It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Emergency messages of extraterrestrial civilizations Issue 1

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Video with a couple of Russian Scientist about calamity in September 2012, personally I don't believe it.
Emergency message of extraterrestrials about natural disaster of incredible power on September 22, 2012 and instructions for humanity salvation from global cataclysms through the united consciousness. As a result of critical decreasing of Earth magnetic field in the ocean near the coast of Peru will occur the epicenter of very powerful disaster. The natural blow will be directed on the East Coast of the North America. Side blows can affect Western coast of Europe and other countries. On the way of the natural disaster many nuclear plants will be destroyed and the level of radiation on the planet will be very high. International communications will be interrupted. On September 22, 2012 will happen the second preliminary cataclysm and soon will happen more powerful natural catastrophe - the third preliminary cataclysm. Then on December 21, 2012 will start global cataclysms. It will be impossible to hide and wait till their end. ETC inform about the only way for humanity salvation - to make the Transition to another safe Highest level of the material world through the united consciousness of all civilization. ETC call humanity to make the Transition before September 22, 2012.

www.youtube.com...

What do you think?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

Is anyone else getting sick of this rubbish?

2nd line.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
haha funny..where did get lazer beams from??? the way they talk about hell and paradise sounds like a lie satan would use to lead u atsray from the truth--there's only ONE way to get the Father---found thru Christ

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

I live in Peru, and a couple weeks ago this came out in the news.
So, I did a bit of research and this article first appeared in March this year, wih this two russian "scientists" claiming something big will happen.
Then I went to the russian institute web page and did a search for any of the two persons this "study" makes reference to: Victoria Popova and Lidia Andrianova
In the end there were no matches, no study and no news in this institute about this supposed tesis on the "Barkhausen" effect these ladies did and that predicts the start of three pre-cataclisms.

The crazy thing is that this is supposed to start after a solar eruption, and they "know" this because they've cracked the crop circle codes! LOL

Cheers
Jeshu

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Those two are at it again it seems...

Perhaps because we survived their first event that was supposed to happen between August 21st and September 5th...err...2011.

Here is a good read to learn more, and fear less :

Two Russian Scientists say they have decoded Crop Circles, messages from ET...

Nothing like a good bucket full of russian fearmongering...

I do like their vodka though.

edit on 10-8-2012 by SonoftheSun because: oopsie...

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by alldaylong

Is anyone else getting sick of this rubbish?

2nd line.

I sure am!

Thanks sonofthesun I did not see that one.
edit on 10-8-2012 by nighthawk1954 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I do think something. The Earth is physically adjusting because our age is old and coming to it's end followed by the last (approximately) thousand years. For the humans, that is. This was not told to me but I've researched it.

One thing I'll add to that information which you've offered is this: there are sources which are not always positive in nature, that is, the sources (outer planetary I presume) do not wish to help us; sometimes these sources will lie to the receivers of their message in order to discredit the messengers (although they will make it seem positive or helpful) and when the date arrives, no such event happens. The negative sources are notorious for giving doom-related messages. Their desire is not in helping you, but feeding off your fear. These are the negative beings, not necessarily the receivers of the message.

Whether a catastrophe of a global type happens or not is useless when you open your heart to yourself and all other things. Then you will not fear the coming day, then you will know what it is to be conscience within a human form. Such realization benefits and serves those who you worry about more than fore-warnings. If your loved ones survive any sort of global cataclysm, do you think they and the other survivors will "wake up" to the human condition which caused ignorance of the catastrophe in the first place? What other motive have we for warning our race? You may say, "I don't want to seem them hurt," yet everyday on this planet somebody is hurt...what do we do about it? Similarly what do you do when you, unprepared, are in the path of Earth 'disasters'? Will you face that destiny with an open heart or "face it" in fear like many are doing now?

This is not towards anybody personally, yet it is for us in general. Think about it, if you will.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1Learner
I do think something. The Earth is physically adjusting because our age is old and coming to it's end followed by the last (approximately) thousand years. For the humans, that is. This was not told to me but I've researched it.

One thing I'll add to that information which you've offered is this: there are sources which are not always positive in nature, that is, the sources (outer planetary I presume) do not wish to help us; sometimes these sources will lie to the receivers of their message in order to discredit the messengers (although they will make it seem positive or helpful) and when the date arrives, no such event happens. The negative sources are notorious for giving doom-related messages. Their desire is not in helping you, but feeding off your fear. These are the negative beings, not necessarily the receivers of the message.

Whether a catastrophe of a global type happens or not is useless when you open your heart to yourself and all other things. Then you will not fear the coming day, then you will know what it is to be conscience within a human form. Such realization benefits and serves those who you worry about more than fore-warnings. If your loved ones survive any sort of global cataclysm, do you think they and the other survivors will "wake up" to the human condition which caused ignorance of the catastrophe in the first place? What other motive have we for warning our race? You may say, "I don't want to seem them hurt," yet everyday on this planet somebody is hurt...what do we do about it? Similarly what do you do when you, unprepared, are in the path of Earth 'disasters'? Will you face that destiny with an open heart or "face it" in fear like many are doing now?

This is not towards anybody personally, yet it is for us in general. Think about it, if you will.

More new age happy happy joy joy brainwashing I see... Amazing that everyone is still clinging to Dec 2012 is going ot be some huge catastrophe when there is still no proof or evidence that there is going to be any more than normal snow here, Christmas coming up and people scrambling for the latest gifts...

It is as I have previously said irresponsible to keep throwing that everyone needs to be "awake" or "ready spiritually" for some event that has no proof. Kids have committed suicide because of these messages and it's gone far enough.

Also not every denomination or religious sect int he world has the same belief system, to start to knock people who don't believe is akin to telling them "hey you're gonna die and burn when we won't neener neener"

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Is it irresponsible to believe and express your belief, while intending only to make one think?

Or is it irresponsible to blindly believe what I have typed, while my intent was the very opposite?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I did not know i could understand russian, sounds like english to me. I always believe the translator, they NEVER lie or discieve you. I'm sure the translator is a good Honest christian and will go to heaven and such. What a CROCK. Wait, i need to get my waiders, it's getting to deep.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

Not only am I getting sick of the rubbish I really wish that whomever writes these "warnings" would learn proper english and grammar so that the educatated can read it.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Wierd.
The woman in the back grinned throughout the message of death.
Odd music and it was strange hearing a male voice translate for both women.
Who knows what they are really saying. Doesn't sound very scientific.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Two more charlatans are decoding the messages of installation art. I am sure that the human artists are having a merry time over the idiocy they have spawned through their art form. It's good for a laugh I suppose. I wonder if Vermeer or Picasso ever had the problem of messages of doom being inferred from their art?

top topics

join