It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taco Bell Prop 65

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Hello members. First I'd like to start off by saying that I don't eat Taco Bell anymore. The last time I ate it was 4 days ago but because I was starving. I only had 4 dollars and everything around mewas expensive! Burritos, tacos, everything! The cheapest thing was Taco Bell and only thing. I hadn't eaten in 7 hours. I had just came out of work too.

Ok, so this wasn't the first time I had seen this pic. The first time, I saw it was months ago. I was with my friend and had the munches. We bought it and then saw the Prop pic. We ate the food regretfully but still ate it lol.

I searched to see if there was a thread about it but didn't find it or maybe I didn't search correctly. If I'm repeating it then im sorry and mods delete it. But yea this is the pic:

I luckily found this pic on photobucket. I had taken a pic with better graphics but can't upload it. I have to use a link but have it on my iPad since I don't have a computer. Anyone know how to upload it for a better view?

So this was at Taco Bell. Very bad.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Sorry, I'm not sure I understand. Could it be that they are referring to the cleaning supplies, disinfectants, and such? They didn't say the food had it, just that the area had it. I'd need to know more.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Perhaps I can help a bit? First.. I absolutely DETEST Taco Bell. I love their food...but when "Extra Cheese" dropped to a pinch...while the price damn near became half again as much as the whole Taco? I can stand to lose some lbs..and I'll lose many before I so much as get a cup of water in any of their places, ever again.

Whew.. Having said that. Your in California and that's a Cancer warning sign. I saw them everywhere... EVERYWHERE...as a trucker, everywhere I went. Produce Sheds...Cheese Factories...not to mention real industrial.

The People's Republic Of California deems basically ANYTHING that could possibly cause cancer under pretty much any imaginable circumstance to require that sign in the building. Now I don't mind seeing you skip Taco Bell. Did I mention how bad a rip-off those greedy ...never mind. Anyway. Don't avoid them for THIS. The soap for the mop bucket likely crosses the line.

Anything in the MSDS book which has a possible cancer indication, will require that sign. That's everything from grill cleaner to the Halon fire suppression system that many Fast Food places use. You aren't really seeing a threat by that sign or I'd have been dead a decade ago and then some. You're seeing the product of a Government in Sacramento that DESPERATELY needs thrown into the street at the very soonest opportunity. Party doesn't matter..but that sign should say it all for why those individuals have been there far too long.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
It's the food. I have another pic that say its in the food straight out but I can't upload it! I took it but to upload it i need a link. How can I upload it. Buts it's in the food. Trust me.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ExploitedAliens

"Hello members. First I'd like to start off by saying that I don't eat Taco Bell anymore. The last time I ate it was 4 days ago"

You haven't had Taco Bell in four days...but you don't eat it anymore...

That's about where I stopped reading your thread.

I humored you and looked at your picture. Guess what? I saw the same sign posted when I used to go to Taco Bell...get this..back when I lived in PA a few YEARS ago. It was posted by the bathrooms,which led into the kitchen.
edit on 11-8-2012 by alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ExploitedAliens

I just drag and drop them here and it will give you a link and they seem to show up on this site.
IMGUR

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

Well you should finish off. When your starving, not hungry STARVING and haven't eaten in 7 hours and only have four dollars what do you do? There's no other places to get food either. Hmm?

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I found this web. Heres the pic:

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExploitedAliens
reply to post by nightstalker78

Well you should finish off. When your starving, not hungry STARVING and haven't eaten in 7 hours and only have four dollars what do you do? There's no other places to get food either. Hmm?

I've gone a lot longer then 7 hours without eating kid.

I'll eat whatever I want. Whether it's taking my $4 and turning it into an italian meal..or fast food...I manage.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
On a side note to the OP, keep emergency snacks with you at all times, I always have some cliff bars in my car just in case.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
@OP

You could very well be right about things in the food also being enough to trip their trigger for the sign. I'd note that if anything truly harmful were in their food, I'd have a couple college campuses full of sick people here since Taco Bells are cleverly located to maximize the crowds from the Colleges in town.

I look at Taco Bell food much like I consider the ultimate bit of magical, timeless food...The Humble Twinkie. It's not bad for you....It's not good for you...and it's not quite neutral. It just..is. Like listening to a politician speak for an hour to say what a sentence would do, it'll fill ya but just don't quite twirl the baton.

So, I can't believe the topic of tacos has found this much...It must be time of night, must be. Anyway, bid farwell to Taco Hell because they'ed rip off their own grandmothers and then steal their senior discount to help the profit sheet a few cents. I just would't say their dangerous..any more than the Twinkie. Of course, eating those infernal yellow bricks of goo was used as the defense to a Murder case once..in California as I recall. So perhaps you DO want to skip those tacos after all. ...and with that, I think I really have exhausted my thoughts on the mighty Taco as a topic.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I'd just note real quick here...that when one finds everyone else making mistakes about them, it might not be everyone else actually having an issue at that moment in time. Just a thought to consider...and I've been up WAY too long. time for bed.

@OP

Thanks for a fun topic.. there seem to have been at least one a night, the last few evenings...where people didn't take themselves TOO seriously and a little fun could be had while covering something important for a topic. It's appreciated when there can seem to be so little of it at times. Anyway.. 'night!

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join