It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Age of Deceit" Full movie (Youtube)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Yes I know "youtube videos are garbage" ..

I came upon this video 20 minutes ago, and its really in depth already (20 minutes into). Lots of reasons and evidence of a NwO, and that Satanic spice that honestly, kind of freaks me out.. At the beginning of this film, it shows a clip; someone holding a camera, acting all stealthy spying with it.. and across the water from the one holding the camera there are men and women dressed in red and white hooded-robes :O ! Was a freaky clip, and in it all you can hear is a witch like voice yelling and laughing!

My interpretation of that clip was some sort of Bohemian(?) Grove ritual, was pretty creepy. For all those who dont care about the NwO lol.. watch this video. For those who care about the Nwo, watch this video. Just give it 10 minutes then make your mind about it. I stopped it a quarter through to share it here

Just a heads up for those giving it a chance or would like to see it; grab popcorn and some caffiene, its 2.5 hour movie of in depth on the NwO.

Here is the video decription from youtube:

Full length feature of Age of Deceit: Fallen Angels and the New World Order. A biblical look at the history of fallen angels and it's relationship to the New World Order and the new age movement. Topics covered are the fall of mankind, the pre-flood world as Atlantis, the new age through theosophy, the fallen angels and their origin of planting the seeds to society, UFO's, ET's and abduction cases, demonic possession, channeling, and more. All of these things are explained and predicted in the bible. Featured on the video are Chris White of youtube.com... and nowheretorunradio.com... as well as Douglas Hamp, author of "Corrupting the Image: Angels, Aliens and the Antichrist" at douglashamp.com....

Gotta love a good conspiracy
Enjoy if you choose to watch

~ Love is an art

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I watch this documentary just a few days ago. Very interesting! There are a lot of good documentaries on Youtube, so keep watching!

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Too late for me to watch now but thanks for posting. I will watch it tomorrow.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

The minute the bibles are mentioned the contents of my cranium begin to wither and die

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
The religious slant of the documentary kept me from watching past the first few minutes.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
27 minutes in, pretty interesting.

I find it Ironic that ive gotten far enough where it says the goal is to discredit and replace Christianity through any means.

So I pause to check the responses to see several of "it has the bible so I didn't watch" ...

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoveisanArt
Yes I know "youtube videos are garbage" ..

It has been my experience that the level of "garbage" a youtube video is, is directly proportional to the amount with which one resists altering ones world view.

What about all of the youtube videos about photography or dog grooming, or horseback riding, or needle point, or sewing, or car detailing, or skateboarding??

Are they ALL garbage???
Or only the ones you disagree with???

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ChristianJihad

poor cranium ...

Well thats too bad you are bias towards the bible, it could be a key to figuring out the agenda of the NwO. No one can say the Bible has no truth to it.

And as I always say; some truth is better then no truth at all

~ Love is an art

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

easy friend! I know that A LOT of members on ats will bash anything that comes from youtube, that is why I threw in that comment. I have found many many interesting videos that have opened my eyes. That comment was an icebreaker

I love youtube, global broadcast all in one place!

Sorry to bother you big guy lol

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I saw the OP's movie about a month ago, and it is one of the silliest films I've ever seen. Anyone supporting this film is very curious to me in a psychological kind of way, kind of like: ' Are they completely nuts, or are they joking?' lol

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by trysts

Well if I were trying to control the planet and all its resources.. I would say.. "completely nuts"

I havent watched the film yet still haha.. its been on pause for like 3 hours? I got caught up in other things (must be ADHD kickin in?)

But thank you for your input regardless

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoveisanArt
reply to post by trysts

Well if I were trying to control the planet and all its resources.. I would say.. "completely nuts"

I havent watched the film yet still haha.. its been on pause for like 3 hours? I got caught up in other things (must be ADHD kickin in?)

