It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Sal's Warning

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by MajesticTwelve

I agree we have no verifiable proof of aliens, however he makes some valid points such as the poles realigning and it pretty much goes with what seems to be happening. Looking at the miscellaneous "prophecies" whether religious or not. The valid points that he makes are similar to others that "try" to give "their" message.

The rest of it is similar to the way I understand things. All of it is science some deem certain science as "God". It is science none the less. Its like if you were to hold up a lighter in front of a "caveman" The caveman would think "he holds fire in his hand he must be a "god" or "wizard"". In this case even if we were "contacted" we would say "that can't be, that must be "magic"". But it is only "magic" until we understand more. We can not even begin to move forward as a species with personal bias.

I am not saying that I believe without a doubt that he has been in contact with aliens. But most will dismiss his claims because they haven't personally been contacted by something they can't understand. In all fairness I can't guarantee that Australia is real. I have seen pictures and people tell me that its there, but I have never been to Australia. There is a very good chance it exists but unless I go there for myself I must rely on the word of others that Australia exists.

Too many people think that the "government" controls everything. I believe that they would have very little control on a pole reversal. You give "them" too much credit when you claim the "powers that be" control everything.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

Originally posted by FromTheAlphaAndOmega
reply to post by Druscilla

Your comment of "Please calm down. Don't be such a panicky lady flapping your hands about and running in circles.'

I am calm at all times. I am absolutely enjoying all of the events that are taking place currently. Your attempt at being condescending based on your fear of things you can't begin to understand is laughable. If you want to try to be "competent person" try to keep from commenting on ideas that bother you. You think to yourself "this idea doesn't bother me". But consider that you put fourth the effort to publicly reject the "Dr Sal's Warning" video. So evidently it got your attention enough to get you to type a response and try to immediately reject any ideas you deem "non-sense".

Personalty this is one of the few that seem kinda relevant to me based on what I see happening on this "geologically active planet".

I'm here primarily for ENTERTAINMENT. These things ENTERTAIN me.
They give me quite the chuckle.
My credentials regarding Earth Sciences, Geology, and a host of other concentrations of academic focus, I'll wager, are at least a decade more knowledgeable regarding these 'things' you claim I 'can't begin to understand'.

None of these predictions alarm me in the least bit.
I find them quite hilarious.
Even more so, I find the gullible soft headed acceptance of such completely unverified, and unverifiable wall-eyed delusional fantasy to be some pretty high comedy.

It almost makes me want to hire some actors for $100 each to video all sorts of predictions that validate each other's predictions, and then do a crowd-sourcing fundraiser video like Steven Greer where I can then raise $250,000, like Greer indeed did, by fleecing all of the soft headed overly trusting fools that are only happy to believe every charlatan that comes along.

It's too hilarious.

Druscilla, I know your somewhat of a noob & all, but your constant condescending attitude in, well, practically every thread you post in, gets extremely tiresome. We are here to kick theories around, listen to what posters have to say or post, and discuss it. What is your agenda?
Geez, I didn't even get to watch the whole video yet. From what I gather so far, I imagine it can be plausible....Looking forward to hearing what more experienced posters in the field have to say.....

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Thank you!

Somebody actually willing to look into the facts of the matter, instead of just thinking they are a body language expert!!

To be honest, I was watching the eyes from start to finish, he seemed a bit shifty at the start, but as it progressed, I gave him the benefit of the doubt, and asked my self.. How on Earth would I deal with this info, and how would I present it to everyone else?

I've also picked a few details from the video, and will be commencing research when this post is finished.

I cannot disregard the fact that something BIG may be about to happen to the earth and humanity, because quite frankly, NASAs warning to employees last year, and the FRANTIC rush at GEO ENGINEERING, and bunker building, steps toward MARTIAL LAW, and the MAD Earth changes suddenly happening.... LEAD TO WHAT?

I guess time will tell.

Its also very interesting he should bring up the issue of space based tethers... I don't know much about them (apart from alien entity/craft seemed quite interested in them), Off I go to see what I can find

edit on 11-8-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
He seems very convincing , and knowledgable ? I really don't know but I will keep an eye on this thread for sure !!

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Excellent. We have a new doomsday date. Effin a.

The guy seems believable to me. From bodylanguage and eyeballs. But what do I kno. He seems like the only time he looks down is to remember dates. Usually liars look down while lying. Look up when remembering. He seems very sincere. That is all.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Pretty good research Omega....

