It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IS THIS REVALATIONS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Hi all

only my second thread so bare with me

ill start by saying i am a true skeptic and dont buy into any conspiracy theories,psychics, dreams or religion

My wife on the other hand buys into it all lol.. and she thinks shes somewhat psychic and always has..
ive always said evrything was coinicidence,, but have never been able to convince her she wasnt psychic
so i stopped tryin years ago

well the other night i was up late readin on ats and she woke up really really upset and told me she had a dream
we were in revaltions right now. and that we have seen 3 of the 4 horseman and she told me who they were

of course i said cmon honey its just a dream its just all this fear mongering bs that we read and here thats messing with your head

now she cant stop saying we need to go to chuch and repent and find god and blah blah blah blah

well i didnt really know anything about revelations at all so i got on wiki and read up in it lol

and now shes got me saying hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

she said the first horseman was sandusky the white horse

the second the red hose was holmes

the 3rd was page

she said she saw a big earthquake and the ground opened up and the fourth one was born

shes convinced we are in the end times and its time to repent and find god..
of course im 90% sure shes wrong

this is what all the fear mongering does to some people and why i hate it so much

oh well thats the dream just though some atsers would find it interesting

edit on 10-8-2012 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-8-2012 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
she's right that we're in the end times....to find Him, just love Him and go on doing what you will....Augustine said that....then talk to God and He will talk back...
I have to go look up those last two horseman, I don't remember them....

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

she said the first horseman was sandusky the white horse the second the red hose was holmes the 3rd was page

Why do they all have to be Americans?

I have had some wild dreams in my time and I could see why she feels this way.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

lol thats what i said

i told her it was because thats what dominates our news

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Forgive me, but I always thought the Horsemen would do a lot more damage than those guys did. It's always a good idea to repent, find the Lord, and go to Church, but I think she's missed on this one.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I'm not really following how those guys apply directly to what's written in Revelations...I guess the fiery red one for Holmes is something but it's not like wars are starting over him or anything....and I see no way that Page or the Sikh shooting applies in anyway to the 3rd horse...

Revelation 6 New International Version (NIV) The Seals 6 I watched as the Lamb opened the first of the seven seals. Then I heard one of the four living creatures say in a voice like thunder, “Come!” 2 I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest. 3 When the Lamb opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, “Come!” 4 Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make people kill each other. To him was given a large sword. 5 When the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come!” I looked, and there before me was a black horse! Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand. 6 Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four living creatures, saying, “Two pounds[a] of wheat for a day’s wages, and six pounds[c] of barley for a day’s wages,[d] and do not damage the oil and the wine!” 7 When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, “Come!” 8 I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

edit on 10-8-2012 by coldkidc because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

Dear goou111,

The first horsemen represents wars. The second horsemen represents man losing all restraint. The third horsemen represents a system of money and how it gets set for all. The fourth horsemen represents a time when a fourth of the world will die in various unpleasant manners. The horsemen do not represent people, they represent times that we are to pass through.

One could argue that the first horsemen is out as we have just about as many wars going on world wide as we have ever had at one time and that is saying something. One could also argue that Holmes and these others including the face eating guy are examples of people losing all restraint and doing as they will regardless of how it effects others. The third is yet to come, in my opinion, as we have yet to set the world's currency under a universal rating.

Some will argue that the second horsemen represents war; however, the first goes out to conquest and that is war. The second merely sets man against man and that does not require war.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by coldkidc

we have talked about that as well

sandusky and the white hair

holmes and the red hair

i said but page was bald dont know what color his hair was

but if someone with green hair shoots up a mall or something im gonna freak out lol

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Tell your wife not to worry. Some dreams are just your mind sorting things out while others are actual dreams. I work out a lot of things when I go to sleep and just before I get up. The mind has a strange way of figuring things out and placing them into our longterm memories. Er vsn't do much if revelations happens in the first place so she shouldn't worry about it. When Appolyon unlatches the gates of hell, the bugs or whatever they are only go after bad people.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Although I have no idea whether we're in the end times or not, I do not believe Sandusky or Holmes are in any way to be intrpreted as two of the horsemen. Don't get me wrong, the crimes they've been accused of are despicable. However, I've always understood that the effects of the horsemen would be muchmore universal.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by goou111
reply to post by jam321

lol thats what i said

i told her it was because thats what dominates our news
That's precisely it. Surround yourself with something and you'll keep thinking about it, even in dreams. The news is subliminal which is why I avoid it; she really needs to unplug and just sit by a lake, listen to the birds, and soak it all in - anything, because being stuck in the end-times myth will make her perpetually unhappy. Maybe she'll quit being paranoid and anxious of herself and the world she's connected to, but realize the beauty and dance of it all. A problem arises when we think there's a problem. That's karma - doing, action - she's doing it to herself.
edit on 11/8/12 by AdamsMurmur because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by goou111

I hate to disappoint your wife but she's wrong about the horsemen, the horsemen are not a literal interpretation. Neither has the tribulation started yet either, were still in the time of Sorrows between the 7th and 8th heads of the Beast of Revelation 17. Prophecies are not meant to be taken literally because prophet language is not like what you and i speak. When a prophet speaks in the bible certain words have a different meaning.
edit on 11-8-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by AdamsMurmur

i know i wish i could get her away right now

its allready very stressful thats she sso upset it makes me irritated lol

and its only been a couple days

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by coldkidc

we got on wiki and i showed her all tht stuff

she thinks sandusky represents evil and his crown was because he was treated like royalty
at penn state

she doesnt care that the 3rd horse doesnt apply lol she just wants to know what color his hair was

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Get yer wife some help.....or slip her some zanax i her motning coffee.....
But whatever you do dont let them give her zoloft....shell go really crazy....and remorseless at the same time.....true,.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by goou111

So let me get this straight. You are completely closed minded, and she's gullible. What a mix for a couple.

You can tell her to stop worrying and fretting. It's just her own worries and fears playing out in her dreams. Your subconscious will focus on what you tell it to focus on. And it will feed it into your dreams. She has done this to herself. As to being psychic, maybe she is. We all have intuitive abilities. Maybe she is more attuned to hers than some folks.

edit on 8/11/2012 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
You should point out to her that none of the villians were mounted on horses...

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Get yer wife some help.....or slip her some zanax i her motning coffee.....
But whatever you do dont let them give her zoloft....shell go really crazy....and remorseless at the same time.....true,.

Well, this is what religious texts do to people. It makes otherwise normal folks become BAT# CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!

There is nothing to worry about here (as far as the "prophesy") as every week someone here is having dreams from "god" and visions and other silly nonsense and of course the result is always the same: NOTHING HAPPENS because its all superstitious nonsense!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by goou111

if you realize that every day we are alive is one day closer to death then simply by being born are we put into 'end times'. sure we can project and make religious claims but in essence its all about our own personal, impending death. thats why enlightenment is so important right now.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
God will send dreams to warn us and they don't have to be the exact copies of what is in the Bible!

You have been warned and that is the most important message. Repent means stop committing the sins you know are against yourself and God. These you will have to look up. Be aware that not all Churches follow God anymore.
I suggest you seek God using the Bible. Just ask God to open the Bible at a page you need to read.

We are most definitely in The Great Tribulation but Pre Wrath period. Revelation is actually over a period of TEN YEARS.

The symbolism of the horses are actually encoded messages. They can be used to tell where we are in Revelation by using the symbols of the constellations. And also what country we are to look at and what the horses actually represent.

The traditional views are completely wrong.

top topics

join