It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu Decision to Attack Iran ‘Almost Final’

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Israel’s top television media outlet, Channel 2 News, has announced today that Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Defense Minister Ehud Barak are extremely close to finalizing a decision to attack Iran, saying that the decision could be made any day now.

news.antiwar.com...

Not sure how accurate this information is but the article goes on to mention a possible attack right before the election. There has been so much talk at this point about this issue, I'm not sure if these "war with iran" stories are true at all.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Ralphy

Crazy Netanyahu should stop war-mongering, and turn his attention to why Israelis keep setting themselves on fire:
www.haaretz.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
It could be a moot point depending on how bad this earthquake is. If it's as devastating as the one that hit Japan, world opinion would be turned against any country that attacked somewhere that's just been flattened no matter how much the Israelis love an easy fight.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Ralphy

There is so much of this warmongering, it makes you wonder, do they (Israel) want to be attacked first? If you keep flapping your trap, someone is eventually going to want to close it for you.

Of course, then it's a go!

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by abdel

What Earthquake ?

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by bdb818888

Iran just had like 10 good size quakes today, 6 0f them over 6.1

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Whatever...

If Netanyahu was serious, he would have already have done it. He's waiting until he has the U.S. to back him up because he knows his country will be vaporized otherwise.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
If Israel is going for Iran it would happen anywhere between September 2012 to June 2013. Keep in mind the hottest summer months in the Middle East is August/September.

As below, you can see Israel is not the cause of a large majority of conflict in the Middle East:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
YAWN...
The terrorists are rattling the saber again.
They will make no move until they are sure the US will bail them out of an posterior kicking.
Let these terrorists continue to poke at a hornets nests, I just wish them to do it without our money and weaponry.
Can't wait for the demise of the terrorist israeli regime.
The US does not support isreali terrorism, heck America doesn't.
North or South.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee
reply to post by Ralphy

There is so much of this warmongering, it makes you wonder, do they (Israel) want to be attacked first? If you keep flapping your trap, someone is eventually going to want to close it for you.

Of course, then it's a go!

Of course they want to be attacked, they NEED to be attacked.
This way just like e v e r y o t h e r time before, they are the victim...

Then the cries of OMGWTFBBQ "IRAN TRIED TO HOLOCAUST US" AGAIN!!!
They could then post the number of dead and like clockwork, inflate the numbers by x6.
We need to cut all ties to these terrorists and allow them to learn to stand on their own feet, the US has enough problems of its own.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
If Israel is going for Iran it would happen anywhere between September 2012 to June 2013. Keep in mind the hottest summer months in the Middle East is August/September.

As below, you can see Israel is not the cause of a large majority of conflict in the Middle East:

en.wikipedia.org...

I agree!!
For once I fully agree with you!!
If these terrorists do attack Iran, it will be within that time frame, if they have US backing.
But most certainly not without it.
Also, the terrorist state of israel is not the cause of a large majority, they are the cause of all of the conflict in the ME.
Good seeing us agreeing on something!

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Stop calling Israel the terrorist state of the Middle East. Islam has caused more war and conflict in the Middle East since the beginning of time, not just against Israel but within their own nations by warring Islamic fractions between Shi'ite and Sunni tribes. Arabs have NEVER been able to govern their nations without dictorships slaughtering their own brethen at any given time.

This is a breakdown from 1902 to 2010 without adding 2011-2012:

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 11-8-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Cool story bud!
I'm just calling it how I see it.
The israeli terrorist has been at the heart of all conflict, we all know where terrorism started.
The terrorist regime was born in blood.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

So you and your ignorance can't be bothered to read my link?

Thats how much you know about Middle Eastern conflict.....which amounts to ZERO

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

reply to post by g146541

So you and your ignorance can't be bothered to read my link?

Thats how much you know about Middle Eastern conflict.....which amounts to ZERO

Good of you to site wiki as a source, talk bout ignorance.
Is that who nitwityahoo used as his source on the Iranian threat?

Just another israeli terrorist is what I see.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Oh, so you want another source? Silly me; I have a library of books outlining the exact same list

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

reply to post by g146541

Oh, so you want another source? Silly me; I have a library of books outlining the exact same list

Cool story bud, by chance are those books printed in the israeli terrorist regime by chance?
Listen I know there are alot of shady things done by nations, mine included.
But, my nation has never attacked israel, however they cannot say the same.
If these terrorists are going to continue their campain of genocide throughout the ME, I just wish them to do so without my cash or bombs, let's see then how far they get.
There is a reason israelis are constantly getting the boot from other nations you know.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

That wiki page doesn't say "who" is the source of the conflict, but the "location" of the conflict.
That means that very little conflicts have been inside Israeli territory, at least a little bit inside its borders.

You need to read what you post so you don't spread misinfo.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

You hail from "Kalifornia" being California therefore I'll assume you are American, by being American then all I can say is YOUR nation has done more shady things and caused more wars in modern time than any other nation on Earth (not to mention the mass slaughter of over 1 million Native Americans). I don't think you are in any position to be pointing fingers at Israel.

If you are an immigrant Arab, state your nation of birth and I'll pull up every tit bit of that nation since the beginning of dawn!
edit on 11-8-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Jechu

you obviously did'nt read the link thoroughly

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join