It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Carlin explains the truth about America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I saw this short video of George Carlin, and he says, maybe what most Americans don't even realize.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by shadowplaya

I love George Carlin, but already posted. Welcome to ATS, next time use its search feature please. Thanks.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 10-8-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Wow, well I guess I jumped the gun on that one lol. Will I get banned or anything for posting that, I didnt realize someone else posted it. Sorry

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by shadowplaya

I don't think anyone ever got banned for posting a thread that was previously posted. The worst that will happen is a Mod will lock this thread. No worries.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Ok cool, I watched it (looking for something funny to watch on youtube) and came across it. The first thing i thought of was this site after seeing it. I guess I was right in that aspect.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I love your pick. Carlin is one of the classics and my all time favorites. Even during that phase he got pretty vulgar...he moved on and really cracked me up across the years when no one else managed to in different age ranges.

R.I.P George...and I'll be laughing to his stuff for a long time to come.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
S&F from me. It has been posted before, but it can't hurt seeing/hearing that bit of truth all over again for sure!
He's right on the money!

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Already posted here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

top topics

join