It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kid really wants to go to Jail...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
You got to be kidding me - this kid makes Wal-Greens his home, I think he is or was on medication or something. but you really have to want to go to jail to do something like this...

Kid takes over Wal-Greens
edit on 11-8-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

STARTING A NEW THREAD
AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites;
*please post one or two paragraphs,
*a link to the entire story,
*AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE

15k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or Post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on the Websites or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread

edit on August 11th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

edit on 11-8-2012 by Katharos62191 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Love how the woman, at the end, says "It made me so sick".

Big deal, the guys was a little off his rocker that day, was not violent. Good thing. Maybe he just wants, to do, what he wants to do. The rules of society aren't set in stone, and aren't for everyone.

Nice video, the guy recording did a pretty good job defusing.

Anyways, yes, an egotistic, self-centered person... Young. Parents are probably the culprit here. No?

edit on 11-8-2012 by yahtzeestone because: spelling

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
He had some fun and was truly free for 10 minutes. He didnt hurt anyone and he will spend his time in jail. It probably wont be too much but in the end he will still have had his 10 minutes. Interesting trade off.

No harm ... no foul. People are still interesting.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Ohh yeah, there's no question this guy was off his meds. Or had his first attack. This is textbook manic right here... Hope he gets the help he needs. But Unfortunatley I see three felonies, two misdemeanors and a civil infraction in his future. This is why the insanity plea is important people.. This is an everyday occurance unfortunatley.
Not the crap you see on TV when you see a battered wife premeditate a murder on her husband and flee with a bag of money then claim insanity.. This is the real deal right here... Everyday bs....

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Katharos62191

Seriously? He seems completely aware of what he is doing. I feel after watching this clip he is a self entitled prick to be honest. I find it odd some people feel like they can just act like idiots and do whatever they want, when ever or where ever. What this kid is doing is VERY disrespectful. At least the manager is trying to handle him maturely. He is laughing and clearly enjoying himself. I find this wrong.
Running around barefoot, smoking stolen cigars, stealing xanax from the pharmacy, and literally jumping around like an animal? How rude. If only Walgreens had a loss prevention to detain people in that situation. At least the cops handled him. Some people need to learn the slightest bit of respect.. Where do people learn to act like this in public? Say he's "sick" all you want- I say he is purely disrespectful.
I completely agree with your title.. he obviously really wants to go to jail!!
edit on 11-8-2012 by Katharos62191 because: (no reason given)

Self entitled prick? really? Did you just name yourself there or are you just completely deluded?

Manics are very aware of their surroundings and what they're doing, so are schizo's. They just believe they're godly or some other superiority complex that has struck them at the moment.

Put yourself in his shoes for a moment.... Or racial sterotypes prevail in your initial posting???? really dude, the kid is sick...

Ps, You don't drink Xanax... That was something else.. He said "It's not orange" or something.. Most likely he grabbed cough syrup for kids.. (Thinking it was the infamous sizzurp)

God, racial stereotypes just bleed through your posting.
edit on 8/11/1212 by foodstamp because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by foodstamp

I am sorry for how I made my post sound, but no I am not deluded.
I guess I was just offended to see someone act to disrespectfully and irrationally and to automatically assume he was 'sick' was just not how I saw it. We all have our own opinions but I am sorry for how I put mine across. I have just seen 'sick' and also seen pure asses. I believed he was making an ass out of himself. I could be wrong, I am a lot. I do once again apologize for making a comment that made you call me a name, I guess I had it coming since I called him a name. Shame on me for jumping to conclusions. But I have had experience working in retail where people have made asses of themselves doing pretty close to exactly what he is doing here and to have let them off and just chunk it up to they were sick would have been completely wrong, because they knew exactly what they were doing and watching his video was almost spitting image of how I have seen others act. So it was just my comment from experience. But no my comment had nothing to do with race, either. I feel bad for how I put it. But I still think sometimes we throw the sick card very quick for people who are very well aware of what they are doing. I just feel if I wanted to anything wrong or disrespectful these days, when I was arrested or detained I could just say "I didn't take my meds!" and easily get off with the crazy charge. Like I said though, I could be wrong, I have been before. And I apologize for offending you so. I hate offending people. Im just a rambler. My apologies.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

