It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Bush joke

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
In all fairness, I'll post a Bush joke:

How the Bush Administration Changes a Light Bulb

How many members of the Bush administration does it take to change a light bulb?

1. One to deny that a light bulb needs to be changed;

2. One to attack the patriotism of anyone who says the light bulb needs to be changed;

3. One to blame Clinton for burning out the light bulb;

4. One to arrange the invasion of a country rumored to have a secret stockpile of light bulbs;

5. One to give a billion dollar no-bid contract to Halliburton for the new light bulb;

6. One to arrange a photograph of Bush, dressed as a janitor, standing on a step ladder under the banner: Light Bulb Change Accomplished;

7. One administration insider to resign and write a book documenting in detail how Bush was literally in the dark;

8. One to viciously smear #7;

9. One surrogate to campaign on TV and at rallies on how George Bush  has had a strong light-bulb-changing policy all along;

10. And finally one to confuse Americans about the difference between screwing a light bulb and screwing the country.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
so...

what your saying is...

The government is still in the dark??

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Okay, This made me laugh!

Number 3 could also work if Obama needed to change a lightbulb, just to blame Bush.
Thank you for the good laugh before bedtime!

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

The 7th one made me laugh out loud.

Did you deliberately omit the one about the press taking a picture of Bush reading upside-down the instruction manual on how to change a lightbulb?

new topics

top topics

join