It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Sal's Warning

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Worth mentioning....

He makes quite an extensive mention of the removal of the Van Allen belts, with all of the correct references to names of professors involved in those studies, part of which (not all that he mentions in the video) is found on Wikipedia:

The belts are a hazard for artificial satellites and are moderately dangerous for human beings, but are difficult and expensive to shield against.

The Russian physicist V.V. Danilov proposed the use of a High Voltage Orbiting Long Tether as a potential means to drain the radiation belt of high energy particles. The proposal was developed further by Robert L. Forward and involves deploying highly electrically charged tethers from satellites in orbit. Charged particles within the radiation belt encountering these tethers would be deflected by their large electrostatic fields onto paths that intersect with the atmosphere, where they would be harmlessly dissipated.[25] Simulations have suggested that the inner belt could be drained to 1% of its natural electron flux within two months of HiVOLT operation.[26]

Source

Then, when you start to look at NASA's study of the Van Allen belts using the Radiation Belt Storm Probes (RBSP), you find this on their own website:

The Radiation Belt Storm Probes spacecraft will study two swaths of space around Earth called the Van Allen Radiation belts. These belts consist of fast-moving particles whose numbers fluctuate constantly. A crucial part of a larger space weather system that stretches from the sun to Earth and beyond, the belts absorb energy and particles from the sun that can in turn harm the host of satellites that pass through the region. The belts can also pass energy on to Earth's atmosphere in ways that can in extreme cases, effectively cripple our communications systems or electric power grids.

Say what?

Apparently, the Van Allen belts directly effect and possibly lead to the holes in our Ozone layer, so now this is getting a bit real.... the site goes on further to say:

While the most immediate practical reason for studying the radiation belts is to protect humans and precious electronics in space from geomagnetic storms and to understand our local space weather, scientists are also interested in this area for other reasons. For one thing, scientists wish to understand how energy from the radiation belts can affect the composition of Earth's atmosphere and ozone layer.

Source

Now given that NASA is Not As Straight As we think most of the time, and Dr. Sals' explanation of the Van Allen belts posing a danger to us, I am a bit creeped. Admittedly, this is not a theory I had ever pondered, because when we think of magnetic field of the planet, we think "protection from the sun", but the Van Allen belt radiation is only strong with extended exposure, so we may catch a lucky break.

The South Atlantic Anomaly is believed to be caused by the Van Allen belts and how low they drop in that area of the planet due to it's current degree of tilt.

The South Atlantic Anomaly (SAA) is an area where the Earth's inner Van Allen radiation belt comes closest to the Earth's surface dipping down to an altitude of 200km (124mi). This leads to an increased flux of energetic particles in this region and exposes orbiting satellites to higher than usual levels of radiation. The effect is caused by the non-concentricity of the Earth and its magnetic dipole, and the SAA is the near-Earth region where the Earth's magnetic field is weakest.

Source

Definitely have to take all of this into consideration when listening to this Dr. Sal....

~Namaste

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Well he's either mentally ill or he is telling the truth. One thing I am certain of is that the guy ABSOLUTELY believes what he is saying.
He has no online presence to speak of, can't help but think that if an obviously intelligent individual like him wanted to perpetrate a hoax he'd spend a little time creating some kind of fake history. The guy also gave a LOT of details that could be used to check him out. Also, the science he talks about makes total sense, unlike most nutcase hoaxers.
Bottom line, i'm pretty disturbed by his whole story. The total lack of history behind him could indicate that TPTB have wiped him from the net as step one towards discrediting him. His story is somewhat backed up by strange behaviours by governments around the world in the timeframe he discusses. The new bunkers being built in russia, mysterious X37 missions, underground cities being planned in china.
The more I think on this the more I think,OH S***!!!!

I'm not at all religious but, PRAYING ITS A HOAX

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajesticTwelve
Bogus or what?

Hard to tell by eye movements. He's all over the place.
This would explain a lot.
I can't agree with his one-world theolocosmogony.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Svipdagr
Let me say this once again. Credentials do not mean anything.

We live in a world where credenTials mean everything.

Which is it?

But it'll be next to impossible to verify unless some government agency says so.

So, if NASA says this guy has worked for them and what he says is true, then it's verified?
And if NASA says this guy hasn't worked for them and that he's just dumb, then it's verified to be a hoax?

Don't dismiss it until you yourself can verify its veracity. and with that, despite not knowing the truthfulness of it all. I think we can all agree we learned a little something

So, in contrary to what you said above, that if a government agency says either or, you should still believe this guy instead, because you can't prove otherwise?

Please make up your mind.

Also, if I say that I can fly (a bit like superman), but I won't show it to anybody as it will get me in all kinds of trouble, you cannot dismiss it either, right? You simply can't prove me wrong. So, chances are pretty high that I can fly.

This also means that there are hidden messages in adult movies. There are a few production companies that send out messages in the patterns created on women's faces by a specific substance (usually at the end of the movie). Watch closely if you can read them.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryScotsman

The new bunkers being built in russia

Preparation for nuclear war with world.

mysterious X37 missions

Used for orbital spaceflight missions intended to demonstrate reusable space technologies

underground cities being planned in china.

