It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US says has 'eyes' inside Iran nuclear program

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
eyes...does that mean they have people watching and pointing out what they are doing wrong?

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peruvianmonk

US says has 'eyes' inside Iran nuclear program

www.ynetnews.com

White House spokesman Jay Carney declined to comment on intelligence matters but said that Washington and Israel were agreed about Iran's ambitions for its nuclear program.

"I would also say that we have eyes – we have visibility into the program, and we would know if and when Iran made what's called a breakout move towards acquiring a weapon."
(visit the link for the full news article)

We know everything about everyone. Seriously.

Consider the following exchange:

On March 30, 2003, 11 days into the war, Rumsfeld was asked in an ABC News interview if he was surprised that American forces had not yet found any weapons of mass destruction.

"Not at all," Rumsfeld said, according to an official Pentagon transcript. "The area in the south and the west and the north that coalition forces control is substantial. It happens not to be the area where weapons of mass destruction were dispersed. We know where they are. They're in the area around Tikrit and Baghdad and east, west, south and north somewhat."

In all seriousness, if we do know everything about everyone, maybe these geniuses could scare up some convincing background docs on obama?

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Has anybody considered the possibility that Iran (and their allies) want Israel/America (and their allies) to attack them? Right now the Persian Gulf looks a lot like a trap for the US Navy to me....A deadly trap ringed with countless anti-ship missiles and super-cavitating torpedoes.

The Australian Navy has already admitted that current Aegis ships are unable to defend surface fleets from missile attack due to sheer weight of numbers (insufficient fire directors to allow all targets to be engaged before the Aegis ship itself is sunk).....Their report dealt with missiles at least a generation less sophisticated than those in the Gulf right now.
edit on 11-8-2012 by squarehead666 because: S&P

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
We had the odd computer in Fordo or somewhere over in Iran cranking out some rock and roll ditty at frull volume last week,,,,They were doing it by themselves...............
The last ugly spy virus they found over there was pretty sphistocated.....It even could report back to "central"
when it found data......
maybe we have several layers of computer spware working together and bot a real entity???
What really pisses me off most here is this......
I could have told you that the Iraniansare or will be totally unassailable in their UNDERGROUND facilities soon.
We spend a billion dollars a day for this intelligence??
Anyone can see that is already the case at Fordo....they are 265 feet under solid granite......

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by squarehead666

Has anybody considered the possibility that Iran (and their allies) want Israel/America (and their allies) to attack them? Right now the Persian Gulf looks a lot like a trap for the US Navy to me....A deadly trap ringed with countless anti-ship missiles and super-cavitating torpedoes.

Possibly, this is an extremly dangerous and reckless strategy if so. They may be able to defend/attack against any Israeli/American attack but are likely to take a massive hit themselves, not just on their nuclear program but in military installations and any Quds Revolutionary Guard target.

Conversely any attack would most likely increase support for the establishment in Iran, i.e. the Ayatollah, military and government

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
If russia could infiltrate the making o0f 'bigboy rest assures theres spies inside that iran facility.

Money talks 3=4 hundred million is worth the risk

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Underground bunkers you can not leave in a short time become a tomb. There is no need to penetrate anything, you just need to block off the exit. which always is right on the surface

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Can you name me one instance in the last 20 years where the threats of all the wonderful things the muslims were going to do to the American infidels should they dare attack them worked out well??

Can you name me one time when the promise that allah was gonna come down and smite the invaders came to pass?

All I have ever seen is anti-aircraft fire shooting blindly at nothing, Iran fought Iraq for 8 years and accomplished nothing, America went in and in 4 weeks there was nothing left to destroy......Now I am supposed to believe that Iran is going to do to America what they could not do to Iraq? It could happen I guess, but the odds of me believing it, the Iranian military believing it and the citizens of Iran believing it are very small indeed.
I would say that in less than a month the people of Iran will suddenly find the courage to confront their leaders and their leaders will be without the courage to tell them to go home

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
well ... they do have eyes: remember Flame, Duqu, Stuxnet? Those superviruses were detected every time someone made a research .. and there're a lot more of those superviruses in there
That's why Iran has decided to cut off internet and that's why the tension with Israel has escalated in the last days.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ronnieray123

Hezbollah attack on US marines in Lebanon in 83? Berlin nightclub attack in the 80's? World Trade Center Attack in 93'? Attack on the USS Cole? Attacks in Iraq and ongoing in Afghanistan on troops? Gonna avoid pointing out the obvious one.

These weren't and aren't from the "Muslims" but a small and diverse radicalized group annoyed at US policy in the Middle East.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join