It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obamacare Mandate: Sterilize 15-Year-Old Girls for Free--Without Parental Consent (some States)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Ameilia

Why don't you go to Mexico and have it done? I reckon it would be a lot cheaper anyhow.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I got my tubes tied after my 3rd child due to the fact that I had complications from hormonal birth control and the fact that my 3rd child was conceived with an iud and born prematurely. I wouldn't trade her for the world though) It was the only decision I felt I had available to me at the time. However, I regret it more than anything now. Even though I probably wouldn't have another child right now, its the idea that I couldn't if I wanted too that drives crazy sometimes.
edit on 12-8-2012 by calstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by jeantherapy
reply to post by Ameilia

Why don't you go to Mexico and have it done? I reckon it would be a lot cheaper anyhow.

This has been suggested to me before. I have considered it. It is probably the best alternative I would ever have. The reason I have not done this is because, living so close to border, I know more about what goes on down there than others might who do not live as close to the border. Who don't have friends and such going down for various reasons. I am actually afraid to go to Mexico to have it done. Not of the drug violence, but that I would have some type of complication or infection or something. Probably an irrational fear, but there it is.

edit on 8/12/12 by Ameilia because: grammar

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
reply to post by paleorchid13

Wow...talk about a gullible, insensitive argument... Many of these girls are not even given the choice if they are wards of the state... they are just told, "here sign this", and they are sterilized without their consent, and you are fine with it?...

No wonder the world is in so much trouble wiht insensitive, and EVIL people thinking like this...

I wasn't being insensitive, as I see abuse of a system a separate matter. Anyone can abuse anything; as people always have and always will do, and abuse of any system should be dealt with accordingly. It's melodramatic to not implement ideas because inevitably someone will come along and be an idiot.

If you're implying that the law is set up in such a way that promotes abuse, I see nothing in the law that changes the way that Doctors are to screen patients. Now when we start seeing incentives and pushes on the medical professionals we can talk, but for now this is not what this is.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ameilia
I wanted my tubes tied when I was 18 years old. I was willing to pay for this, as an it's optional procedure. I would have even been happy to finance it and pay interest. Doctors refused because I was "so young I will change my mind."

I wanted my tubes tied when I was 25. See above.

I'm now 31. That's 13 years of wanting to be fixed I'm still "too young" as of 6 months ago.

So exactly when do *I* get to decide what I want to do with *my body* you ask?

Apparently sometime when I'm past reproductive age. You know, when it no longer matters...

Let em get sterilized if they want to. It's their choice, their body. At least this way they will have access to the medical procedures they should have access to.

This is the only part of Obamacare I've heard of that I actually agree with.

Yep. Your still too young. You are 31. Your still a kid with an adult size body trying to make sense of it all. I know this because I'm 44 and I know the truth. None of us ever grows up. Growing up is a myth other "adults" tell you to make you subservient.

Now lets say you really are mature enough to KNOW you never want to have kids. Fine, why mutilate your body to reach those end goals? Many women who have their tubes tied have lots of trouble with it as they get older. perhaps the doctors who told you, you were too young said that because you didn't consider all the consequences. Lets say you have it done and 30 years from now you have major problems in that area and have to deal with much pain and money your aging body cant handle well. You would think to yourself, gee, I was too young to make that choice.

It's easy really. just don't have kids. Use protection or find a boyfriend who was born shooting blanks. There are many good options today to stop conception without having to do something drastic.

As for the Obamacare, I think once this fool is out of office someones gonna have the guts to stop this thing.. Too many Americans don't want it.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Forced sterilization has been legal before in the USA.

Once psychological screening begins. (Oh yes such things exist and are happening now)
How people think, react is predictable. How to manipulate the masses is vital to the elite
The brightest minds are recruited by respected Institutions - I say respected but the agenda behind them is far from respectable.
Once established by private elites they are subject to funding -
Go with the Agenda and "Hey Presto" the rewards fall into your lap -
Go against the agenda and bye bye career
Speak out against the Agenda ....well watch your back is all I can say

I know a scientist who gave the two finger salute to the Rockefeller Institute
Rockefeller is an out and out Anti Haman Being as are many of his Eugenics crazed colleagues
Bill and Melinda Gates for example
What is sold as a good thing is too readily purchased without considering the consequences or potential consequence
I do not buy that a Teenager who has no legal right to pro creation has the right to sterilization.
But more so done behind the parents back IE Without their consent
Who would you have look at the welfare of your child - The State or You

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by HamrHeed

I agree sterilization is good for humans in some ways. I mean let's face it, we are a bit crowded, and whose to stop two people who wanna live like teenagers forever? It's just another decision that is opened to the human mind, giving us new paths to follow, allowing us to grow as humans.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

In Oregon, the age of informed consent is 15, and the law and rules on sterilization are detailed in the Oregon Revised Statutes (ORS) 436.205 to 436.335.

