It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Home

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
This is where we live.

If you have an illness disorder or ailment the amount of care you recieve is equal to your level of coverage i.e. how much money you have.

If you are ever entangled with the justice system your representation and hence your culpability is equal to how much money you have.

As human beings we have been told we're entitled to certain goods and services yet food, clothing, housing, education and security are still tied to how much money you have.

Is it fair that two people can have the same affliction but recieve differing levels of assistance in accordance with their current cash flow?

How can we ever have a fair and equal society when the rules are structured to benefit those who made them.

There are kids literally starving to death while container ships of food are divided for maximum profit. Everyone is so concerned with losing what little slice of the pie they have managed to gather for themselves that they cannot act; they are trapped.

It's a kingdom of dirt. We are fighting over nothing and ignoring the things that actually have meaning.

There are many of us who have left the system and you can do the same. It will be strange at first and talking to people will take some time but you have to persevere. Those things you miss to begin with; you will wonder why you ever had them. You won't need to continually appear occupied so people just leave you alone you will want to speak and listen; no more fidgeting with mobiles or burying your head in the paper. No more dashing from location to location just hoping not to be disturbed. When you stop following the program and start living you will know the world and you will know your home. You will see those who play games and those who are genuine, and you will know those who play games are just as you were and not deservant of mockery but help.

Apologies for the rant but I have been trying to reach you for a long time and finally you have arrived. Best of luck brothers and sisters.

It's always night in space.

edit on 10-8-2012 by usernamehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
What do you mean by "leave the system"?
Is that a mental or physical act?

I just want to understand why I should follow your example and what it will require.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
To the OP very good read indeed, I have nothing to offer here and I have nothing to argue about in your post.

"It's a kingdom of dirt. We are fighting over nothing and ignoring the things that actually have meaning."

That statement above would make a very good signature.
S&F
Regards, Iwinder

You should use that as your signature me thinks

edit on 10-8-2012 by Iwinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I have questions for you, 'usernamehere'.

First, if you will, suppose one does physically leave the system as it is said. What is the cause? What do you hope to achieve? Peace within? What of the ones who lack resources who too wish they could leave the system ?

This I see: that it may be selfish to look for your own peace while others are suffering. That it is selfish to not use resources to try and advance through the system; there (in a position of power) the resources are plentiful and at your will, and you may therefore finally help the ones who die for lack of resources.
Perhaps it is not selfish to embark on extrication and whatever follows, though. Perhaps it is how one being has said, "change yourself and you change the world" or something along those lines...perhaps the thoughts I just offered are the products of our flawed system: the "that's what they want you to think" syndrome.

top topics

join