It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the start of the 104 hour warning from Coombes?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I did a search and could not find this update posted, just over an hour ago. I am simply sharing this as I am subscribed to his updates, and seems he has just given his 104 hour warning.

It was a reply to a post on his FB page, if someone can verify that would be great.

Here is a screenshot, posted just over an hour ago.

EDIT: this is not the start of the count down, seems someone in the FB comments pasted an old Coombes start of the prediction. Thanks for clarifying.

edit on 11-8-2012 by remrem because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I thought this countdown started a couple of days ago??

There was a thread on ATS about it but it was 404'd.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by redbarron626

From what I saw he never gave the final warning in the other thread. He said it was getting close to the 104 hour warning.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

If I remember correctly, the other thread was a warning that the 104 hour countdown will start soon. I guess it has started. 104 hours puts us at Tuesday, right?

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

I think that was a pre-warning and yes that thread is closed now. It's odd that he would give the actual warning as a reply to someone's post though. So hoping that someone can confirm this.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
nevermind ... Old post. No countdown yet.
edit on 11-8-2012 by underduck because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by remrem

Still more questions than answers.

1) Why can we not see when this "warning" was posted? No timestamp.

2) My point above is pretty ironic considering the fact that the first guy -- who seems to be talking to "Madman" (another user?) about changing time stamps. Not comforting -- why the need to refute a timestamp issue. Must have been lots of questions about that.

3) Facebook is a 100billion company. They are all over things like timestamps. I rarely use the site, but find it hard to believe they don't have their tracks covered on that. Add/delete, sure. Change the time of a posting -- i highly doubt that.

More uncertainty, less clarity -- hardly a virtue for someone trying to "warn the masses".

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
well ill be damned I guess we just wait and see, 4.333 days from friday at 8 pm PST making it wednesday 4am PST ... being in the low lying areas six or so blocks from the ocean, I guess I should be worried or at least sleep with water wings that night/morning LoL. Again guess we wait and see, may EricCoombs will come and confirm again LoL

SaneThinking

link   
Read it closer - the guy (Marky William) is quoting an older post from Coombes (from when he gave the alert for Japan). There's no timestamp because it's being quoted. So no 104 hour window yet...

-S
edit on 11-8-2012 by snoober because: Clarification of some points

link   
reply to post by collietta

If my math is right this would fall on Wednesday 15th between 11:30pm - 12:30am (NZ time), IF this is the start of the warning.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by remrem

What time was that posted? Was it about midnight EDT tonight? If so, it puts his countdown square at 8 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time on Tuesday morning in the US. The closing ceremonies are Sunday. 9/11 started at 7:59 a.m. on a Tuesday morning when the first flight left the gate.

I still think Coombes is a fraud though. But, I'll be paying attention, just in case.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I don't know Facebook, but based on the context of the above text, is it possible the text next to Mitch Coombes name is just quoting the original March 2011 prediction? It doesn't look like an actual post, maybe just quoting a previous post. Also, I don't know what the original March 2011 prediction looked like, does anyone have the text of that warning?

ETA: Also, the post below it also has the same formatting and clearly seems to reference one of his previous predictions. I think this screenshot is just someone trying to use previous Coombes posts to prove a point to someone.
edit on 11-8-2012 by quailman03 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Looks like Manly played South Sydney last night. Dont think this is the real warning.

www.foxsports.com.au...

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I spotted it at 4.33pm NZ standard time an at that stage FB said the reply was posted "about an hour ago"

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I have stared at these screenshots enough and now I am finally gonna post. Take a look at this screenshot I just took. This is the most recent posting on his page.

These are all signs that a post on facebook is actually real. I subscribed to him on facebook just for this purpose, and not because I believe him. If you are a subscriber just copy and paste my link into your address bar and you will see the exact same thing I do. Even if you dont subscribe, subscribe for a minute to see my pic is real and unsubscribe right after.

EDIT: Thanks to Snoober, he pointed out this post does appear in the comments of the page I linked. I checked it is there. I guess he did issue the warning, however I find it very strange that he issued it in a comment, and not a post. I initally did this post to debunk the screenshot since we have seen many that dont show a timestamp and the url. I am big enough to admit when I am wrong, and i unfairly attacked the OP because of it. However, I still wish these people would take a full screenshot so we can proove its validity.
edit on 11-8-2012 by lcbjr1979 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by lcbjr1979

To clarify (again) - the OP wasn't trolling with his comment - that is close to the end of the comment thread located in the link that you provided. I recommend reading the comments in that posting for a good overview of the timestamp debate that people have with Coombes' predictions.

-S
edit on 11-8-2012 by snoober because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by snoober

I am big enough to admit when im wrong, thank you, you are correct. It has been so frustrating though lately when these screen shots come out and they dont show any link or time stamp to indicate they are real. Going to go back and edit my post now.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Oh what the hell... I'll bite enough to pay attention. It's not like it costs me anything and I have nothing better to do..

If this turns out to be nothing though, I may just make him a verb. "You're Coombing us" or "We've been Coombed" sounds fair for doomers who fail.

Anyone agree? Shall we wait to be Coombed together?

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
there is something fishy going on here.

i can assure you now that i think this post is from 12 months ago. how do i know for sure ???.

well its easy. if you scroll further down he has a footy update. and last night manly played my team .

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by lcbjr1979

Yes that is the post. Now open all comments and search for Mitchell's name, need to scroll down.
my URL for this page is www.facebook.com...

If you are implying I am trolling, then try the above.

I hardly post and been reading ATS for years. I have no vested interest in being right or wrong just wanted to bring it to everyones attention.

Screenshot I took is from that post, so please do as I did, come back here and tell me if you see what I see.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join