it is falling apart. They are not paying attention to what is really going on. They are not noticing the build up of forces in their own neighbourhood.

They are blinded by fear. Fear of the impending doom. Fear of the unknown.

Then BANG!!!! Game Over. The Zionists have stabbed them in the back.

Bye Bye Freedoms. Welcome to the world of BIG BROTHER!!!!!

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I posted a thread regarding a very large quake striking Iran and killing/injuring upto 250,000 in and around Tehran with the Rey Wall being damaged and a nuclear facility being damaged but contained.

I had a feeling at the time of posting that it would be soon, around Christmas 2011. I sure hope these quakes aren't a pre-curser to a larger, more deadly quake.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Emergingtruth

My condolences to the affected people.
But very unlikely haarp can cause earthquakes
what would the physics be if haarp could do it

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy

its so futuristic in thought.

This can be done and I hope the wrong people dont have it

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by paxnatus
Can we all try to forget which side we are on for a moment? This is nothing but a tragedy for all effected. My prayers are with them regardless of their political or religious affiliation. Show some compassion for your fellow mankind. Put all the bickering on hold or move it to the appropriate thread. Now is not the time.

Very sad situation.......

Pax

I second this,many lives lost--over 250 as of 6am EST and many,many injured and without homes and who else knows what possible after-shocks could bring?I pray for all effected by this.
edit on (8/12/1212 by amrith777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

'At least 250 people have been killed and over 2,000 others injured in two powerful earthquakes and subsequent aftershocks that rocked Iran's northwestern province of East Azarbaijan.

On Saturday, a 6.4-magnitude earthquake struck the city of Ahar, near the provincial capital Tabriz, at 15:53 local time (1123 GMT). The quake struck 60 kilometers (37 miles) northeast of Tabriz at a depth of 9.9 kilometers (6.2 miles).

Another quake measuring 6.3 on the Richter scale jolted Varzaqan and Haris, which are located near Ahar, 11 minutes later at a similar depth. The epicenter of the quake was 49 kilometers (30 miles) northeast of Tabriz.'

www.presstv.ir...

Hmmm Strange the 2 Earthquakes are at the same depth. HAARP???

Other such events that had the same 'signature' of 6.2 miles, are Haiti, Christchurch NZ. (twice), Fukushima, Chile, Afghanistan, Turkey (twice), Hurricanes Katrina and Bertha. China's 'Quake' was interesting in a number of ways.

Normally, earthquakes usually 'develop' over a long period of time and scalar detectors can sense the nonphysical precursors to quakes.

Another interesting point is that since the Earth's crust is undulating, any 'faults' would be at random depths. Isn't it a remarkable coincidence that so many points of Focus (the point at which earth-movement begins) is 10 kilometers or 6.2 miles deep? That stretches probability beyond comprehension.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
mods please delete.
edit on 12-8-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

WASHINGTON — The United States on Sunday offered help and condolences to the people of Iran over a double earthquake that claimed 227 lives and injured more than 1,000 others. "The American people send the Iranian people our deepest condolences for the loss of life in the tragic earthquake in northeastern Iran," White House spokesman Jay Carney said in a statement. "Our thoughts are with the families of those who were lost, and we wish the wounded a speedy recovery. We stand ready to offer assistance in this difficult time," the statement said. The statement was notably addressed to the "Iranian people" and made no mention of the government of Iran.

US offers help to Iran after earthquake

Good to see the United States offer up support, to the Iranian people.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Sorry to hear this. Hope everyone will be okay.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join