It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Sal's Warning

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

Fantastic side by side...love the caps...IT says it all right there...this was quickly quashed...and if people still argue what is staring them in the face...None of it added up......hoaxed and rehoaxed....the message itself did not fit....the numbers did not fit....the whole thing was staged ..So if there are those out there who do not know when something has been thoroughly debunked then there is not any help for them.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by plube

The question is: if he's an actor, who did provide the script for him?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
You guys should make this info known on google or the entire web before anyone believes this hoax any further. Someone might take this seriously and spend ungodly hours worrying about it...this is a bad trick to play on people. It's not funny and it can harm others.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by IQPREREQUISITE

If people spend ungodly hours worrying about this stupid *** video, would I be rude to suggest they deserve it?

Everyone is born with a brain. If you choose not to engage it, then be it on your own head. Excuse the pun.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MattC
Looks like he may have been found out, although i'm still trying to verify this:

Dr Frank Vidal's Twitter Page: twitter.com...

It seems that Mr Vidal is a budding actor and has posted a couple of self-shots onto YouTube in the past. One of them is unreachable but the one below is still working. The resemblence is uncanny:

Skip to about 0:32 to bypass the opening credits.

What do you think? Debunked?

I agree - deunked!
When I first saw the OP video, my first thought was that the mole was glued on (fake) and the guy looked 'familiar'. I see his hair in the Sal video was glued on as well. I vote for debunked. Kudos to you!

P.S. I forgot to add that the video being the ONLY video on the You Tuber's account was a head-cocker too.

edit on 13/8/2012 by Trexter Ziam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by AmatuerSkyWatcher

not rude at all...I just think if anything can be done to avoid any of that then that step should be taken...anyways it's always a pleasure to see ATS members successfully debunking an issue, the collective effort, energy and thought processes involved is a gem to watch in these threads.

more power guys

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I am wondering....is Majestic twelve...Frank ....I mean Really...i went to the doc(not Dr SAL) the other day and said my friend has a very bad itch and could he recommend something for it....So he said here you go....I hope this helps YOU.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Goshdarnit!! Now that this has been debunked what am I gonna scare myself with? I come here to read stuff that is gonna freak me out so anyone have any suggestions?
And no Mayan 2012 threads please, I get enough of that on the History Channel.
I love really good but really believable UFO/Paranormal stories, if there is such a thing.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Thank you!

Somebody actually willing to look into the facts of the matter, instead of just thinking they are a body language expert!!

To be honest, I was watching the eyes from start to finish, he seemed a bit shifty at the start, but as it progressed, I gave him the benefit of the doubt, and asked my self.. How on Earth would I deal with this info, and how would I present it to everyone else?

I've also picked a few details from the video, and will be commencing research when this post is finished.

I cannot disregard the fact that something BIG may be about to happen to the earth and humanity, because quite frankly, NASAs warning to employees last year, and the FRANTIC rush at GEO ENGINEERING, and bunker building, steps toward MARTIAL LAW, and the MAD Earth changes suddenly happening.... LEAD TO WHAT?

I guess time will tell.

Its also very interesting he should bring up the issue of space based tethers... I don't know much about them (apart from alien entity/craft seemed quite interested in them), Off I go to see what I can find

edit on 11-8-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

What "steps" toward martial law are you referring to? Our liberties have taken a serious nosedive since 9/11, but that was a decade ago. At that pace I'll be dead when "they" declare martial law. Also, is this martial law just in the US, or does it span all countries and continents? I just don't see the signs.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
One thing I don't get is, how did they think to get away with this, if this guy is on YT in other vids?

Seems like a setup to gauge how smart we are, maybe?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MightyPenfriend

We got an F.

Go figure.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

Well I called hoax as soon as I saw it.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
And so the truth revealed

I called hoax on Page 2

Ignorance denied

edit on 13-8-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MattC
Here is my (poor) attempt at a video capture of both for comparison:

ETA: Posted correctly

edit on 13-8-2012 by MattC because: (no reason given)

In the picture above, the Dr. Sal person no longer has scalp in the area between the small patches of hair is no skin - scalp and skin are not the same. In the other capture, the person in the jumpsuit has scalp over most of his head, he has just shaved his hair. Can someone explain this?

In the other side by side pictures, the ears are different shapes entirely, can someone explain this?

More then looks, has anyone explained the details provide by Sal, are they real names of types of information used in the examination of incoming messages or just made up?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by crankyoldman

Are you serious, they look exactly alike, minus the mold.

Play the two vids at the same time, the voice is also the same.
edit on 13-8-2012 by MightyPenfriend because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Give it up! It's the same person. There is a few years gap in the videos and he's aged somewhat in the Sal Conti/NASA video but it is the same guy!!!

CASE CLOSED!!

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by toolgal462

Give it up! It's the same person. There is a few years gap in the videos and he's aged somewhat in the Sal Conti/NASA video but it is the same guy!!!

CASE CLOSED!!

I guess because you are an expert you are allowed to be rude beyond measure? You're "give it up" does not answer my question about scalp. I figured to learn something about how the discrepancy is accomplished here, but alas, toolgal has spoken to it is foolish to ask questions, just accept the law as dictated by toolgal, as toolgal knows all and is not shy about shouting it.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Look at the pics dude,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There really is no argument here. It's him.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by crankyoldman

You're "give it up" does not answer my question about scalp.

No you are quite right. Her/His "give it up" does not answer 'about scalp'. Good spot!

Her/His "he has aged between videos" does however.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

No, not at all. But this has all been addressed repeatedly. I don't even know what the heck you mean about his scalp. The guy shaves his head or has lost most of his hair. In the earlier videos his head is fully shaved, in the Sal Conti video he has either some hair around the edges (with the donut hole in the middle) or he has glued on some side hair. Why is that so hard to figure out?
In the Sal Conti video he has painted his mole nicely as well, where it is covered up with makeup on the earlier videos.
Sorry if you think I was being rude, but this has been thoroughly debunked.

new topics

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join