Hahaha what I find funny about this is these girls can't consent to sexual intercourse but they can consent to sexual sterilization. Ahhh the hypocrisy in this world.

Wth? Since when? Is there a law in US that dictates how old you can start having sex at???

Yes, in every state. But in Oregon a 15 year old can consent to have sex as long as the sexual partner is not more than 3 years older than the 15 year old. A 14 year old, however, cannot consent to sex...period.

aspe.hhs.gov...

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
From what I've seen I think about 90 percent of the population should be sterilized maybe 95 percent.

I don't understand why people who can not afford to support themselves feel the need to reproduce and usually more than once.

Hey I'm all for sex the more the better.
Just use protection so you don't become more of a burden on society.

This planet is not capable of sustaining the current world population so why, if you are sane, would you choose to add to the population?

I say it's time to begin The Purge. (you'll c)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by HamrHeed

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
Obamacare is part of a greater de-population agenda. What else will it take to convince people? I am just amazed at the volume of people who are accepting this. Do people have some kind of misguided idea that it's not doing what it is doing, or that it's some kind of crazy collateral for the supposed benefits touted by the Democrat Party?

STERILIZATION IS GOOD FOR HUMANS.

Getting government massively cut back and under control is good for humans.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Here is a dumb idea if we stop illegal immigrants and remove those that don't belong then maybe just maybe we won't have to damage our children to reach the same population goals.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
+h I see. The headline is cleverly addressing the healthcare "mandate" followed by girls getting sterilized.

Basic propaganda method to make sheep who don't read articles or fact check, believe that Obama is mandating that 15 year old girls get sterilized in Oregon.

Thankfully, only fools who read WND will accept this as what Xuenchen intends it to be.
In reality, this has nothing to do with forced sterilizations, because forced sterility does not exist.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by paleorchid13
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Depopulation agenda ? Giving people who don't want or can't handle more kids, super easy access to the means of obtaining that? Sounds like "sound" economics to me.

But this is about UNDERAGE children that might not be mature enough to make such a choice.
It is funny how you need to be 21 years of age to drink, but yet you can consent to sterilization while still being a child.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by Sovaka

As far as I read it, it is Birth CONTROL, NOT actual Sterilization. Two completely different things.
No it is about sterilization dude. But really I don't see anything really wrong with it. It's their choice, it's not like they are being forced to do anything... if the law says they can consent to such a procedure at 15 then that's their decision.
edit on 11/8/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

Has anyone else every had thier teenage daughter blurt out " I'm NEVER having kids ! " lol...especially after telling them they will understand "someday, when they have kids" ....my daughter might have been stubborn or "strong-minded" enough to do such a thing possibly....but I can tell you now at age 21 she feels completely different....I think it's too young to make such a hugh decision at 15......

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

I think the idea is wrong about sterilization,is more like against the papiloma virus,and is something avalilable with consent of parents who know the girl is sexually active ,Governor Perry want it to do this vaccine mandatory in all grade schools starting with girls 8 and up But he was stoped in doing so because this vaccine actually can cause ovaric cancer in youngsters,is more to treath adult women than it is for childs.This law didnt pass in part because the fabricant of the vaccine was in business with the governor according to some agravated people.A Doctor cant delegate soemthing so serious like sterilization to a child.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by paleorchid13

Let's not misconstrue this . The age of 15 is a legal age of consent as far as reproductive choices ..fine. There is no pro-life/pro-choice argument against sterilization so now they have to make an issue out of it, targeting the semantics of law.

How's that for divide and conquer?

There are still many people who remember that in the 1930's Germany started doing forced sterilizations. They actually started before the Nazis, but the the Nazi's embraced it and took it further with "euthanasia".

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Let me get this straight a 15 year old who not legal to drive, or drink is of legal consent age to do this?

What the hell?

Obamacare specially target the poor YES?

Eugenics target the poor the undesirables which it did.

Now get your free birth control pills and sterilzations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done Obama and the left why the hell do people need parents?

Government says you can do whatever the hell you want to no matter what your maturity level is.

People want to do this go right a head but at least when they become an adult and make a proper descision like 21.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Hopefully the women who will in the future be Obama types will take their option of sterilization and save the future! Obama is really saving the world a lot of hassle with this, sure women can get around because of this but fortunately their genes stop NOW. Train crash.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Yeah, Neo. It must be Obama. He singled out Oregon for some strange reason.

I don't believe you even think anymore. You just jump in and begin to rant. It's quite fascinating actually. Do you have Glen Beck pajamas?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by liquiddrewl

Hopefully the women who will in the future be Obama types will take their option of sterilization and save the future! Obama is really saving the world a lot of hassle with this, sure women can get around because of this but fortunately their genes stop NOW. Train crash.

I guess that's one way to look at it !!

I wonder if that's the real "plan"

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join