It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Sal's Warning

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
This is the closest thing I could find on a "Conti" related to this topic. It's a bulletin of magnetic resonance from 1985. "The Quarterly Review Journal of the International Society of Magnetic Resonance"

...and the first initial doesn't match.

spin.niddk.nih.gov...

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Sagitaris

Kind of puts a vampire twist on things....keep driving west, ahead of the sun.
Maybe that is our overlords plans...just hop on a plane and keep flying west ahead of the dawn until the whole thing dies down...maybe I'll plan a trip to which ever pole is in darkness at that time of the year.
Bet the Aurora will be awesome...
Even if this nonsense does come to fruition, you would only have to stay out of the sun during the day, most likely 10 or 15 feet underground would do.
The only issue would be plant life dying off and the end of our food source, at least until it was over and the plants grow back....maybe that's what that seed vault in Norway is really all about.
Ok, I'm going to bed, I'm starting to give this lunatic credence...

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by AmatuerSkyWatcher

Who here is doing that?
Besides, I don't think anyone on here truly believes NASA lies all of the time.
Nobody lies all of the time.
I think the beef is Never A Straight Answer. That's not lying, it's just not being entirely forthcoming.
That causes suspicion, as it should.
If this guy was on the MSM, my first thought would be, "What are they trying to cover up, or distract me from?"

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I think he forgot to take his meds, or perhaps too much of them.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I wanna know how the Fracking Van Allan belt ends up spraying us with radiation.....naw i dont think so.......

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246

Originally posted by ViktorHaze
reply to post by r2d246

IT doesn't bother me...
Just the crackpots that try to convince me otherwise.
And I don't recall any Gay doctrine that says "we must convert everyone into same sex couples"..that would be a christian lie.
I don't see any Buddhists or Hindus standing outside the skytrain station holding up The Watchtower.
I don't see any pagans, or atheists out starting crusade type wars, or trying to convince everyone in the world we should just bow to no god or we will all be destroyed by said non-god.
Nope, only the practitioners of Abrahamic religions are violent in their pursuit of hegemony.
It sickens me.
Now stop bothering me with this crap.
I don't believe demons have anything to do with this thread except in your mind.

The watchtower is JW's there a cult. Each to there own bro. Besides you can't choose to be a Christians. You must be chosen to have that level of knowledge revealed to you. And then if you're chosen you have no choice you must accept for life. That's it.

Normally I would never call anyone out on certain things and I would only do so in private if I did say something,as I am not prone to letting my ego rule me.I'm not perfect--far from it.But I am at an age where I now strive to keep my ego in check as much as possible
I also try to abstain from going off-topic in a thread,and I read this thread in it's ENTIRETY (at this time,there are 28 pages,quite lengthy.)
Your message regarding Christians is in error.Being a Christian has nothing to do with who is "chosen",if that were the truth--why have church,religion or anything else because it would be meaningless,there would be no message to spread and no one to convert if all were chosen and no one else had a chance at redemption.Christ came so that ALL people would have a chance at salvation--despite any other thing.He levelled the playing field on purpose.His salvation is available to any and all who receive and believe his message and accept Him as their Savior.PERIOD.
I am not a bible-thumper--far from it.I loathe all the issues certain people bring into the mix and I try to avoid like poison in engaging in such,I try to live by example and try to treat others as I would like to be treated.
I stayed out of the entire debate here.But I cannot allow either you being misinformed or the way you interpret something to go by when it is the complete opposite of what Christ's message was.I see it as one of the vastly innumerable reasons why Christians are not very well thought of by the masses.
I first entertained sending you a U2U,because I thought it best.After careful consideration,I decided that since you made your statement in public,then I would address you in public.I even read to the entire end of the thread to not jump the gun and see if someone else corrected you assertion.No one did.
One never knows who is reading these threads and what they may read and take away from it.My understanding of Christ is that He would not want anyone to labor under a false pretense and thus miss His true message.
I do not know you,and I have nothing against you personally.It is not my intention to offend you or one-up you.

