It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Sal's Warning

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Hey Salvatore(If that is how you spell it) if you are reading this thread, please chime in and throw us a bone here so that we can verify who you are and that your story have merit. Any further info you might have would also be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam
reply to post by EviLCHiMP

The name comes from the you tube poster's own comments (go to youtube to watch it, then read the comments underneathe.)

Salvatore is a common Italian name like John, David and Mike are to USA.

I know, I did some research on Italian names and indeed his name is so common it's like searching for a needle in a hay stack. I'm currently searching the internet archives using all types of spelling for his name, hopefully some type of documents that can confirm his allegations will surface.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

We've seen enough people turn out to be guilty when they were assumed innocent. We're not sure what's innocent anymore.

Don't you know that's one of the rules of interrogation? Muddy the waters so when they see the truth, they won't recognize it. I'd say TPTB have done a pretty damn good job of that.
edit on 12-8-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
Hey Salvatore(If that is how you spell it) if you are reading this thread, please chime in and throw us a bone here so that we can verify who you are and that your story have merit. Any further info you might have would also be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

here are my hits.

I have a hit for the accountant!!!!

www.e.publica.ch...
Matches name and company of said accountant who posted the video. The long time friend of Dr. Sal
and I posted a naturalization record for Sal on the other page but these things keep getting over looked by hackles and flying spit.

link   
reply to post by MajesticTwelve

Maybe it's true. Maybe it's not. What do you choose to believe? That is still our greatest gift!

20 pages or more about body language and endless bickering over who is right. Sad.

Some of you approached this with optimism and an open mind, and others did some awesome research.

To you, i applaud you. Others however, just negativity.

Many you believe a similar event will take place this year! What are we doing about it?

I for one, am taking the wife to the Ocean for a few days, to reflect and enjoy what we have, while we have it!

If it is true, i certainly don't want to spend my time arguing to no avail on the internet.

I wanna enjoy what precious time we have. The way things are going some of us may not even be here in 2016.

Regardless of the validity of this video, it made me think of whats truly important.

That we (the human race) need to come together and stop all this division.

We can learn a lot from one another, we really can. We can accomplish great things if we would only unite.

But hey, I'm just a dreamer. But one day, regardless, it will be all gone.

How did we spend our time?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by drphilxr
reply to post by SolarIce

why don't you gmail him on google +????

hmmmm....

He is not on facebook.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

We've seen enough people turn out to be guilty when they were assumed innocent. We're not sure what's innocent anymore.

I totally understand where you're coming from because I'm certain we all feel the same way. It's so difficult to know what is true anymore, it's heart-breaking to say the least. But by losing hope and not continuing to work together for the truth we are inevitably handing the victory to TPTB. I will continue to question and continue to research just to prove to myself that I won't allow anyone to diminish my hope, my freedom as a human being to question anything that I deem necessary for my survival as well as all of the good people that are still among us.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Why don't they send a message to the aliens asking their advice on how we could save ourselves

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ilyich

Originally posted by NeoVain

here are my hits.

I have a hit for the accountant!!!!

www.e.publica.ch...
Matches name and company of said accountant who posted the video. The long time friend of Dr. Sal
and I posted a naturalization record for Sal on the other page but these things keep getting over looked by hackles and flying spit.

Now that is interesting.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Could you please show where the company name matches?

This document shows a Enrico De Luca with the Swiss Federal Pension fund - to be honest, i cant see ANY relation to a Enrico De Luca over in the states being accountant for a physicist at NASA etc.

Where is the matching reference in the video?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by paadope

Thank you! Now my current issues reside in Dr. Sal's name. How ever for him to have uploaded a youtube video he does need a google+, how ever if the Accountant was the one to upload the video.

I've been at this for a while now, but I keep coming to dead ends. Salvadore is an extremely popular name, and the majority of them I find are MD's.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

2016 is not 2012
never heard in my life anything related to 2016
in 2016 everyone will be living in peace and love

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

Does the accountant claim he is from the states? Lots of people with big money use swiss banks, as well if Dr. Sal is italian why is it so odd?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
One thing I'd like to note is the youtube subscriptions that Enrico De Luca is adding. Either he is just starting to look into conspiracy theories or he's a looney. Let the evidence keep amounting.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Yeah, that's odd as well. He's only been a member since August 6th of this year though.

As to the other poster I just noticed De Luca has age 60, and location USA on his youtube account,

But my account has a whole bunch of bull# I thought was funny on it. So I don't know, I have to respectfully bow out, I'm giving myself a headache and I've smoked wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too many cigarettes looking this crap up.

Good luck to those who are trying to dig deeper, and I hope someone can get better hits than I.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ReAwakened

But it is also important to decide if this person is possibly telling the truth or a fraud by any means possible. Body language is a clear indicator of whether someone is lying. If he were explaining to his wife where he was last night: then I would say he wasn't telling the truth. Here however we have an entirely different situation. He is basically relating something he "allegedly" has been sworn to secrecy not to tell. Therefore, (without getting into all the factors) you cannot necessarily use body language as an accurate indicator of truthfulness. He is obviously hiding some information. Anyone in Law Enforcement will probably tell you that he indicates like an informant... It is very difficult to read an informant because often they were involved and are only telling part of the story. Therefore, I would rely only on other indicators. Anyone find any information to confirm what he is saying or who he says he is?

Just putting my two cents in.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Honestly, body language is not going to get us anywhere with figuring this out. You must take into account his mental condition if this info is true. If you knew 100% that something like this was going to happen without a doubt you'd have a greater panic attack than you did when you first heard about Nibiru.

With that in mind and many other psychological inflictions that could be caused through that amount of stress on ones self, I'd say it's safe to assume we cannot judge him by his body language.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
He's posted a video on youtube SO HE MUST BE TELLING THE TRUTH!!!!!

The fact that it sounds like the script of a Sy-fy B movie and appears to have no basis in currently understoood physics, let alone any other supporting evidence, is neither here nor there - it's ON YOUTUBE!

And thus the masses are simply entertainined .......

Edit: if he's Italian, maybe he's a friend of that guy who destroyed his credibility because he didn't know what the Loop Current in the Gulf was, and thought the deepwater oil spill had caused the Gulf Stream to stop
Okay, that's an ad hom, but when you've been around a while and see stufff like this every week, it takes something special - like a bit a real science - to make you give it even passing attention.
edit on 12-8-2012 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Fantastic, hundreds of thousands of scientists in space agencies around the world including NASA can't be trusted but the minute someone claims to be from the (evil) NASA (that can't be trusted) and posts a video on YouTube with an identity that can't be verified people just can't get enough of it.

The difference, the You Tube video entrepreneur is bringing people what they want to hear - the news they've been waiting for.. That everyone's going to die. How sad when your life is so crap and insignificant you comb the Internet every day hoping for news the end is coming and at the slightest hint get that tingly feeling you get when excited.
edit on 12-8-2012 by AgentSmith because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join