It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator Bernie Sanders preaches about the 1%

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Just came across this video on my facebook news feed, this man is very honest and strong about his views and information he is presenting. We all understand the control of American through greedy men who only want to get richer.. But this man says it all

Its a 13 minute speech to "Mr.President" from from Sen. Sanders, good informative video.

I just want to add my two sense on the 1% and life in soceity, this doesnt have much to do with the video, but an expansion of my own opinion on soceity;

I find it disgusting that there are still people working blood, sweat and tears to make another dollar, mean while the greedy lazy ass men who rack in most of the income in the country dont have to lift one finger. I have worked labour in carpentry, landscape, installations, garage, scrap yard, and in a moving company.. getting paid minimum wages to push my body hour after to hour, to come to a two week period to recieve a very un satisfying pay cheque. Then do it all over again for another 2 weeks... and the thought that I will never be as wealthy and live the "high life" as they say, like these greedy men sitting on top of the pyramid of income, is so sickening to me.

Ive worked my ass off like most people around the world, and the money received is the only thing keeping my survival sturdy in this box called society. Its not even worth it! I feel I could live better off the Earth then participate in society. I have thought about saving up for survival needs and going off grid many times, but something different enters my life and keeps me in society.
But it is so sick to think there are people out there who make unbelievable amounts of money, without lifting a finger, straining a muscle, injurying themselves or sweating until their heart aches..

*end of rant*

Anyways enjoy the video, sorry for the extra input lol.. just a thought that has bothered not only me but the majority of people for some time.

~ Love is an art

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I didn't really watch much of the video you posted but it appears to be a shorter lower quality segment of this video which was posted last month:

Might now be the same one though, my apologies if it's different.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Its the same one, thank you CO

~ Love

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

As non-American who usually stays away from political forums, listening to this man did my heart a bit of good to know that someone addressed the issue. So S&F for that glimmer. Now they were there, but were they listening at all?

join