It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Sal's Warning

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by paadope

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by Druscilla

Let's see the Google results that gave you such verifiable proof that this guy is a kook.

Nothing? Alright, then. Before you immediately try to disprove him, try to prove him.

There are 34 pages of trying to prove him. All failed.

According to you they all failed, but someone might still find this guy plausible. This is way Off-Topic but for the LOVE of god people, stop thinking your damn own opinions are superior to everyone else... This site is seriously losing it.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
OMG!

We're all gonna die!

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Here is a quick list of some of the tidbits that I pulled out of statements he made on the video...

1) His name is Dr. Salvatore Conti (spelling apparently verified by his google+ page)
2) He was born in Aranova, Italy in 1949 (which makes him about 63 years old)
3) He moved to New York when he was 20 (so...in about 1969)
4) In 1972 he was admitted to Yale...and there achieved Doctorate(s) in Applied Mathematics and Physics
5) In 1983 he was hired by Dupont, in Houston
6) In 1990 he was recruited by NASA (he also says he has been with NASA for 22 years now)
7) In 1993 his security clearance was increased and he was transferred
8) He works for a project (he also calls it his department) called "Search & Analysis of Astronomical Radiation Emissions"...so, maybe S.A.A.R.E. (sounds like Sara)
9) On July 2, 1996 they sent out their "red, white and blue" message
10) On May 29, 1997 they got back the first B.O.I.S. (Bilateral Organized Interstellar Signal)
11) All return messages are received exactly 331 days after sent from Earth (which for a number reasons stated seem odd, or surprising, to the people in his group)
12) All Alien messages emanate from the same region of space..."Ursala Major (I assume he means Ursa Major)...an area "north of Delta Ursae Majoris" and "south of the Hubble Deep Field" (which they find surprising because the nearest point in that direction is 58 light years away)
13) On January 20, 2011 they received an unexpected message (because it was not sent on a "331")
14) On March 13, 2011 they received the same message again (this time on a 331)
15) Over the next 2 months this message was sent another 2 times (so, also obviously not on 331's)
16) On April 27, 2011 they sent out a message asking them to verify NASA's conclusions about the message.
17) On March 23, 2012 they received confirmation back
18) From June 14 until August 19, 2016 we will experience (the completion of) a full Geomagnetic Reversal.
19) Over 66 days, the poles will shift 124.72 degrees...70% of the total direction reversal
20) Prior to this acceleration, compasses will act strangely (no doubt)...as multiple "poles" pop up around the world.
21) The instability in the filed will cause the Van Allen Belt to "drop to Earth". This will cause the radioactive charged particles within the belt to interact with the Earth's atmosphere and to actually come into contact with the ground.
22) His group expects that most land based plant and animal life will be wiped out, including 70 to 80% of humans...and many shallow water creatures.
23) He says we "may see increases in seismological" activity in the period leading up to Jun, 2016.
24) He says the impact on life will not be instant...but will become apparent over time.

Okay...lot's more in there that I haven't notated...but certainly there is enough here that is verifiable, in terms of him and his background...and a bit of a timetable of events, as described by "Dr. Sal"

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
2016 ?.. seriously
why would he give such disinfo
ah rights he is or was working for the government

the correct date is 2012 not 2016

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Let's just simplify our lives by sticking to a single doomsday prediction. I suggest the Mayan's one since it's well known, has a date and all the spins, bells and whistles one could dream about. If nothing happens then, just move on. Because there will always be someone trying to postpone the end of the world (humanity actually) date for various reasons.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
A scientist - He gets the name of the constellation wrong...hmmm

Why would someone, with such news, just hint at it and go along with his job. The world is going to be nearly destroyed. What, keep saving for retirement?

Wouldn't he want to lead a project to get a group of people to prepare to save some of Earth and it's people.

If this was true, people would probably support the man, he would not just starve to death and have no where to live.

This 'gotta stay secret' play is so over used.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by thomas_

The whole reason for our government, for religion, and for any other organized group looking to meld multiple units into a cohesive whole for survival reasons...is because of our one, most basic fear: death.

And you'll notice that every person who doesn't fear death, isn't in office. And if someone in office doesn't fear death, it's because they haven't looked it in the face.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
BOOOM !!!!!

I have a #ing hit for the accountant!!!! So what now?