Either they are future underground cemeteries or these cities built to house overpopulation in China

The more I think on this the more I think,OH S***!!!!

Yup, OH S*** is right

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Well he's either mentally ill or he is telling the truth.

1. Think about which one is more probable.
2. Find the numerous flaws in what he is saying.
3. Find more information about the person
4. Reassess #1, drawing the probability from extremely unlikely to "....".

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Also, the science he talks about makes total sense, unlike most nutcase hoaxers.

This is certainly true, BUT...if i here were to pull a really elaborate hoax it wouldn't be difficult to do so as well. I would certainly make sure that all the details make sense also from a scientific point of view - don't forget, a hoaxer/scammer does NOT necessarily always have to be an idiot.

>>
The guy also gave a LOT of details that could be used to check him out
>>

This is true as well..and it might be interesting to dig into this.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

That makes a lot of sense, considering that HAARP has to do with weather modification and there's a theory that chemtrails are being used to shield important microcontrollers from the effects of the sun.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

This is a YOUTUBE VIDEO....this guy had loads of time to practice and rehearse what he was going to present to the world. If you haven't noticed already there seems to be a few "glitches" in the flow of the video as if it were a quick cut and paste to edit the video.

Remember, if you speak to the public live, there is a chance that there is room for error. All I know is many people practice what they will say BEFORE they post anything. It doesn't seem to me he is speaking out on the fly.

The guy who posted the video said he clipped parts of it for brevity...

link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

I believe that this Fillipo Conti as referred to in these papers and who is well known for Nuclear Magnetic Research, passed away in 2009.

link   

Originally posted by FromTheAlphaAndOmega
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Thank you for such a quick and amazing job researching this guys background.

Would it be possible to also grab a picture of him from the video and search to see if he has done any others?

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Yes. Which makes me think about option Nr1 and Nr2.
Thank you for using the biggest font possible. I am sure I would have missed your comment otherwise

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

That makes a lot of sense, considering that HAARP has to do with weather modification and there's a theory that chemtrails are being used to shield important microcontrollers from the effects of the sun.

To be honest, 90% of the "information" about HAARP (cough, COUGH!!!) especially on conspiracy boards is absolute BS, but one thing is actually true:

HAARP is used for radio communications and (see wikipedia) listening to some sort of extraterrestrial signals as well. He did NOT just use any of the circulating, rather abstruse theories about weather modification or whatever...but what he said about HAARP (i think) is scientific fact.

Also...later on when he talks about the tethers, someone posted a link which also seems to prove that the tethers he mentions can influence the radiation of the Van Allen belt in some way

Whatever he said..its NOT lunatic talk, either *very well* researched hoax/disinfo etc. or genuine.

Also..please note he did NOT use chemtrails or any other conspiracy theory stereotypes - if he would have mentioned chemtrails or any of the HAARP fantasy stories i would not have watched this for the 30mins and i would ALSO not participate in this thread.
edit on 11-8-2012 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

This is a YOUTUBE VIDEO....this guy had loads of time to practice and rehearse what he was going to present to the world. If you haven't noticed already there seems to be a few "glitches" in the flow of the video as if it were a quick cut and paste to edit the video.

Remember, if you speak to the public live, there is a chance that there is room for error. All I know is many people practice what they will say BEFORE they post anything. It doesn't seem to me he is speaking out on the fly.

The guy who posted the video said he clipped parts of it for brevity...

And you actually believe this guy for saying so without knowing ANYTHING about his background? It is the similar excuse photographers use to make photoshopped pictures [of claimed UFO sightings] with regards to not providing the ORIGINAL PHOTO.

I would sooner believe Micchio Kaku than this guy.

However, if by 2016 this guy did tell us the truth regardless of his biography, I will honestly take my shorts off, smother it with GM tomato ketchup, and eat my shorts. Happy now?

edit on 11-8-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiberalSceptic

Yes. Which makes me think about option Nr1 and Nr2.
Thank you for using the biggest font possible. I am sure I would have missed your comment otherwise

Just wanted to ensure I capture all the post surfers out there

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

I am actually a little bit tired and I did not have to get up from my comfortable position in the sofa to read it

So really not to bad

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by LiberalSceptic

LOL
I am glad that got your attention, and I did like your theories 1, 2 & 3.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

A touch of occam´s

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Can't be bothered to explain it. Doom... gloom... doom... gloom. At least we now have a new date considering the 2012 merchants have basically been proved wrong. Now it's 2016. 2016 doom gloom!

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Consequence

Originally posted by Aliensun
I watched the entire video.

I must admire your wizard-like attention span!

Give us this guy's name and we can check him out via the usual sources.

Oh sorry, I retract what I said. The guy gave his name. Sleeping through the video does not count.

He does not seem to be a fool.

Unfortunately, he is.

You made my point about debunking, side-tracking and disinfo. Thank you!

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join