It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feds: Mississippi County Runs 'school-to-prison pipeline'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule
Looks like we need a bench-to-prison pipeline.

YAY! Wow, you nailed it with a magical one-liner! Good job!

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aim64C
reply to post by nosacrificenofreedom

That is a bad opinion of your bretheren and is a total prejudice outlook to have!

You misunderstand.

There are people who are salvageable from such situations. They are intelligent survivors.

And then there are those who do nothing but impede their efforts and exploit systems to perpetuate their own parasitic existence. An explosion powerful enough to split the quantum foam would not be hateful enough to express my feelings toward this group.

Could these people be such a waste because they are a product of their own environment? Look all i'm saying is I don't know how contributive
or wasteful these people would be if things were different and neither does anyone else!

This is a useless appeal to ignorance.

The fact of the matter is that the situation is what it is there. The people are doing what they are doing. The environment they exist within and perpetuate is self-destructive and a hazard to the few within it who have yet to be assimilated into it.

The solution is clear. Salvage who you can; cease the self-destructive cycle in an efficient and expedient manner. Like I said - Ebola is a quick and effective means that would be particularly pervasive within groups prone to drug use and unsanitary conditions.

It's not logic we like to entertain. But it is sound.

The problem is that most people are incapable of avoiding the temptations that come with such solutions. Political adversaries get treated as viable targets.

To think they know what's in the heads and hearts of these people is not only arrogant but ignorant!

It's an irrelevant concern.

It's a simple functional breakdown. There are people with the potential to be brought into environments conducive to successful lifestyles and they will flourish. Those people should be identified and salvaged. The rest are a calculable economic and behavioral detriment to society and have no business being part of it any longer. The statistical likelihood of their reform is below reasonable thresholds and the only functional solution is to purge the cancer.

Which is exactly what it is. When cells in the tissues of animals mutate so that they replicate at a higher rate than the functional cells and merely consume resources - it is known as a cancer. What does the body do? Well - if it wants to live - it does everything within its power to rid itself of these useless cells that threaten to overwhelm the functional cells and the ability to provide resources for them.

It doesn't try to re-mutate them back into functional cells. It exterminates them - or dies trying. No friendship or peaceful co-existence can be formed. The cancer will replicate and demand resources of the body until it crowds out functional cells in vital organs and kills the organism.

Wake up people cause it could be you others look down on!

It's about functional analysis.

Are you more trouble than you're worth - and to what degree?

If you're pumping out kids and waiting for the check in the mail. God help you - because I won't. If you've got a smart kid in the litter who instinctively avoids following such a lifestyle - I'd be more than glad to see him/her among my own children in that future. Those that aren't and will merely continue the ceaseless reproduction without function... It's unfortunate they didn't have better genetic dispositions or better upbringing - sucks to be them.

It's not about looking down on someone for petty mistakes. Those happen.

What we are talking about here is a systemic pathology in biological and social genealogy (traits passed on through DNA and behavior patterns).

“Evil is the product of the ability of humans to make abstract that which is concrete.”
Jean-Paul Sarte
With all due respect, please consider what this means.

The life of any one person is not the result of some fricking equasion based on an actuary table, or the final anylisis of a statisical study.
What about the idea that if you are born and are alive, that you inherently have the Right to be useless and "non-productive" ? Perhaps if you look at the big picture, say the fricking Universe, and you get a glimpse of how precious any life form is based upon how rare life actually is, then maybe even the bacteria in horse manure becomes a miracle.
Again, with all due respect, I must say that your way of thinking kinda scares me.
I won't politicize this post, but I have a few sneaking suspicions as to what side of the fence you're on....

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join