It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Romney To Announce VP Pick Saturday August 11th

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Graduating from Joseph A. Craig High School in Janesville in 1988, Ryan was voted prom king and "Biggest Brown-Noser" by his fellow classmates.[13] In college, he briefly worked for Oscar Mayer as a Wienermobile driver.

en.wikipedia.org...

No joke.

PS. I have a feeling the people who see reptilian eyes on all the elite are going to have a field day with this guy...

edit on 11-8-2012 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
AP is now running that there is no speculation anymore. That Paul Ryan is the VP choice.AP:Romney picks Ryan for running mate
edit on 11-8-2012 by ownbestenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Seriously though...I know the weiner mobile is funny, but the guy had a JOB.......when did our King O ever work a real JOB? huh?

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Since the Left is all over Ryan like rabid dogs already, ripping him to pieces hours before the announcement...it might be a fake out....they wont have any material on the real pick.....just a thought.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
Since the Left is all over Ryan like rabid dogs already, ripping him to pieces hours before the announcement...it might be a fake out....they wont have any material on the real pick.....just a thought.

Can you imagine that discussion with your wife/husband? Honey, I am going to be nominated as the Vice President. Get ready to have every facet of your life be unveiled. Our children will be followed and their teachers will be asked how many days the children pick their nose or if they ever got mad on the playground. Your personal effects will be dug through. The press my darling, will know your 'cycle' better than you do. But remember, I love you.

The dirt in politics keep good men from ever deciding to be the better man for fear of these tactics.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

Since the Left is all over Ryan like rabid dogs already, ripping him to pieces hours before the announcement...it might be a fake out.

I'm thinking along this line. But no matter who he chooses, there's plenty of ripping to go around.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Not to be outdone by AP's 1 "unnamed knowledgeable source", CNN's reporting that 3 Republican sources told them that it was Ryan, & that Rubio, Pawlenty, & Portman were already told it wasn't them.

I'm still not buyin' it .. yet.
edit on 11-8-2012 by AtlasShrugging because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I woke up this morning, turned on CNN and heard "Paul" and I jumped out of bed...
Only to be disappointed.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I've never seen so many sheeple applaud a choice they think is going to change the direction of this country....

left and right are the same... Romney and Obama are the same.... this election is a clear cut example of how we're spoon fed a false choice given to us by the elitists in this country... and then see these same sheeple defend these elitists claiming that they are going to defend the sheeple when the overall record shows that these same people have been screwing us over for over 100 years... Have fun this election guys... Option A = Option B and Option B = Option A...

No Choice 2012!

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Meh, serioulsy, meh

Choosing Ron Paul would have motivated voters including younger voters, but this guy. Meh.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
This guy voted against Medical Marijuana, voted for the bail-outs, voted to make the Patriot Act permanent.

5 second Google Search.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
I've never seen so many sheeple applaud a choice they think is going to change the direction of this country....

left and right are the same... Romney and Obama are the same.... this election is a clear cut example of how we're spoon fed a false choice given to us by the elitists in this country... and then see these same sheeple defend these elitists claiming that they are going to defend the sheeple when the overall record shows that these same people have been screwing us over for over 100 years... Have fun this election guys... Option A = Option B and Option B = Option A...

No Choice 2012!

I wish I could star this about 100 times. It's exactly what I've been saying all along. The only difference between the two that I can tell is the color of their skin...and neither color alone is going to fix the mess we're in. We need a whole new battle plan and we are just trading one in for an exact replacement IMO.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
It is now quite apparent that the GOP has a death wish in the 2012 presidential election.
Mittens has alienated blacks, hispanics, women, the poor and middle class.
Now with Paul Ryan , the party has added seniors, with his planned cuts to social securty and medicare.
Choose america , pick the lesser of two evils ........

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
LOL LOL:

Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney mistakenly introduced Rep. Paul Ryan as "the next president of the United States,"

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
LOL LOL:

Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney mistakenly introduced Rep. Paul Ryan as "the next president of the United States,"

Obama is probably doing the same thing you are right now...

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Dude looks like Gomer Pyle, or that guy who always says a terrible pun and is the only person laughing at it.

The internet meme machine is going to have a field day with his photo.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
As someone who plans to vote for Obama, this is GREAT News!
I was a little concerned that he'd pick the female New Mexico Governor, but this great for Obama! Romney just lost senior citizens (along with women, independents and men... )

Poll: Men and Independents Boost Obama to a National Lead

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

Obama is probably doing the same thing you are right now...

Made me spit my coke out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join