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by FromTheAlphaAndOmega

If he really wanted people to believe him he would post the messages and how they work and try to prove as much as he could. I'm not saying he is wrong. Just that every prophet has been so far and they haven't even communicated with aliens.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

with you comment of "My credentials regarding Earth Sciences, Geology, and a host of other concentrations of academic focus, I'll wager, are at least a decade more knowledgeable regarding these 'things' you claim I 'can't begin to understand'. "

Unless you completely understand pan dimensional physics, then I stand on the same point I made before. You can't begin to understand things that you cant think of. I don't pretend to understand everything. But I still see the pattens in the weather and geology. You shouldn't pretend like you understand more than you do.

I shall not post a link but point you to a point in time. The next week or so will be a taste of whats to come.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Thank you for such a quick and amazing job researching this guys background.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
So some life form far away from Earth can tell there is a pole shift about the happen, but nothing here indicates it.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

That guy is NOT Filippo Conti neither Luigi Conti as in those documents. I mean, i appreciate your guys effort, but at least check facts first before presenting "evidence".

In the video, he says his name is Dr. Salvadore Conti, saying he moved to the states sometimes in the mid 70s. So...how can a "Filippe Conti" from ROME (!) be in any relation to a Salvadore Conti, not only the name is wrong, the location as well.

Cheezus people...

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

Hey!

The guy who posted the "Evidence" said "If" its the same guy..

Now, lets start digging shall we..

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
It sounds like we are "toast"....literally.
I predict Martial Law for the end of Romney's first term.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

So what is this secret? Don't feel like watching a 30~ min video that is most likely a hoax...

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

That guy is NOT Filippo Conti neither Luigi Conti as in those documents. I mean, i appreciate your guys effort, but at least check facts first before presenting "evidence".

In the video, he says his name is Dr. Salvadore Conti, saying he moved to the states sometimes in the mid 70s. So...how can a "Filippe Conti" from ROME (!) be in any relation to a Salvadore Conti, not only the name is wrong, the location as well.

Cheezus people...

You know the way I see it, at least OmegaLogos is putting forth an effort. As are you its neither right or wrong. Just more evidence to evaluate. It is quite possible that your claim that the documents are of multiple people is valid. You shouldn't try to be condescending, because in all fairness you may be the one to have it wrong. "Filippe" may be a middle name or he may be a person with 3 names then a surname. I can appreciate the critical thinking. Just not the condescending nonsense.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Found nothing yet, I'm calling quits on this one

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Dr. Sal worked very hard to sound professional, but if you expect me to believe that some aliens on the other side of the universe, who can't even see Earth (we're a needle in a haystack of needles) communicated just to tell us we're about to undergo a pole shift, you're out of your blooming mind. We already know a pole shift is due to happen, we didn't need some aliens on the otherside of the universe to tell us what we already know. This video is bullcrap. Neither are poleshifts as lethal as he predicts. That liquid nickel/iron core we have thats constantly revolving creates a constant magnetic field, if it flips it is not going to take so long that all life on earth will get wiped out. This is just fearmongering.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajesticTwelve
reply to post by FromTheAlphaAndOmega

If he really wanted people to believe him he would post the messages and how they work and try to prove as much as he could. I'm not saying he is wrong. Just that every prophet has been so far and they haven't even communicated with aliens.

In all fairness I don't believe anyone has the whole picture. He may not be exactly right but none the less he makes sense on certain key elements. Some might be total b/s just like others. But the others did have a valid concern. Other "prophets" made sense on certain points and didn't even seem cognitive on others. In my oppinion that doesn't make the claims that make sense any less valid.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

I just wonder what causes a grown man to compose this stuff and then throw it out on the web? He's fluent enough with the general spiel so I wonder if he's a bored actor? He ticks a few conspiracy boxes (HAARP, NASA, security clearances etc) too.

Like Omega, I noted the name and checked to see if he'd ever published and dah dah dah! Not really. Unless he's the same Sal Conte who's in Gastroenterology. Studying gut biology might not cause NASA to knock on his door though. It also wouldn't explain why he seems to draw (loosely!) more on physics in his story. Falling Van Allen Belts OMG!!

If the Doc's reading this thread - NICE TRY!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join