As for this topic--I am going to have to concur with those who are of the opinion that this is not legit.Part of me thinks that this man might very well maybe actually believe what he's saying,and another part of me just asks the same questions other have asked,like one huge one is if this is so imperative,why not go to sources that have a way of mass communication?I guarantee you if I ever had something to say,I sure as heck would not be making YouTube my arena to announce the end of the world as we know it,just so someone could jump on the comments and type "FIRST!!"
I might come here--but if I did--it would be in ADDITION to all the other places I mentioned,not INSTEAD of.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajesticTwelve
Bogus or what?

NASA scientist if that means anything

A few days ago, my friend asked me to help him tell the world a huge message. For months, I had noticed him withdrawn and worried, and when he explained to me what his secret was, I almost fainted. The good news is that he's convinced that there's hope, which is the main reason why he wants to defy everything and everyone that has kept him quiet for too long. Last night he gave me this video, which was almost 30 minutes long. He wanted me to edit out an introduction intended only for me, but I didn't: I want the world to see it. I only edited a couple of moments in which he is quietly thoughtful or when he searches for a word for a few seconds, with the only purpose of making it as short as possible, without altering the essence of his message.

edit on 2012/8/11 by MajesticTwelve because: (no reason given)

TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE

15k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or Post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on the Websites or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

edit on August 11th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

I asked, before checking on the stars count for this thread, does anyone believe these predictions anymore, given all the failed predictions we've had? I'm a bit shocked to see the number of approvals for this. The guy in the video, in my opinion, is lying. He's putting out another date-- conveniently 4 years away -- so that we can start preparing, talking about, worrying about, creating new web pages about, etc etc etc, the new coming world destruction. Hasn't anyone just gotten tired of that crap? So, the last 10-dozen predictions failed but THIS one is the real deal? All of the youtubes connected to these predictions have credible-sounding/looking people. But they're frauds. I'll even go out on a limb -- they're ALL frauds until proven otherwise.
edit on 12-8-2012 by Visiting ESB because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
So how could they people from Earth send the message to the other guys in such a short time? The message must be fast as hell from Earth to reach those guys and they send it back to us.

Example: We have point A and point B, and there is 2 squares between them. A sent a message to B and B must respond to that message. How many squares will the message cross? 4 squares. So, this leaves us with 3 scenario:
1- We have advanced technology that is on level with alien technology.
2- The alien planet is so close to us, our weak technology can reach it very fast. Maybe we can even see it with the help of NASA.
3- This guy is lying to us.

I think I am missing something here, could someone please correct me if I am wrong?

Besides, who could they know what will happen later? Why did they pick planet Earth and study the things that will hapen to it, therefore being able to give us an answer? Do you study a fish in the sea that you can only barely see with a telescope? Do you study that fish to be able to answer it about what happens to it? No, you do not. Why would some other planet study us? I am sure there are other planet like ours, why us? Why study our future?

Seems fishy to me.
edit on 12-8-2012 by goh13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure 2012 is the only specific date I'm ever going to care about...

If nothing happens with it, I don't care about specific predictions anymore...

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by goh13

I did the math here...
The guy that posted directly under me. made an interesting point as well, and so has Druscilla in more than one post...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 12-8-2012 by ViktorHaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by FromTheAlphaAndOmega

(earthquakes that aren't being reported in the news and things like that)

This is a curious statement... if they are not being reported, how do you know about them? name them...

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I watched this video and I don't buy it.

How do the aliens 'we have made contact with' know that we are not highly resistant to radiation?

How do they know that 80-90% of us will die?

Are these figures calculated by us?

Why does he, towards the end; attempt persuasively, speak about 'god' and what 'god' wants?

How do they know our planet will undergo a pole shift?

If they are able to 'see' our planet and communicate so readily why haven't they done so before?

They are 'thousands of years ahead of us, technologically' yet they can not or will not do anything to help other than send a message that may not have even been decoded correctly? - At our present level of technology we are able to teleport incredibly tiny amounts of matter - You saying they didn't advance on that?

The body language looks like it's more a story he is telling to children, He isn't a good story teller.

His solution appears to insist that the whole word co-operate on a project to 'drain' the van allen belt of its charge/radiation - If TPTB don't admit this how is that supposed to happen?

