It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu Decision to Attack Iran ‘Almost Final’

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
There is a God given right to Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of happiness. When any man feels he has the authority to deny these most basic of liberties to anyone, for what ever reason, he is vile.
When a religion such as islam contains teachings that reinforce these types of ideals, they becomes vile.

"Slay them wherever you find them. Drive them out of the places from which they drove you."(2:190–93).
"Let the believers not make friends with infidels in preference to the faithful—he that does this has nothing to hope for from God—except in self-defense" (3:28).
.We will put terror into the hearts of the unbelievers. . . . The Fire shall be their home" (3:149-51).
"Believers, do not seek the friendship of the infidels and those who were given the Book before you, who have made of your religion a jest and a pastime" (5:57).

Teachings like this go against the words of my founding fathers that tell me each and every person is free to chose for themselves. The koran contains far too many verses of conquest and of justifications for treating human beings in a most inhumane manner, The actions of the followers of this disgusting work of fiction, the koran, show them to be guilty of violating the words put to paper so many years ago by my founding fathers,

No nation became islamic on the peoples own free will. It was done with fear and intimidation and spread like a plague. mohammed, jim jones, david koresh are all people who believed that they were the messenger of God, that they alone spoke on behalf of God but all were nothing more than deceivers.

Just because the muslims were able to grow their numbers by using violence does not make them acceptable
The mere fact that people need fear them for whatever reason tells me they need exterminated.
I do not fear Jews, I have no fear of Christians....but islam scares me, it wishes to strip from me the Rights that those who came before me taught me I have, and that no man can take from me.

I do not deny that muslims want peace, everyone wishes for peace. The problem is the method they believe peace is achieved. I am taught that peace is attained when you follow the words in the Bill of Rights, while muslims believe that it is had by forcing people to adopt their religion.

Here we do not kill each other because of religion, while over there the kill each other over variations of the same religion, and I am supposed to find this palatable?. I am supposed to lie to myself and see this a productive and good?

Why is it when non-muslims go to offer assistance to them, they are forced to live in guarded compounds while they are there, yet when muslims come over here, the most troubling of their problems is which color automobile to buy.
I am judge and I am jury
and I pronounce islam guilty of crimes against the Bill of Rights and sentence islam to death by humliation

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by g146541

I don't call you the worst blood thirsty nation because there are dictatorships in the ME who are by far worse however the USA has not involved itself in a majority of their wars because of Israel. You should learn some of your own historical facts.

We are not the worst bloodthirsty nation, the terrorist state of israel is.
I do know some US history, especially a case where 34 Sailors and Marines were murdered and another 174 wounded by their supposed ally. Then a rescue effort on the boat was stopped due to some traitors in washington dc.
This was to be a false flag, setup to have the US aid the israeli terrorists in their bloody landgrab.

I see you still did'nt read the link thoroughly
I see you are still citing wiki as a source...

Fanatical Islam is today the biggest threat to the West and Middle East - more so than any terrorist group long term

That's what I keep hearing from israeli terrorists and their propaganda teams here in the US, funny how that works.
Listen, if you and your buddies ronnieray123 and morethanyou wanna go murder babies in Palestine then go over to Iran and murder more babies then go to the bar afterward and have a few beers, I'm cool with that.
I just wish the terrorist state of israel would do it by themselves without my bombs or cash.
Or at least stop rattling the saber.
The US knows full well where terrorists come from.
I understand the company they keep as well.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Anyone that would trust Iran over top israel has got to be absurd and has their priorties mixed up.Iran may not blow up Israel with a nuclear bomb if they ever make one,but they threathen to wipe Israel out on a daily basis and are making enriched uranium over the limit they need.
There is no country or nation on earth that would tolerate such threats especially after it is proven Iran funds terrorist in the Islamic world.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool
Anyone that would trust Iran over top israel has got to be absurd and has their priorties mixed up.Iran may not blow up Israel with a nuclear bomb if they ever make one,but they threathen to wipe Israel out on a daily basis and are making enriched uranium over the limit they need.
There is no country or nation on earth that would tolerate such threats especially after it is proven Iran funds terrorist in the Islamic world.

It is called being in denial, they can not believe there are people who do not know them, who they have never wronged in any way that want to either convert or kill them.
Like a child who trusts a stranger who preys on the innocent

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join