He at very least is legit.

www.e.publica.ch...
edit on 8/12/2012 by Ilyich because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by stargate73

Originally posted by Unthought Known
Can someone that is less technically challenged than me get a screen grab or two of him from the video? Could be useful in case someone runs across a picture of him in their researching his credentials. Possibly a few of them from different angles.

Found this one on Facebook. I think there is a resemblance but not 100% sure it is the same guy.
Salvadore Conti
I don't think so Dr.Sal has a mole on 'his'left lower cheek the facebook guy doesn't seem to have one...although I could be wrong

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Salvitore Conti supposed Naturalization records.

www.italiangen.org...

2nd page third from bottom.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011

It also reminds me of the Georgia Guidestones.

www.facts-are-facts.com...

One Billion is enough!

The four granite plaques surrounding the central columns are engraved with messages in eight languages, and call mankind to unity and respectful communion with Nature, in harmony with the Infinite.

Hewn in stone, just as the Ten Commandments once were, these ten modern “guides” call for moderation in different aspects of life.

The last point on the stone plaques admonishes: “Be not a cancer on the earth—Leave room for nature”! A request that good-willed and well-meaning people could hardly oppose.

Yet what about the first and most important message on the Georgia Guidestones, which simply reads: Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature?

Following this instruction would mean killing twelve out of thirteen people currently living on the planet.

I thought of the Georgia Guidestones as well.
However, it was built before the alien message.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
2016 ?.. seriously
why would he give such disinfo
ah rights he is or was working for the government

the correct date is 2012 not 2016

And you know the "correct" date for the doomsday, because you read it "somewhere" on the internet or saw it on Youtube, right?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by spire

Originally posted by paadope

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by Druscilla

Let's see the Google results that gave you such verifiable proof that this guy is a kook.

Nothing? Alright, then. Before you immediately try to disprove him, try to prove him.

There are 34 pages of trying to prove him. All failed.

According to you they all failed, but someone might still find this guy plausible. This is way Off-Topic but for the LOVE of god people, stop thinking your damn own opinions are superior to everyone else... This site is seriously losing it.

I don't. It is not my opinion. I have read all 35 pages. It contained a lot of bs from blind believers, but also a small amount of good research. Comparing this research leads to the conclusion that this is a hoax.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ilyich
Salvitore Conti supposed Naturalization records.

www.italiangen.org...

2nd page third from bottom.

Originally posted by Ilyich
BOOOM !!!!!

I have a #ing hit for the accountant!!!! So what now?

He at very least is legit.

www.e.publica.ch...
edit on 8/12/2012 by Ilyich because: (no reason given)

uh guys.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by paadope

You have 9 posts....

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MajesticTwelve

So the summer of 2016... Right during the Rio Olympics

Maybe the doom and gloom Olympic predictions were just 4 years off....

I gotta say, this guy has freaked me out a little. He seems credible, I watched the video and if what he says is true, were all screwed...

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by yorkshirelad
His eyes keep looking to his left a classic response from somebody lying.

looking up and to your left is also "feeling". He said he was really scared. He is probably really scared of the government, too.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Unless you have a doctorate in "telling how people lie", can you people stop posting your crap opinions, unless your going to state that from the onset, that this is fact just your opinion (and not needed).

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Hey all, I've been a long time lurker on here and finally decided to sign up.

Anyways, I've done quite a bit of research and have found that using different spelling of his name such as "Salvatore Cande" there does seem to be some info that comes up. Most of it, if not all, is just mentions of his name in research documentation on Atmospheric filtering. When looking on Nasa's site I did find a S.Cande mentioned a few times as well as other spellings of his name.

Even though he apparently has a Google+ account that "verifies" his name, I'm still reluctant to believe we just aren't getting his name quite right.

In my opinion of the video, honestly he comes off as completely honest. He isn't trying to "sell" us anything, he literally has NOTHING to gain from making this up. I think people are being too critical over this and I believe we should be taking this seriously until proven otherwise. He did mention that they received technology information that they still don't understand, that technology could very well be what could prevent this from occuring.

Until he puts up a website and starts trying to sell things to the public I'm going to have to take this for face value, i.e it's a legitimate, verifiable video.

Isn't the due process of law, "innocent until proven guilty"? How could you people ever expect to save our species if you can't even work together to figure out if a YOUTUBE video is fake or not without tearing at each others throats? Were not kids anymore so stop acting like one.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by EviLCHiMP

The name comes from the you tube poster's own comments (go to youtube to watch it, then read the comments underneathe.)

Salvatore is a common Italian name like John, David and Mike are to USA.

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join