It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Sal's Warning

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by plube
just to show some it is perspective from the vids...I would say...the guys...really one and the same.....what does everyone else think....good hunting everyone.
[REMOVED LARGE PICTURES]
I tried to get ones where posture was similar and eyes were close to same positions.

That's it! Found the smoking gun. He is an Actor, not a NASA Scientist!

He lied about who he is so everything he says is in question.

I now pronounce this truly a HOAX

MODS Please move this into the hoax bin......

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia
reply to post by LordAdef

Whats your views on the photo's on the other thread?? Maybe 17 years apart?

Yes, I reckon.
Maybe we should carry on this investigation there with the dark warriors. I forsee a new chapter coming up soon...

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by plube

It feels like a massive anti-climax, but alas just another hoaxer added to the pile. Thanks for providing the clearer images, hopefully it will help convince any remaining stragglers and thanks to everyone else who helped debunk this.

Time to go find another topic that piques my interest, there's plenty more weird things in the world (and outside of it)

Peace.
edit on 13-8-2012 by MattC because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sheeplearepeople

I thought exactly the same thing...the distinctive kink in his right ear...also his right nostril is larger....yupper....HOAX all the way.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sirric

Whooa.....He is a personal friend of the OP.......Does that mean that the OP is also

a HOAXER ??

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

reply to post by sheeplearepeople

I thought exactly the same thing...the distinctive kink in his right ear...also his right nostril is larger....yupper....HOAX all the way.

He thought the mole on his face would throw us off.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

I'm not sure about this Eletheia. He was quoting what was written at the youtube description. However, as you said, where is he???

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Hmmmm damn....another point there....is this a collaborative effort....do we now have to track down the OP....would that not be a T&C violations....has this now ruined the OP's street cred....OMG....he will become like a ATS banished(not banned) this means all future posting by the OP will possibly now be suspected as being hoaxes what a banner to have to wear....

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Hmmmm damn....another point there....is this a collaborative effort....do we now have to track down the OP....would that not be a T&C violations....has this now ruined the OP's street cred....OMG....he will become like a ATS banished(not banned) this means all future posting by the OP will possibly now be suspected as being hoaxes what a banner to have to wear....

Well, before Dr. Sal's video spread out in the web, the only place google found a reference to Dr Sal's video was in this very thread created by the op...

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

The OP is MajesticTwelve, I never saw where OP stated that they were close friends.... OP just used a quote from the Youtube post for reference. Now if OP is found to be Enrico De Luca and has admitted that he knows the good hoaxer Dr Sal, then he should be placed into a BAN status. But I think he was just bringing this Utube message to ATS and not really involved in knowing this person.

Sirric
edit on 13/8/12 by sirric because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by FromTheAlphaAndOmega
Has anyone watched this video and watched the directions of his eyes?

www.blifaloo.com...

Are you suggesting he is lying? I read the page you referenced and they say the eye shifts would be completely reversed for left-handed people. Need to find out if Dr. Sal is a righty or a lefty.

What makes me suspicious is that a civilization 50 some-odd light years away has studied our little solar system to the point that they would be able to predict such an event. Let's say there is a civilization in that area. This would likely mean that there are at least thousands of other ET's. What makes us so special???

Let me also add that after watching most of the video (I listened to the whole thing - just looked at some other replies for about 5 minutes) his eyes mostly go up his right but sometimes they go up to his left. I think the link you reference points out how to interpret answers while being questioned - this guy is talking to a camera.
edit on 13-8-2012 by flashtrum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by LordAdef

The very words taken off his OP...A few days ago 'my friend' asked me to help him

'tell the world' a huge message...............................................

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
By the way, Frank Vidal's tweeter says he is "cuban-american", which confirms the spanish accent, and not the italian one as already debunked.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I used those two pics, the colors i adjusted so they kind of match,and i photoshopped the hat on Dr. Sal.

The Mole on BOTH is obvious, especially if you enhance contrast.

Edit: And i want to give kudos to all those who researched, really good work, impressed me!

(Can't believe i didnt catch the mole in the other video myself, especially since i downloaded it and compared it with the other...

edit on 13-8-2012 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by sirric

"SORRY" i see where it is an off site quote. However i note some editing by both the OP

and a mod and i am sure (but i may be mistaken) that he had something to do with putting

it on youtube?? Any one?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirric
Now if OP is found to be Enrico De Luca and has admitted that he knows the good hoaxer Dr Sal, then he should be placed into a BAN status.

I don't know about the OP here, but i was certain from the beginning that the YT poster is the same guy as the "Dr."..the name Enrico De Luca probably as fake as everything else.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia
reply to post by sirric

"SORRY" i see where it is an off site quote. However i note some editing by both the OP

and a mod and i am sure (but i may be mistaken) that he had something to do with putting

it on youtube?? Any one?

Now that's the next piece of the puzzle and like the good police detectives we are, now we need to find the culprits involved and bring them to justice!

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

Seems like he must have needed the "Dr Sal" job badly... looks a bit rough since his earlier

'acting experience'

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

Originally posted by sirric
Now if OP is found to be Enrico De Luca and has admitted that he knows the good hoaxer Dr Sal, then he should be placed into a BAN status.

I don't know about the OP here, but i was certain from the beginning that the YT poster is the same guy as the "Dr."..the name Enrico De Luca probably as fake as everything else.

Not to say the connection between the name Enrico de Luca and Dr. sal. Enrico de Luca is a latin name either. Enrico->spanish/italian, de Luca-->italian

Where is the Op?
edit on 13-8-2012 by LordAdef because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Nice job guys!

As far as the OP being in on this matter, I'd say your chances are good that he/she is. Several pages back I posted the comment that the fake Dr. Sal was plausible until he used the phrase "the powers that be." Only a conspiracy theorist would use that phrase. Not to mention that phrase is used often around these digs. Not saying that ATS is the only place that uses it, but you can't ignore the coincidence that this is where this garbage got launched.

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join