But thank you for your input regardless

Lol. It's pretty bad, Loveisanart. You should get a bottle of wine and watch it with a friend, that way you can make jokes about it and at least have a good laugh

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
So I watched it, I think I seen it before IDK.

but I watched this
www.youtube.com...
which is mentioned in the film

Holy crap these two twins are crazy getting ran over by cars fighting cops the whole time, then stabbing a man upon release?

mindkontrol?

or a puff of madness?

ps: at first I thought it was 22 minutes... turned out it was over 2hrs... tehfuh?
edit on 10-8-2012 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
ill check it out.havnt seen it yet thanx

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl

I find it Ironic that ive gotten far enough where it says the goal is to discredit and replace Christianity through any means.

So I pause to check the responses to see several of "it has the bible so I didn't watch" ...

Ever give any thought, other than the one provided in the documentary, why people might have this response?

I wouldn't use this little slant as some sort of way to validate your religion as being correct...especially if it comes from THIS VIDEO which is almost entirely based around a singular religion...and written from the perspectives of those very people. There's MUCH about Christianity that I think you're either ignoring to suit your pre-set beliefs, or, simply don't know about because you have a monolithic approach towards processing information.

This is a REALLY BIG UNIVERSE. If you think that every world that exists out there is dependent for Jesus for its salvation, you'd be OUT OF YOUR MIND.

Let me present you with a hypothetical situation....

There's a beehive behind your house. All of the male bees are drones who service their "GODDESS" the queen. If they don't service this "Goddess," they are subordinate...therefore, useless. In fact...the existence and salvation of the hive is purely dependent upon the drones subservience to the queen. -So, what happens if YOU (A human) don't bow to this queen bee behind your home??? ---I'll answer that.--- ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

A true God would never want you to bow to it anymore than you would expect an ant to bow to you...all it would ask is that you genuinely LOVE IT. Anything claiming "God-Hood" is not worthy of worship...I promise you of that.

Take this for what you choose, and call me what you will. I don't really care what you believe, I'm just telling you the truth as I have experienced it.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Serenity777

Ever give any thought, other than the one provided in the documentary, why people might have this response?

See, I can entertain a thought with out accepting it.

I can watch alien docs and find them extremely interesting with out accepting what they put forth.

Or any number of other crazy thoughts that pop up on ATS from time to time, with out immediately dismissal of them if they raise an intriguing point.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
just posting for later viewing look forward to it . thamks

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Not at all my friend. I knew your intentions were good and didn't mean to direct my comment at YOU.
I was just making the point that PEOPLE seem to have invented this idea that if it comes from youtube it is not worthy of consideration. I learn soooo much from youtube. It has literally taught me MOST of what I know about photography as well as many other hobbies I am interested in. I wish PEOPLE could be honest and say what is really going on in their heads is all.

"You Tube is great as long as you don't try and show me a video which is going to challenge my ego and everything I thought I knew".

I just never understood how you tube videos ALL got lumped in together as being worthless.

911 was an inside job......unless you got that off of "You tube"
in which case it wasn't an inside job.

The Twin Towers Collapsed on Sept 11th we can all agree on THAT can't we???
Unless of course your source is a "You Tube" video in which case they are still standing......unless of course
you have a "You Tube" video of them still standing in which case........

Sorry for the rant.
Nice thread.
Gettin ready to watch the vid....beer in hand.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Serenity777

Originally posted by benrl

I wouldn't use this little slant as some sort of way to validate your religion as being correct...especially if it comes from THIS VIDEO which is almost entirely based around a singular religion...and written from the perspectives of those very people. There's MUCH about Christianity that I think you're either ignoring to suit your pre-set beliefs, or, simply don't know about because you have a monolithic approach towards processing information.

This is a REALLY BIG UNIVERSE. If you think that every world that exists out there is dependent for Jesus for its salvation, you'd be OUT OF YOUR MIND.

Let me present you with a hypothetical situation....

