It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All those sightings along the Mexican/USA border may be explained by this?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
We have seen a rash of sightings, most attributed as hoaxes, along the US border with Mexico. Well, I finally found proof of something that looks just like one of the objects captured on video a little while ago.

New Jersey Spy Blimp Video

Here's to the US military industrial sector for adding another object in our evening skies.

edit on 8/10/2012 by JoeBarna because: Added correct link

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by JoeBarna

You're attributing a New Jersey blimp...to UFO's seen along the US/Mexico border?

Forgive if I'm not getting you...perhaps you could add a little more?

By the way,your link brings up six videos for me..so you can see why I'm a bit confused.
edit on 10-8-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
or aliens cuz

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

There was an earlier thread July 20th Mexico Sighting that the majority of folks attributed to a balloon, though it did not move like a simple balloon to me. When I saw this report on Drudge, I knew I had my answer.

As for the video link, it works for me, so I don't know what to say. Here it is again. You tube vid
edit on 8/11/2012 by JoeBarna because: Spell check

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

New Jersey and the US/Mexican border are separated by how many Thousand miles?

It's even a stretch in saying this could be accountable for sightings on the US/Canada border.

I mean, it's like New Jersey!

Taking something from there is like saying some kid's cherry bomb in Nashville, Tennessee was responsible for the Tunguska event.

While making an intuitive guess is quite fine, there's no evidence in any of your documentation to support anything that's seen in New Jersey is in use on the US/Mexican border.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
The government making only one of some item. We should be so lucky...

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

New Jersey and the US/Mexican border are separated by how many Thousand miles?

It's even a stretch in saying this could be accountable for sightings on the US/Canada border.

I mean, it's like New Jersey!

Taking something from there is like saying some kid's cherry bomb in Nashville, Tennessee was responsible for the Tunguska event.

While making an intuitive guess is quite fine, there's no evidence in any of your documentation to support anything that's seen in New Jersey is in use on the US/Mexican border.

What I am saying is that the blimp from New Jersey has brothers along the border with Mexico. A former USAF boss of mine works for a defense contracting firm in either New Mexico or Arizona that was developing blimps for military/ security applications. That is much closer to Mexico than New Jersey. It is common practice to show off new military "toys" to the brass at or near their HQ or see them being used at training locations such as Fort Dix New Jersey. So to my former military mind, it makes perfect sense to see one in Jersey while they are being utilized along the US border with Mexico. Sorry you didn't see the connection.

If you read the thread I posted, you will see the video and selected stills of something that looks remarkably like this blimp...it was filmed in Mexico. I contributed to the discussion on that thread on how it just wasn't moving like your average balloon. So again, I am confidant that the video in the aforementioned thread is that of this blimp.

So now that we have such a craft aloft in our skies, it is going to be harder to find those truly unexplainable 5% events we are all searching for.
edit on 8/11/2012 by JoeBarna because: Spell check

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Let me guess. You're a member of the national ball lightning and swamp gas club?

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoeBarna
As for the video link, it works for me, so I don't know what to say. Here it is again.

You used a mobile link doesn't work for us. All you need is the video number [-exurnIKkX4] and put it into the youtube tag

As to the rest of the posters..

Geez people it was obvious what he was saying is that he thinks a military blimp could ALSo be responsible for the border sightings LIKE the one in New Jersey...

Learn to read people, its not that hard...

As to the Canadian Border they use Predator Drones

We should use THOSE on the Mexican border too ARMED

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333
Let me guess. You're a member of the national ball lightning and swamp gas club?

Ha! Actually no, I firmly believe we have things out there that we can't explain. Helps that I had a first-hand event involving a rather innocent looking silver sphere. Thankfully, the .22 bullet I shot at it didn't bring it down...but that's a story I've repeated on this site before.

But the club I do belong to is the one that conducts critical analysis of the available data, leaving an open mind for any possibility. Folks say that 95% of sightings can be explained away...it's that 5% of sightings that cannot be readily explained. So additionally, my club works to eliminate the chaff to expose those 5% events.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticExterminator

Thank you for the assistance! I guess I am showing my age by not keeping up with these techniques to post information.

And thank you for understanding the message I was trying to explain. While I would love to see one of these flying machines (blimps) first hand, I would rather see one of those 5% events.
edit on 8/11/2012 by JoeBarna because: Clarification

new topics

top topics

join