It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Short Message To Most Peeps

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
hi all

I mean it,

hi to all you naysayers, for your negativity is certainly doing wonders to the human persona
and hi to the non members and recently joined, cos this site and the well informed members
will most certainly tear you apart, spit you out and change your thinking process.

But enough of that, you are not brainwashed yet
and i can most guarantee that there is (apart from mods) a certain amount of very good members here that will:

Go through your previous posts
Digest what you have typed
Make a mental note of you (avatar and sig change cant elude those peeps.Writing style gives it away)

These are the people that you should pay attention to.

These are the the great members that actually give their time to this site, for they can see the beauty in your madness

They dont judge, and believe me its so hard not to judge someone, you do it as much as I.

Sorry, this is not a guilt trip, this is me percieving what i know and have got from this site.

Feel free to check my earlier posts and threads, i even admit i feel bloody embarrassed about some of the crap i have posted

Maybe im posting crap now, but i remember wen i was lurking, then joined because i thought "yehyeh i know how it works"

HOW WRONG I WAS

I have been watching some of you for a while,
and like some members,I can even guess who the threads are written by before i even click

I must admit this thread has no conclusion...in fact it didnt have a start lol...

my conclusion....Dont Judge a Book (sorry cliche)

Happy times ahead if we look for it and want it.

long lives
dave

sorry gotta rush off, theres some blokes pulled up in a white van
theyr carryin something...hold on...

omg its a sleevless jacket
forgive me, i must dash

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I am not sure if I am supposed to be paranoid now, sad, creeped out, or what?

I kind of get what you are saying...I think.

Don't let others get to you. You are supposed to come here for enjoyment and learning. If you aren't getting that, then it isn't worth it. Being here is like being in real life sometimes. There are bullies, friends, geeks, etc. You just have to learn who you want to listen to and drown out the rest.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

cheeeeers

You summed some of it up lol

but i did try to mean it as an in between line for the long term members
and the peeps that may be wary of joining

i suppose i mean TO hell what peeps think if its debatable its worthy on here
and not to be scared of joining, and us members shouldnt rip them to quickly
but rather point them in their way, sort of thing

cheers
dave

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I'm not a naysayer, I just want proof, hard evidence.

I don't want evidence that can be interpreted in many ways.

And I believe in Occam's Razor, which states that one must not multiply entities unneccesarily.

Which means that the best answers are the ones that best fit the evidence and doesn't raise many more questions.

I base my conclusions on evidence.

edit on 10-8-2012 by EvilSadamClone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
I'm not a naysayer, I just want proof, hard evidence.

I don't want evidence that can be interpreted in many ways.

And I believe in Occam's Razor, which states that one must not multiply entities unneccesarily.

Which means that the best answers are the ones that best fit the evidence and doesn't raise many more questions.

I base my conclusions on evidence.

edit on 10-8-2012 by EvilSadamClone because: (no reason given)

sorry member

No Pics
so it didnt happen
and im not here
and you aint you
and the earth is a flea on a dogs back
lol

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
just want to to say
(before u scare the lurkers off)

this is light banter.. tongue in cheek thingymejig honest...

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by davesmart

Are you sure you're you?

For all you know, you really aren't you.

You could be your cat pretending to be you in an alternate dimension, you know.

Or maybe it's just you think you're you when you really think that you're not you.

I mean, if I can't know about what's in the you, what can you know about you too? I mean sure, we can all act like we know what is in the you, but I'm sure when you come right down to it, the you is there only a part of the time and the rest of the time it could be just you.

Does that make any sense to you?

I think naught. Sometimes the you is just the you. A whole glass of you in one tiny little bottle of you. Ah, but that bottle has gone to the moon and back a dozen times or two, carrying the you that's inside the you. When we travel among the stars we know that the stars are the same as you, for you are the stars and the stars are you.

It all drifts down to one infinitesimal amount of matter that is the you. It is the you that is inside. It is the you that is on the outside. It is the you that is a follicle of hair twenty seven microns thick. It is the you that is the neutrino that passes through the wall into another time of the when it was just you floating in a sea of consciousness, just listening to the world outside the walls that contains the you.

But then, there is just the you.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
reply to post by davesmart

Are you sure you're you?

For all you know, you really aren't you.

You could be your cat pretending to be you in an alternate dimension, you know.

Or maybe it's just you think you're you when you really think that you're not you.

I mean, if I can't know about what's in the you, what can you know about you too? I mean sure, we can all act like we know what is in the you, but I'm sure when you come right down to it, the you is there only a part of the time and the rest of the time it could be just you.

Does that make any sense to you?

I think naught. Sometimes the you is just the you. A whole glass of you in one tiny little bottle of you. Ah, but that bottle has gone to the moon and back a dozen times or two, carrying the you that's inside the you. When we travel among the stars we know that the stars are the same as you, for you are the stars and the stars are you.

It all drifts down to one infinitesimal amount of matter that is the you. It is the you that is inside. It is the you that is on the outside. It is the you that is a follicle of hair twenty seven microns thick. It is the you that is the neutrino that passes through the wall into another time of the when it was just you floating in a sea of consciousness, just listening to the world outside the walls that contains the you.

But then, there is just the you.

OMG

im so lost
wheres the key
i forgot who i am
3 people arguing in my head
the overseer
my left
and his right
i dont know whom to believe

hahahaha
play misty for me

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by davesmart

omg its a sleevless jacket
forgive me, i must dash

I clicked on this because I thought I was "most people", but I'm not, not a naysayer, but then you touched on the beauty of my madness....
Maybe it's the beauty of your madness...

I don't know, sanity can be highly overrated

new topics

top topics

join