It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Sal's Warning

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

This is interesting to me because part of my job is assessing body language and verbal prompts to reveal whether someone is hiding something/deflecting in order to assess mental illness. This guy is not exhibiting anything that is typical of someone who is lying.

Ive done Loss Prevention work, one of the things we where taught to look for when interviewing someone was if when recalling details they look to the left or right.

Right tends to be accessing memory, left creativity, left eye movements can indicate embellishing or out right lying.

Thats one of the first things I noticed, on some stuff the man looks right, on others he looks left, when he starts talking about being employed by Nasa for special projects he looks left a lot.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Well , these New Agers have to come up with a new end of the world date, because nothing is going to happen on 12/21/12 so they got to continue on with their doom and gloom B.S so people will continue buying their books , dvd's , going to their conferences which cost 500 dollars a person. The truth is , nobody knows when the world gonna end.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
has this been posted yet?

According to him, the origin of the alien communication come from between Delta Ursae Majoris and the Hubble Deep Field:

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

This puts the minimum distance of the "aliens" from earth at 58.4 light years. And since nothing can travel faster than light (matter, radiation, and information), back-and-forth communication would take nearly 117 years at best. Yet he claims that responses to messages were received in 331 days.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Just to let you all know, the name Salvator (Salvador) means SAVIOUR/RESCUER in Latin

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Or 'make me a sammitch' in Brooklyn.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkuzzleButt
has this been posted yet?

According to him, the origin of the alien communication come from between Delta Ursae Majoris and the Hubble Deep Field:

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

This puts the minimum distance of the "aliens" from earth at 58.4 light years. And since nothing can travel faster than light (matter, radiation, and information), back-and-forth communication would take nearly 117 years at best. Yet he claims that responses to messages were received in 331 days.

Two points. 1) If you watched the video you would have heard him say that they (his team) do not understand how quickly the signal could get back plus they (ET's) would never confirm their location. 2) Just recently there was an experiment where protons (I believe) were fired over a distance and were received slightly faster than the speed of light. Not by so much that anyone would notice, but enough that instruments could notice and last I read it was confirmed in other experiments. If that is true, then just like video games and communications have become exponentially better over decades, imagine if what they would be like 100's, 1000's or millions of years from now. Meaning, if we are able to measure speed faster than light now, science will expand on that over the years. If the ET's (If this is real of course) are 100's, 1000's or millions of years more advanced than us, then is it really incomprehensible that communication could be faster than the speed of light?

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Also to note that he says its 331 days total from signal sent to answered response, which would mean that they are either far closer than we think, as that would be half a light year there, half a light year back.

They could however be using some kind of relay satellite utilizing Superluminally Propagating Electromagnetic and Gravitational Fields which has shown to allow for FASTER than light radio waves.

They could also be using Entanglement to communicate with a sat, again a relay to allow them to communicate with our radio waves and convert it to communication using quantum entanglement.

A simple advanced sat say a half a light year away, that acts as an emitter could mean they are anywhere in the galaxy, allowing them to get our radio waves, convert them to theirs and reply back in a set amount of time, which is caused only by earths distances from their "probe".

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
If this was all so secret, the US Govt would had this video deleted from Youtube almost the moment it went up; if it's still up a month from now then I'll take this video with a bag of salt.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Unthought Known

i guess if civilizations out there are millions of years ahead of us, then things that we consider impossible are not necessarily impossible for them, their tech would be mind boggling to say the least, there really is no limit, teleportation, warp drives, worm holes etc are things that their infants are taught in basic science classes lol

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Unthought Known

is this what you were referencing to about faster than light travel?

Scientists did not break speed of light - it was a faulty wire
researchers at the CERN lab near Geneva claimed they had recorded neutrinos, a type of tiny particle, travelling faster than the barrier of 186,282 miles (299,792 kilometers) per second.

Now it seems Einstein's reputation has been restored after a source close to the experiment told the US journal Science Insider that "A bad connection between a GPS unit and a computer may be to blame."
edit on 11-8-2012 by SkuzzleButt because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

You have overlooked the possibility that we are communicating with Nubiru or a Death Star. It also could be an AI rover on Mars or one of the other planets or their moons. Lastly, maybe a web page trying to get hit for ad revenue.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia

Hmmm....wasn't long before the usual hoaxers theme came out ie......After this I may have to

disappear for some time"

I am not an expert on 'body language' but i do believe that a lot of looking up denotes the sign

of some one who is lying....well he certainly did plenty of that!!

Looking up and to the left (your right), which he did most of the time, is a sign that he is recalling something from memory.
edit on 11-8-2012 by OptimusSubprime because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Hmmm..... did they actually prove Einstein's theory. It wasn't his theory at all, for he worked in a patent's office, in fact a lot of wool has been pulled over alot of eyes by the oil industry cartel.

Jules Henri Poincare and Hendrik Antoon Lorentz were responsible for the world going down the wrong path, though inadvertently, for it was just their theory, the theory of relativity was derived form their work, but had another front man.

www.levashov.info...