There's a beehive behind your house. All of the male bees are drones who service their "GODDESS" the queen. If they don't service this "Goddess," they are subordinate...therefore, useless. In fact...the existence and salvation of the hive is purely dependent upon the drones subservience to the queen. -So, what happens if YOU (A human) don't bow to this queen bee behind your home??? ---I'll answer that.--- ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

A true God would never want you to bow to it anymore than you would expect an ant to bow to you...all it would ask is that you genuinely LOVE IT. Anything claiming "God-Hood" is not worthy of worship...I promise you of that.

Take this for what you choose, and call me what you will. I don't really care what you believe, I'm just telling you the truth as I have experienced it.

I have no religous background, and I do not agree in worshipping anyone or thing besides your self. I am a spiritual being who understands the mind, emotions, feelings and consciousness of the human being. One does not need a God or a "Lord" to make them powerful, because truely you are only giving your power away to the one you worship and serve (like your bee metaphor).

The thing is, in a World of deceit and control, we are born into an assembly line for the human spirit and mind. From the get go a majority of human incarnates are forced to forget their natural self and powers. So, for a lifetime relying on outside ideas, believes, forces to feel stronger and give them a sense that they are something more then a human robot built upon societies assembly line (metaphor obviously).

So I do understand WHY people follow religion and serve a God they read in a book. MOST are just forced since birth to accept a version of God because of their family traditions and beliefs, which is F-up lol.

If one came into this World without pressure, a push to conform, mental manipulation.. and naturally grew physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually they would NOT worship or bow to any other diety or idea ("God) but themselves. Serving themselves and those they love and knowing the interconnection they have with not only the Earth but the entire cosmos. Its hard to explain what humans are capable of to someone who has programmed..err.. "conditioned" their minds and spirit to a certain extent, because they are "loyal" to that conditioned (religion).

But we dont need to fight over Ats about what beliving is right or wrong. We are all individuals with free will, we can all perceive thie 3rd dimensional reality however we wish. There are too many humans conditioned in terms of religious mind set, its just plain stupid to argue about them and tell them their faith is wrong. Let them be.

Jesus Christ was a man who had a huge influence on this Earth, a few thousands years later he is still influencing, and that is fine. Many have seen him, felt him or been guided by him, I for one belive he truely did exist and I dont know the slighest thing about that religion. But Jesus the Christ has an energy that you cannot ignore and say doesnt exist, he truely does as a different consciousness then our 3rd dimensional one.

My two sense on those who want to bicker about the wrong and good about christianity or any other religion. Its just an endliess argument. Stay true to yourself, follow what you want. Free Will can be a blind gift, or a beautiful thing

~ Love is an art

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

Not at all my friend. I knew your intentions were good and didn't mean to direct my comment at YOU.
I was just making the point that PEOPLE seem to have invented this idea that if it comes from youtube it is not worthy of consideration. I learn soooo much from youtube. It has literally taught me MOST of what I know about photography as well as many other hobbies I am interested in. I wish PEOPLE could be honest and say what is really going on in their heads is all.

"You Tube is great as long as you don't try and show me a video which is going to challenge my ego and everything I thought I knew".

I just never understood how you tube videos ALL got lumped in together as being worthless.

911 was an inside job......unless you got that off of "You tube"
in which case it wasn't an inside job.

The Twin Towers Collapsed on Sept 11th we can all agree on THAT can't we???
Unless of course your source is a "You Tube" video in which case they are still standing......unless of course
you have a "You Tube" video of them still standing in which case........

Sorry for the rant.
Nice thread.
Gettin ready to watch the vid....beer in hand.

I really enjoy reading your posts Screwed. You are a very honest man with a level head, something you do not see often with people.
No need to apologize, you are free to your feelings and opinions

I do get annoyed with people lumping youtube videos together as you said, we can learn from eachother in all sorts of catagories, which is why youtube is there. We can broadcast our knowledge and share it with the World!
Ats just has that sheep mentality.. and its one heck of an ignorant site, "deny ignorance"?
right.

Enjoy the beer brother, its noon the next day and I still havent watched it .. I crashed in bed pretty hard last night
But I will watch it soon, thanks for your reponses

~ Love is an art

top topics

<<   2 >>

join