It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Sal's Warning

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by solargeddon
I have been following the thread to a certain extent, and watched the vid, one thing which instantaneously bothered the hell out of me, and I know others have mentioned is....

How could the "E.T's" know about an imminent pole shift ?

If anyone has read a response to this question, please could you point me in the right direction, allowise this above all else seems to be one of the standout points.

Unless we have a plausible reason for how this knowledge could be acquired by entities not of this planet in the first instance, when we ourselves couldn't put a time frame on it, how on earth (and beyond) could they ?

Surely if this question cannot be resolved with a realistic answer, then there would be no need to dig further, as the answer would be the whole thing is a hoax.

The same way have been able to extrapolate data using our primitive telescopes to say that the Gliese system may have planets in the "habitable" region. So can you imagine, a more advanced technological species doing the same?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ViktorHaze
reply to post by elrem48

This thread is about as thought provoking as my catbox.
If you geniuses bothered to read through the whole thread, you would know that it has been debunked at least 15 times!
To recap:
1.His gibberish about the time it took to send and receive messages is impossible if the planet is 57 light years away. No, it does not matter if "they" are using a quantum radio to send and receive messages, because we are not.
2.Pole reversals have happened at regular reversals ALWAYS, and will continue to do so, about every 800 000 years or so, and yes we are due.
3.There is ZERO correlation between these reversals and and mass extinctions.Period.
4.The Van Allen belts can not collapse down on to the Earth. They can weaken, and/or move farther out, but they will never touch the surface, it's just not how it works.
5.His science sounds convincing...Seriously?
That's your argument?
It only sounds convincing because you don't have a clue. Go read up on this stuff before you come on here and believe everything someone who soundssounds convincing says, instead of complaining how those of us who do know what he is talking about are ruining the party.

Speaking of "soundssounds(sic) convincing..........Everything you said sounds convincing except for your,
number 1. statement. the time it took being impossible.....I bet before the telephone they thought it impossible for two people to have a conversation faster than the telegraph.......before that....faster than a horse......
Who are you to say that the same communication technology needs to be on both ends? Not everything needs to be faster than light to get from point A to point B faster than light. Time, folds in space and all that other quantum stuff maybe..........doesn't matter though.

The main reason, I find for not believing him....is because the communication with the Aliens to him is subtext, he thinks the polar flip in 2016 is the headline......a real man of science would be way more excited about the contact and communication and all the questions and answers up to this point they have discovered.....not some damn polar flip that requires the world to Kumbaya in order to save ourselves....nor would he go on a philosophical rant about the evils of organized religion.

I really wanted to believe the stuff about the contact and it sounded so convincing to me until there was the "I have a message given to me by the aliens warning us of our impending doom if we don't work together to solve it."
How many times have we heard this?..........................speaking of rants............I hate when people post without watching the video(s) that the OP's provide for us to comment on, this happens on more threads than I can count.........it is like saying...."Hey, what do you think about Moby Dick?" and someone posts 5 seconds later...."I hate his music"......."Did you find yourself perceiving Ishmael as the protagonist or were you rooting for Moby Dick?"........LDA poster...(Lazy Dumb Asp) " It is a hoax and both Moby and Ishmael are shills working for godlikeproductions which is a front for the CIA. So I hate both of them and you are dumb for liking either of them."

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Yep i agree, if they have the tech to monitor and predict our poles then im sure they would have a way to accelerate a message to us which our tech could recieve and understand.

Sorry but i reackon this is pretty much debunked buddy

I wonder if the 2016 olympics will tie in with this one? the architecture is apparently riddled with zionist symbolism and Rio is known as the devils city... just a thought

edit on 12-8-2012 by Zecharia because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-8-2012 by Zecharia because: coffee keyboard spelling

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Lol. Behold the anti christ.
If Jesus is not the only way, then did He die in vain?
For an italian his english is too good to be true.Ive been to italy several times.
Also have worked with italian colleagues.
Educated guess would suggest, he is working to some1s agenda.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Unthought Known

You make a good point, however hurricane detection technology isn't foolproof (I remember the great storm of "87), of course as you point out if the technology is advanced enough then perhaps.

Although even if they could detect changes in our electromagnetic field, could they also give us a time frame ?

As pole shifts in the past have varied in the time taken, how could they know ours would be within the next five years ? What would be the tale tell signs ? isn't there scope for the pace of a shift to slow down or speed up, how can they calculate the variables to know it would be in that time frame, from the point they sent the message ?

Off topic.

I always find it interesting that we tend to look out on the universe, and perceive by and large that extra terrestrial life is more intelligent, and advanced than ourselves, this is one of those threads that leaves me questioning if perhaps the opposite is more true ?!

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I think after 42 pages here it's obvious this guy has never worked for NASA. If we haven't found any evidence by now then we'll never find any. A simple Google search should have revealed any connections he may have had with NASA. People have been searching and searching and coming up empty handed from the second this video came out. Yet, people are analyzing his eye movement and gestures. "DUHHRR....he was lookin at the ceiling so he was telling the trooof!" Get real. What a joke. I'm outta here.

link   
reply to post by wittgenstein

Also faster then light requires infinite energy. That means a technology that makes moving the entire universe (100,000,000,000 galaxies with 100,000,000,000 stars in each galaxy) around unimpressive. Infinity when compared to even a huge number makes that number look like zero!

Not always.

Quantum pairing or entanglement has been shown to have an instantaneous quality, perhaps crucially in this case, even travelling in time (or what we think of as time).