When I listen to his voice I hear no sense of urgency, but do detect a hint of a giggle - This is not serious.

On the whole I think this is a scheme designed to create an internet frenzy, go viral to make the guy a fat wad of cash and grab a load of attention..

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I have seen many videos like this one, I don't believe this is any more credible than the last half dozen or so.

To quote George Bush Jr:

"Fool me once.... shame on.... shame on you..... fool me can't get fooled again!

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Just watched the video and though the content seemed appealing, this Dr. Sal-fellow
used several of the trump-cards that gives these hoaxers away.

He began with the comment that 'they' may shut him up.
It seems that he can make videos about an oncoming planet-killer and in a
time when Government Agencies monitor telephone calls and emails, he
thinks that the 'Powers-That-Be' will only become aware that he will tell the world
AFTER they see the recording.
Then he informs the viewer that these shadowy-folk may race around to his
house and threaten him, maybe even kill him.
So that's how Security works, huh...? They only tackle the problem AFTER it
occurs.

He continues with the classic 'I am a very intelligent scientist and some of you out
there in Internet Land may get left behind with my big words'
The customary 'don't worry -I'll talk in layman terms' caress follows.

So to the 'real' part of the revelation and with a sigh, he says sorrowfully and to
imply some irony of what he knows and you tap your fingers impatiently to hear...
'Whatever will be -will be' and the watcher licks his/her lips in anticipation.
Always a good one.

The 'extremely important' message is here... he knows it and now you will know it.
But wait. This isn't a hoax, he isn't an actor and this isn't a movie.
Neither is it a 'Mayan-end of 2012' -thing he adds.

The use of the 'movie' word is always a tell-tale sign.
It indicates the narrator wishes to be seen as the heroic whistleblower, the truth
-seeker who defied his superiors and with shirt torn at the chest, he steps forward.
He also seems to think that the viewer is incapable of telling what is entertainment
and what is reality.

Using the 'cr*p' word indicates that whatever End Of The World messages that have
come before, the tale that he is about to tell is the real one, and the viewer must note that
he frowns on al those previous silly-hoaxy-OMG-we're-all-gonna-die boasts.

The viewer agrees and nods to the screen " tell me the important message first and let
me decide" he/she mutters to themselves.
But calm yourself, what he is going to relate to you in the next few minutes... is true.
"Huh-uh..." the audience says "... maybe so, but tell us... don't keep us waiting"
But up to this point, he has kept you waiting.

(Bought the popcorn yet?)

It's quite a thing he is attempting and with closed eyes, he comments that after he
has exposed this secret, he may have to disappear for a while.
'Oh gosh, this is serious...' thinks the viewer "...but you still haven't told us what the
secret is. Up to now, this has been all about you!'

We continue with a reinforcement of his earlier words 'In the course of his explanation,
he may have to use some technical terms' and reassures the viewer... (who STILL doesn't
know the info that we assume is world-changing!) ...not to despair.
(I suppose it's sage-advice. After all, the viewer may not be able to distinguish between what
is real and what is a T.V programme)

Despair...?!! The news is that awful that we're already going to feel despair for not understanding
this revelation?
Oh, we've just gotta watch more.

He's just being fair and here to help folk to 'corroberate' his story -whatever that means within
this video context.

So, my cynical friends... here's the news.
But wait, let's fill in a little background about myself.
WHAT...?

'I'm a Rocket Scientist, well not really but I was born in Italy in 1949'
'I moved to New York, did Yale Uni and then worked at Dupont in Texas.
After a while, I showed I had a talent in interpreting data'

So 'interpreting' data involves being born as a Rocket Scientist in Italy?!
That's a grand explanation and shows his talent in laying out information that can be
wieghed and evaluated.

I could go on and related the Bob Lazar-type of introduction of how Dr. Sal seems to have
been grabbed by NASA and brought into this 'secret' SARA quest, but I think most level-headed
ATS'ers here get the picture.

