It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obamacare Mandate: Sterilize 15-Year-Old Girls for Free--Without Parental Consent (some States)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout
From what I've seen I think about 90 percent of the population should be sterilized maybe 95 percent.

I don't understand why people who can not afford to support themselves feel the need to reproduce and usually more than once.

Hey I'm all for sex the more the better.
Just use protection so you don't become more of a burden on society.

This planet is not capable of sustaining the current world population so why, if you are sane, would you choose to add to the population?

I say it's time to begin The Purge. (you'll c)

edit on 13-8-2012 by artistpoet because: NOT WORTH RESPONDING TO

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by juleol

Originally posted by paleorchid13
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Depopulation agenda ? Giving people who don't want or can't handle more kids, super easy access to the means of obtaining that? Sounds like "sound" economics to me.

But this is about UNDERAGE children that might not be mature enough to make such a choice.
It is funny how you need to be 21 years of age to drink, but yet you can consent to sterilization while still being a child.

Good luck finding a batch of Docs willing to sterilize a 15 year old. Just because it may be a "covered" procedure, does not mean Docs are going to do it. They have a strict protocol and set of guidelines that makes it difficult for many woman in their 20's and 30's to get sterilized because studies reveal that many woman under 35 regret it.

If it's debate I'm supposed to cough up, than I suppose I'll humor that and repeat a saying I always loathed;

"If you're old enough to be having sex and creating babies, then you're old enough to deal with the consequences."
Those same people turn around and say that.... that same 15 year old can't choose to be sterilized and yet in the same breathe promote the train of just "dealing" with the consequences of being barefoot and pregnant. Hmmm..

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join