It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

will you be sent to an Asylum or Fema camp

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
would you be sent to an Asylum or Fema camp
many Christians in the eastern block country's were sent to asylums work labor camps ,

very good book ,read, is Richard Wurmbrands , in solitary confinement with Christ
he spent three and a half years in solitary confinement, only brought out to be beaten , tortured,

was subjected to propaganda being played around the clock, sleep deprivation, made tio stand facing a bright white wall. for 14 days, every time he collapsed, he was beaten.

many their minds were shattered, or renounced their faith, so the pain and torture would stop.

how would you fair, he spent 13 years in total in a work labor camp, his crime being a christian,

he said Jesus stands at the door and gently knocks, the communists kick the door down .

the big question is , is who is doing the diagnosing , most psychiatrists could not diagnose a dead stuffed parrot.

but if you said you believe in a higher intelligence, on your form they would write , you believe you are controlled by aliens.

Jesus tells us when we pray do so in secret, not to be seen by men.

so to enter a room close the door, and talk to our heavenly father.

they would say you are alone in a room but talking to some one,

this is classed as psychosis

if you say you have been guided by this invisible friend

this is psychotic

if you have psychosis and psychotic, this can equate to schizophrenia.

if you mention persecution,

they could chuck in persecution complex. paranoia

there was an experiment in America where 13 psychiatrists got them selves admitted,

they all had diagnoses placed on them,

it took one 52 days to get released,

Rosenhan experiment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The film shutter island also touched on this mind control manipulation .

people trying to make you believe you are some thing you are not.

will you be sent to an Asylum or a fema camp, whose list are you on ?

with government fusion centers gathering information,

what do you believe or speak , that could see you detained , by the anti christ new world order.
A man with health problems arrested at the Olympics and detained for not smiling , strange but true.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I won't be taken alive...so that's kind of a moot question.....

Des

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
neither thanks

I will face the storm

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Is GITMO an option?
I heard they watch movies n such.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by tvtexan
Is GITMO an option?
I heard they watch movies n such.

I hear the sandwiches are terrible.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by dwarfflex

I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees! So to answer your question, Neither!

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
the question is, will ATS members be sent to an Assylum? it maybe so....we are one of the craziest thinkers on the internet.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Why did the christian man have to be so stubborn. He could have kept his faith in secret but his pride caused him to suffer.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
If the asylum provides healthy food options, books, a total gym in my room and internet access then ok if not neither.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by dwarfflex

Rev 13:10

If anyone is to go into captivity, into captivity he will go. If anyone is to be killed with the sword, with the sword he will be killed. This calls for patient endurance and faithfulness on the part of the saints.

Beheadings too.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Not very long ago i was sent to a state mental hospital.
I was kept for the full evaluation period because i was honest and would not take their medicine.
By the grace of GOD i was redeemed in my sayings and released without being commited or medicated.The people that work there informed me this does not happen because the state gets funds from drug companies to study the effects of drugs on humans and i have found that to be the case.
I could not imagine more than what i went trough.
If you want to be commited then just tell someone that the bible says that Jesus is on a great journey and he could be me or you and stand by your statement.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Well... Considering im a mental health professional I have been able to observe places such as Atascadero State Hospital in Atascadero, CA back in 2002-2004. For those unfamiliar, this is a maximum security facility for sexually violent predators and mentally disordered offenders. Compared to a real super max prison this place is like club med. If that's the kind of asylum you're referring to them I'd take asylum over FEMA any day.

top topics

join