IOW, an entangled pair of atoms, one here and one trillions of miles away in space, mirror each other's state instantly..oscillate one atom here, and its entangled pair oscillates wherever (or whenever) it happens to be.

Maybe there is a local quantum transceiver, with a matched transceiver elsewhere..?

That's another wild theory on how an ET race might know about the shift. If the local transciever also has their version of a geological science package attached, the data from it might be communicated via the entangled communications.

link   
reply to post by Kratos40

Fair point, but pole reversal speed, how could they know the time frame, as processes don't always occur at a constant pace.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ViktorHaze
reply to post by roadgravel

Already covered....multiple times.
Goddammit people use your heads.
He even screwed up the name of the constellation, FFS!

Pretty harsh...

Most of us do not believe this. We have been pointing out what seems reasonable and what probably isn't.

My last post pointed out that he did not say it was a planet there, just that area. Who knows what technology an alien civilization has roving through space. Suspicious but who knows what is out there. I think it is safe to say that humans do not know everything about the universe.

ETA:

I even posted one of the same things

posted on 8/12/2012 @ 12:48
A scientist - He gets the name of the constellation wrong...hmmm

edit on 8/12/2012 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Res Ipsa

OK, fine...
They sent us Quantum signals or whatever you chose to call it, and it is so advanced that we can pick it up with HAARP, every 331 days, (for some inexplicable reason) and even though we are hobbled by the fact we can only send signals at light speed, it doesn't matter because their tech can pick it up, either because it is so advanced or because they have a relay or something nearby that converts the signal to their tech, whether we have similar tech or not, and have been communicating back and forth for 15 years, and the most important thing they have to tell us is we are going to die.
Oh yeah, for some reason they didn't mention this right away, it was towards the end after some interstellar chit chat, that was apparently about nothing in particular...
Does that about cover your theory on this?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I think Sal knows more than he is sharing in that video.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

It wasn't necessarily directed at you, and if you have followed this thread all the way through and read every asinine post some people have put on here you would be as frustrated...
Everything from frigging "demons did it", to picking on a poster over some personal dislike for her avatar which may not even be her.
It's ridiculous already.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Yeah, that he is a bloody liar, and not even a good one.
And for someone that has been on here as long as you have, you should know better by now.
edit on 12-8-2012 by ViktorHaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I found him on google plus where it states his education and occupation...and where he went to uni...

Sal

so if he is such a hoaxer why set this up with this info....

Worked at NASA
Attended Yale University
Lived in Aranova, Italia

Employment
NASA
Data Analyst, 1989 - 2012
Education
Yale University
Applied Mathematics and Physics, 1972 - 1980
Places lived
Aranova, Italia
New York, NY
New Haven, CT
Houston, TX
Clear Lake, TX

yet when i try and find his links to Yale the trail runs dead...but there is an interesting link to this man in his circle of friends...

Uncle Adam

but there is an Ralph s conti listed in here

a publication out of yale

I think he is legit in the field he is discussing...and has knowledge in magnetism.

So it is a strange one here....Not sure i believe the vid...keep researching the man...the name conti appears in a few things out of yale....family relations ...who knows.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ViktorHaze

I have kept up with it. I know how you feel. Sorry for thinking that was directed at me.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Sooo... Aliens been chatting with NASA (who keeps it secret) but they knew this guy would quit and tell everyone that there is danger afoot. They can tell us this at our speed of technology (instead of giving NASA theirs) and they do this at the last minute instead of using their super tech to warn us earlier (like not thru NASA) or in fact use their super tech to fix it. Or get us the hello outta here to somewhere else. But of course all this is unprovable because apparently this guy is lying about even being at Yale and NASA and decided to get us all waxed (50 PAGES?) which proves that unlike other well worn and bored out of our minds with subjects like Niburu, Haarp, Disclosure, Vaccines, FEMA, Solar flares.

Are there any new disaster epics coming down the pipe I can at least be fooled by?

I want to belive...

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ViktorHaze

Frankly ViktorHaze, assuming the tale is on the level (not saying it is, but assuming for a moment it was) all of this is pretty inexplicable going by what we know or don't know at the moment.

IF he's genuine, we're being tasked with speculating on principles of Physics and technology that we won't know about for hundreds or thousands of years.

We can only go by what we know from our current levels of scientific understanding and theory, and what we think might be possible for a species some way ahead in their own understanding.

It's all pretty inexplicable, but it's interesting to speculate on possible avenues anyway isn't it?

The other explanation is easy if you believe he's a liar, and isn't anywhere near as interesting to think about.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by plube

How hard is it to set up a fake google+ account?
Seriously, that's the first thing he should have done, set up a background...
Then as you say, the Yale trail ends.
Of course it does!
Another poster on here already said there is no record of him at Yale.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by plube

Well done plube.

Question is, when was that profile entered.

If it was very recently, it's not worth anything as he could have set it up knowing people would dig....if it's been there for a long time though, that might be different.

ETA: Viktor beat me to it.

edit on 12-8-2012 by MysterX because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

So that's what we do around here now is it?
I was under the impression we deny ignorance, and here all along we are supposed to be contemplating how interesting some hoaxers ideas are (which, by the way, they aren't. Not even in a juvenile science fiction context.), and whether or not they could be possible....
Sorry, had I known that this thread was about contemplating bullsquat, I would have left it to those not interested in REALITY.

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join