I swear I am not a racist.. a white young man could have kicked his feet up and laughed to the manager like that and come off just as disrespectful.. I am sorry you got that impression of me. I really am a nice person and not racist what-so-ever. I really do apologize for coming off that way. If you really did know me you would know I am a lover of all colors, shapes and sizes.. disrespect comes in all colors though my fellow ATSer.. once again I am sorry how I came off and really did not mean to paint such a 'racist' picture to you of me. That is not me. Shame on me for coming off that way. I apologize.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   

some punk kids trying to get internet rich,

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Katharos62191

Well I see the post was deleted by you before I even finished my writing. I can only assume that you are honest in your intentions. So please forgive me please for flying off the handle.

Like you, I have had many experiences in my life working in the mental health field where white people have "flipped out" and it is treated as such. But when a black person does the same thing. Only doing so in a "black stereotype" manner they are quickly labled as criminal and treated much more harshly.When in fact, they're going through the same episode as the white person, but the lack of understanding/exposure to black people leads a cop, or doctor to think otherwise. through lack of understanding, they're a threat and must be treated as such. I've seen this happen so often in fact that it has probably scarred me. Because someday, I fear, that same illogical conclusion could be applied to ALL of us for something as trivial as, say, going outside passed 10pm... Know what I mean?

I'm a terrible writer, I hope you get the gist..

edit on 8/11/1212 by foodstamp because: typo

*** Like you, I mean we've had negative experiences in our fields
edit on 8/11/1212 by foodstamp because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Katharos62191

I swear I am not a racist.. a white young man could have kicked his feet up and laughed to the manager like that and come off just as disrespectful.. I am sorry you got that impression of me. I really am a nice person and not racist what-so-ever. I really do apologize for coming off that way. If you really did know me you would know I am a lover of all colors, shapes and sizes.. disrespect comes in all colors though my fellow ATSer.. once again I am sorry how I came off and really did not mean to paint such a 'racist' picture to you of me. That is not me. Shame on me for coming off that way. I apologize.

I would hope this puts the matter of this "racism" bs to rest. This individual said what they have said, and should not have to explain any further to help over come someone elses misinterpretation of words.

having said that, i agree with others who say this is just someone making a trade off. A little fun for a little time in jail. Not that it is a good idea or anything....only that it is a representation of civil disobedience, not serious crime. I generally tend to take a favorable view on civil disobedience. In this case, not so much....but i don't have a harsh view of it either. Just more that this kid was a moron making a bad decision.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
So i guess kicking a woman is "non-violent" these days.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot
You got to be kidding me - this kid makes Wal-Greens his home, I think he is or was on medication or something. but you really have to want to go to jail to do something like this...

Kid takes over Wal-Greens
edit on 11-8-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

Instead of the hyperbole of "Kid wants to go to jail," how about we go with, "Young man needs some help." From watching the video I can see clear signs that this young man is mentally ill. So what do we do with the mentally ill? Throw them in jail? Yeah, that's going to do a lot to help them. Prison makes good people bad and bad people worse.

This young man needs some help, he doesn't need "jail."

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Superhans
So i guess kicking a woman is "non-violent" these days.

Did you see him kick her? If so, can you point me where (on the time scale) that I can see this as well?

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

The guy filming says she just kicked a lady, when the cops get there they say he kicked a lady.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Superhans
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

The guy filming says she just kicked a lady, when the cops get there they say he kicked a lady.

Right. I heard that. But My thoughts are it is not a violent thing. Although, once again, not a good idea (and likely unwelcome). But I would consider "assault" to be something that actually damaged more than your pride.

However, had that person attacked this guy for that "kick", it would have been justified.

I think this is just a kid acting stupid. Not malicious.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

that was great

I hope he gets help.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I would of had this moron tackled hog tied and in submission with
one of those wallgreens bats. what a bunch of pussies letting this idiot
run a mock around. 3-5 people would of had this ape undercontrol anyone
with the cahones would of stood up and did something..

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I don't think he was crazy at all, I think he just wanted to go to jail...

Maybe he got a cousin or a brother he really misses?

People do crazy things for others.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Some people like to be crazy for the sake of being crazy, nothing more.

After all, what's life without these little idiosyncrasies?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join