It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reporting from Texas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Hey everybody, I have been viewing ATS for almost a year now on a daily basis for the benefit of my own on-going research for truth.

My knowledge of the dark cabal, spirituality, and many popular conspiracy theories is vast and awakening the herd is something I have a passion for. I hope to aid others in their findings here by doing my own research and giving my input on the given matter.

Thanks for having me =)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Welcome.

I look forward to reading what you are willing to share with us.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by 3l3v3n

Sounds good to me bro, we can use another esoteric mind on ATS! Too much petty debate and lower vibrational feelings here lately...You'd be surprised how disinformation exists even in alternative news sites

Namaste

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Hello. I joined today, too! Looking forward to seeing you in the threads!

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
"Awakening the herd"....now that's easier said than done. Looking forward to observing your methods.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by 3l3v3n

Welcome to ATS....

Des

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by 3l3v3n

Welcome
I am also in Texas, the San Antonio area.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS from a fellow Texan!

Back in the day, a Moderator would show up and give you information about the rules here on ATS.
I'm not sure if they do that anymore.

Bienvenidos y mi casa es tu casa!

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Glad to see some Texas members here Lol, I go back and forth from San Angelo to El Paso frequently.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
(Johnny rolls out the Welcome Wagon Buffet Cart, Cues the music to be played for the 25 Cent Tour)

Welcome 3l3v3n

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from to add your thoughts to. Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send & receive messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Thanks Johnny! I'll be sure to check those links out, much appreciated.

top topics

join