It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Murdered President of Sikh Temple is the Father of a Man Trying to Expose Gov't Cover Up on UFOs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Hello ATS I'm fairly new here, but I've been deeply interested in the UFO phenomena for well over a decade now. My interest in UFOs was sparked by a sighting of my own back in 1997 in Northern Virginia. Anyways, I know Dr. Greer isn't too popular among ATS members and I am sketchy about the guy myself, but hear this out.

All over the world, the Sikh Temple shooting made news, and somehow all over the world, they left out the report that his father, Satwant Singh Kaleka, the president of the Sikh Temple may have been shot because his son was producing a documentary "Serius" to expose the government deception about UFO's.

"Sirius" will reveal to the world the great lengths the powers that be are going through to conceal the knowledge that we are not alone. There are over a million people who are questioning whether the Wisconsin shooting was a planned attack on the father of "Sirius" film producer Amardeep (Arm) Kaleka to dissuade him from making the movie.

So could the Sikh massacre be a psychological operation on the American people to make them believe it was a so - called "hate crime," rather than another fear mongering tactic?

I found this to be VERY interesting and wanted to hear what the ATS crowd thought about it.

www.digitaljournal.com...
edit on 11-8-2012 by FearYourMind because: (no reason given)

***MOD EDIT***
Not an Introduction Thread
*Closing Thread*

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed.
Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

This area is solely for introducing yourself (as you can see by browsing through other Introduction threads by new members). We apologize for this inconvenience, but its a necessity for a website as large as ours. I've had to remove your entire post as it goes against our policies.

Strict code's like this are in place to help keep the machine 'running smoothly'. One of these policies is that members need to post their thoughts in the appropriate areas. I'm sure you'll understand the necessity for us having rules like this. It helps keep all the great threads and topics in their perspective areas of interest and not all lumped together, making it difficult to find when wanting to make additional comments.

You have posted what could be a very interesting topic in the "Introductions thread". With that said, I'm going to have to close this thread as it does not comply with the above stated rules. After you have managed to get 20 posts under your belt, start your own thread in one of the appropriate areas.

Thread closed, you can contact me by a private message for more information if needed after you have read the links provided above and in the final post below. Or you can also contact staff by alerting them here Complaints and Suggestions

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read )

Terms & Conditions Of Use ( Please read )
edit on 8/11/2012 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
This new documentary "Serius", as you all may know already, is Dr. Greer's. The producer of the film is the son of the president of the Sikh temple that was shot and killed.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
There is already two threads on here about this.
Also Steven Greer is a money grabbing charlatan that has been caught red handed lying a too many times and promises the moon on a stick and produces nothing.

join