It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBE travels with a friend??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   
As I mentioned in my last post, I've been having a lot of paranormal and bizarre experiences lately, and my OBE's are becoming both more frequent, and spontaneous it would seem.

Anyhow, the girl I live with and I have quite a connection, and at times it has certainly felt very spiritual (we're not actually 'partners'). Well, last night I knew that I was 'in the zone' (if you know what I mean) as I was falling asleep. Then during 'sleep', I remember trying to wake my friend (who was in the next room) by saying her name over and over. I'm not sure what I wanted really - It's all a little fragmented in terms of intention, on reflection. Well, anyway, this morning I got up before her, and when she awoke she came running into the living-room where I was sitting and seemed really excited. She's not usually all that animated
but explained that she had been with me in my OBE last night. Well she actually said 'you came into my room last night'...I thought she meant I was sleep-walking (which I have never done, as far as I know), but then she went on to say that I had been calling her name and standing beside her bed. She had awoke with a fright to find that I was not there. She's had many strange experiences herself (although not recently) and said that it was definitely not simply a usual dream. It seems that we managed to 'meet up', just for a few seconds, in 'another place'.

Well, anyhow, I'm really excited by this. Imagine if we could do this again (perhaps with more deliberate intention behind it this time). Travelling and experiencing the other planes together would be amazing! I know this bit all sounds a little idealistic, but I do believe that ANYTHING is possible
, it's just understanding the 'conditions' that are required etc.

Any thoughts on this, or similar experiences would be really interesting

Thx,

eye34

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I have dreams sometimes that have been really really interesting. They used to be nightmares that I couldn't control. But now that I am older I can control all of my dreams or at least the ones that I remember. I am not sure if this is helpful at all. But I do believe there is another ..."PLANE OF EXISTENCE" ... if you will. I hate the way that sounds. Because peope talk about parrellel universes or something like that I am not saying that. There is no other place just like this one with someone like you and someone like me. But there may be connections between you and someone else in another "PLANE". I am not sure that I understand anymore I am trying to comprehend more but, I am only 21 and the further I try to go in my dream to see where I am, it sometimes blurrs out or I must not remember hardly any of the dreams that I get some where in. I am not sure if this is helpful at all. I am not sure if there is some puppet master, controlling us. And by controlling us I do not mean controlling each one of us. But controlling us as a whole and with government that would be easy to do for a couple people. Without a government it would be nearly impossible to control a large group of people.

Think about in the beggining of creation there was Adam and Eve. That was the beggining. And from that you have to see what was to become what was suppose to happen and what did happen. I have a theory that is quite extraordinary but, to tell you the truth I have said it so many times maybe that is why I am starting to understand even more each time I type down what exactly I think may be doing on. But there is the other side of me that is not sure of what really exactly is going on. And for that I am thankful , because things to tend to happen to people in history that get in the way of major awakenings or SECRETS. Secrets that are not spoken of are not spoken of for a reason .... Hence the reason, the population doesn't believe in Vampires or Werewolf's. Why isn't it so obvious all of this runs together ? Because the media has always kept it seperate in our heads. Vampires, Ghost, Goblins, and Werewolfs are so different from ALIENS and UFO's. What a way to cover everything up. I am sorry I cannot say anymore if you want to know more ... just ask by all means.

join