Dr. Lijun Wang obtained surprising results in his experiment performed at the NEC Research Institute in Princeton. The experiment consisted of passing light impulses through a vessel filled with a specially treated gas, caesium. The results appeared to be phenomenal: the speed of light impulses appeared to be 300 (three hundred) times greater than the allowed speed from the Lorentz transformations (recorded in 2000)!

In Italy (in 2000), another group of physicists from the Italian National Research Council conducted the experiments with microwaves. The speed of their distribution was 25% faster than the maximum pos-sible speed stipulated by Einstein. It follows from the Lorentz transformations that, if the velocity of light (or other material objects) exceeds the speed of 186,000 mile/sec, in even one millimeter per second, the mass would become infinite.

In other words, in these experiments the mass of photons and microwaves should be greater than the mass of any "black hole", and, according to the formulas of Einstein’s theory, our planet would turn into a super "black hole" as a result of these experiments. However, nothing of the kind happened; both light and radio waves remained simply waves and their mass did not tend toward infinity, etc.

Thus, the second postulate of Einstein’s Special and General Relativity Theory appeared to be false. Without it these theories are meaningless and, at best, should pass into the history of science as further hypotheses unconfirmed by experimental data.

Oddly enough, the whole world continues to study Einstein’s theories in schools and universities as theories that reflect reality, not only after the publication of Miller’s results in 1933, but even after the recent discoveries of 1997-2000.

There have been many different studies, not just one, with a faulty computer. Its quite interesting their lies.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
They could allow other independent observes to monitor these transmissions. But I suppose those that can talk about it conveniently know nothing of the details required for observation.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

What everyone needs to remember from the video is Dr. Sal's confession of not understanding how we received a reply to a transmission that he expected would not even reach its destination in his lifetime, and that's one way. Whether one believes him or not, is it not possible that a level of intelligence could exist that would have the knowledge and means to manipulate time, space, and the multitude of dimensions that are and surround everything? I believe that it is possible, especially since time and space are already being manipulated naturally in space. As a species, humans have always studied nature and have always tried to emulate it, improve upon it, harness it, and defy it; technology has progressed significantly because of this, so figuring out the laws of the universe and then building upon that knowledge is a natural evolution, and I would definitely not limit this characteristic to just humans. Any argument concerning the distance the transmissions had to travel is pointless considering that the fact that those transmissions could not have made the trip there and back in 331 days is common knowledge, only when thinking about and applying or own intelligence and technology.

link   
reply to post by MajesticTwelve

Thank you very much for posting this.

I am unable to watch it at this time, but someone has kindly summed up what it is about.

link   
reply to post by MajesticTwelve

I like the video, the guys sounds like he knows what he is talking about and presents an original dooms day scenario, aliens included! I tried to a search for "Salvador Conte SARA NASA" and also for Yale, but I've come up empty handed. I did however find SARA's NASA website,

SARA : Service and Advice for Research and Analysis

science.nasa.gov...

Welcome to the SARA webpage! We are here to provide information about the Data Analysis, Research, and Technology Development programs in NASA's Science Mission Directorate (SMD). These programs (which we shall hereafter simply refer to as "R&A") are composed of projects being performed by scientists, engineers and educators from NASA centers, universities, non-profits, other government labs, and for profit corporations all across the United States of America. We solicit proposals for projects covering a very wide range of subjects and they are evaluated by peer review. If you want to learn what opportunities exist, what projects were funded recently, or what student programs are available, you've come to the right place."

This SARA and Dr. Sal's SARA don't add up, acronym included. I mean, Dr. Sal is talking about having a high clearance and that SARA isn't what it claims to be, but so far what gets me is the acronym and job description don't add up. When did Dr. Sal leave NASA or was he still employed there prior to making his video (not that I expect any of us to know the answer to this question as of yet)? Because he is not listed on the SARA roster, science.nasa.gov...

edit on 11-8-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

link   
What if this alien race has been trying to contact the earths population by way of crop circles ? I'm not talking about the hoaxers that come out of the pubs at night but the few that are unexplained ? Maybe there way of communicating is through symbolism ?

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Sooooo...the next doom date is scheduled for 2016; 4 years from now? Awwww man, i was hoping to see some action by : 12-12-12 Talk about a crazy set of #'s You could even switch it around, like this: 12-12-12
How about the mirror: 12-21-12; or maybe like this 21-12-12

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
This guy is the worst liar ever. People who understand how to read body language will know what i mean.

Watch how he closes hes eyes when he tells something important ..this is a sign of lying. He does it every time he says something like "this is important" or "this really happened" or "this always happens".

Im not talking about blinking here, a blink takes 1/10th of a second, its the fastest movement we can make with the human body. Im talking about the the slow closing of the eyelids that takes about 1 half of a second. Its an unconscious reaction that bad liars do.

Note how many time he looks up and away when he is lying.

Its another hoax

edit on 11-8-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

I do love these posts from arm chair Body Language Analysists
. Please provide us your qualifications and experience that gives you the credit to know what it is you're talking about. Then again, you could tell us anything and it would be difficult to prove or disprove, much like Dr. Sal. Maybe you could make a video of yourself explaining to ATS who you are and your qualifications and our other arm chair Body Language Analysists will judge you and let us know if you're lying or not....

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join