Still, the poles are shifting... along with the End Of The World date.

edit on 12-8-2012 by A boy in a dress because: Spelling.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
i'd rather focus on the message than the messenger. and the message, folks, (at least the part about the speed of the pole shift) appears to be indisputable. the poles are indeed shifting at an incredible rate, just google "fast pole shift." there are videos, geologic records, articles and plenty of speculation about what the effects of the shift might be on the van allen belt and life on earth. and i might add that the much of speculation (much of which comes from reputable, verifiable sources) sounds eerily similar to the predictions of the so-called "Dr. Sal."

as for the other part of the message, the one involving another intelligence in the universe, i guess it's not unreasonable to dispute the veracity of the claim. however, i really have a difficult time believing that ours is the only intelligent civilization in an unfathomably vast universe that has existed for an estimated 14.6 billion years. and i bristle at the arrogance of those who endeavor to presuppose the intentions of an advanced civilization. we should realize and acknowledge that someday our descendants (if we don't succeed at preemptively destroying them/ourselves) will consider us "ancient man." i cannot even fathom what the technology and intelligence of a billion year old civilization might be like which is why i'm always amused by the jokers who love to trot out the "if the aliens were so smart then..." line of thinking. a better, less-arrogant, more logical, and considerably longer "if-then" statement might be, "if the aliens can do at least one of the things attributed to et intelligence (including but not limited to: telepathic communication, 'round trip' interstellar transport, shutting down nuclear sites, beaming things/people up, all while avoiding humankind's penchant for imperialism) then it's probably not a good idea to assume that we are anywhere near as smart as them, and certainly not smart enough to construct an if-then statement illustrating that human logic is superior.

lastly, i'm quite surprised that no one has mentioned the new world order yet. i mean, a collapsing van allen belt arguably constitutes a genuine "alien threat" under which the world could unite, single-government style. i know i've heard at least one president propose such an idea...

edit on 12-8-2012 by TreatyWomack because: typos

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Svipdagr

Let me mention that people thought that da Vinci was a creepy weirdo during his time,...

Really? While there may have been some people who thought this, I do not think this was the primary state of affairs...

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

The whole "you can tell someone is lying by their body language" is complete crap!

Yeah!

You might be able to tell certain individuals if you know them really well and have caught them in lies before and observed their body language but there is no universal formula.

Wait...maybe it is not complete crap...Never Mind!

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I call bogus. The video was posted like 2 days ago. The quote says his friend was acting weird and gave him it to him to upload. Here's a recent comment from the uploader on youtube.

"Let's clear things up:

THIS IS ABOUT AN IMPENDING DANGER! IT'S NOT A RELIGIOUS DEBATE!!

If you read this video's description, it will tell you where it came from.

Dr. Salvatore Conti has been my close friend for over 15 years, and he had been dying to tell the world the message in it. He recorded himself telling all the relevant information, and asked for my opinion. Following his wishes, I reviewed it and posted it. He doesn't have any Youtube, Facebook or any other social network account."

So now according to this post, the uploader isn't friend with someone who talked to the Dr. Now he's claiming the Dr. is his friend. Its another hoax. But that doesn't mean something isn't happening. The youtube account itself was created August 6th. Whats funny is you have all these videos claiming they are Nasa scientists, and they are like "I worked on this project at this place on 72" and another one will say "92" ect. You have these "nasa
scientists" all who have different stories. I want two to come out about the same one, than I'll believe. Otherwise, are they all working on individual projects? I don't think so.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
With 20 plus pages of chat .... what's the bottom line? What did ATS come up with?
Is the for real or is he a hoaxer or is he crazy??

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by TreatyWomack

Funny that, I've read plenty about pole shifts.
Even that this one that is coming up that we are due for (no dispute there) might actually happen quite fast.
Never seen anything by anybody reputable saying it is going to cause the Van Allen belts to collapse toward Earth and kill us all (since there is no Geological record of such an occurrence I would have to presume).

The dispute about intelligent alien life in this thread is not that there is no way they exist, but that the way he claims they have communicated with them and with us, and how far away they are supposed to be, just does not add up, and his explanation that they don't understand themselves how this was accomplished is rather convenient, or to be more critical, horse hockey.

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join