It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full Lecture 'Behold A Pale Horse' by William Cooper

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
The one thing all of Coppers debunkers never want to touch on is the fact that he was the first to publish photos of Area 51 into the view of the american public.

Say what you want about him, you cannot deny he had some interesting material.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I read behold the pale horse back in 1997 and just the other day Dled pdf of it. He also was one of the first to call out Alex Jones and expose him as a government plant.

Not all of Bill Cooper's data was factual (hell some of it is just to hard to believe) but what stands out to this day is his prediction about GEORGE W BUSH becoming president one day (he made this back in 1991 BTW before Dubya was even really on the political map).
edit on 11-8-2012 by strykr619 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by strykr619

Not all of Bill Cooper's data was factual (hell some of it is just to hard to believe) but what stands out to this day is his prediction about GEORGE W BUSH becoming president one day (he made this back in 1991 BTW before Dubya was even really on the political map).
edit on 11-8-2012 by strykr619 because: (no reason given)

Andrew Basiago called that shot in 1980s does this make him credible?

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
It's important to see Cooper in the context of the time he flourished in. There was a huge vacuum created by the collapse of the Warsaw Pact and all of a sudden, Western Governments went from "reds under the bed" everywhere, to conspiracies are all just total moonshine. You can understand why, as now they had this huge gap where previously, they had regularly used "conspiracies" to suit their own agenda. Till the invention of Al Qaeda, or whatever you name you want to give that particular fictitious organisation, there was a decade where, almost by default, conspiracies turned in on themselves and sought targets within their own countries in a far more aggressive way and publicity seeking way, than they had done previously.

People such as Cooper, merely stepped in to fill a breach that a certain section of society seems to feel the need to have in order to often, offset their own feelings of disenfranchisement, with regard to the "system". In that sense, the UFO phenomenon was ripe for what can be viewed as "adult politicisation" . That is, professional proponents of conspiracies saw the relative naivety of the UFO field, in terms of political awareness and knew they had almost an open invite to simply take it over and use it for their own ends.

Until the late 80s with the Warsaw Pact unravelling country by country Ufology was either. "They're here, they bring peace" or "They're here, they're intentions are probably malevolent" That's pretty east to cope with and given they aren't, as far as we know, running our world, the majority view inside Ufology was generally..."They are fascinated/studying/guiding/don't give a monkey's about us, or by us

Think about it for a few minutes. The two most paranoid and control minded executives in the Western world are? Oh yes, The USA and Grt Britain and surprise surprise, they give you the likes of Icke and Cooper. It really doesn't matter whether Cooper and Icke are genuine, they produce a decent level of paranoia that governments like the UK and the USA love to have as a tool of their economic and foreign policies. Put simply, so long as people think "There's someone we can't control, they're out there, they're going to come and get me", no matter who that threat might be and how much evidence there is to back it up, it allows them to carry on their business as usual. Neither, does it really matter, that people like Icke and Cooper attack the very people who profit from it, the government as , the net result is to, push loads more people "on message" who might question their own executive's actions as they don't wish to be tarred with a the "loony fringe" brush.

In many ways, though I'm sure they'd claim otherwise, the likes of Icke and Cooper made the invasion of Iraq that much easier for the West to justify to their own people who, under other circumstances, might well have felt truly uneasy about it all. You might not like to hear that idea, you might very well feel uncomfortable about it even being suggested, problem is, looked at dispassionately there's a good deal of circumstantial evidence to back it up.

That fact is, prior to the late 80s Ufology was largely, not all by any means apolitical, in a way that cut across country's borders and people's socio economic class. Since then, there has been a definite movement towards a polarisation and a definite "agenda", where UFOs, have served as the tool for a definite politicisation of the field

If you really do believe our governments are in league with these "aliens" and there's a conspiracy, consider this. Why do the "UFO in league with our governments" proponents never quote another well known piece of conspiracy theory? That conspiracy being that, the UK holds more "secret patents" than any other country in the world. Surely that means, if you are actually reading your conspiracies right that. The UK is flying all those "secret craft" and that the UK has done the deal with the aliens not the USA?

Don't get me wrong, that's not to dismiss all conspiracies out of hand, anyone who claims there aren't any conspiracies in this world are as naive as those who claim everything is related to one. What I am saying is this, once you're actually down the rabbit hole don't lose sight of your own critical faculties and don't for one second believe that your own pet subject wasn't initially created by some government wallah for a specific purpose, at a specific time. The reason government doesn't like UFOs is a simple one, it's bitten them on the arse too many times for them to be ever able to actually control it at its' source, the very UFOs themselves, which I truly doubt, any person in this world currently, has any sort of real handle on, In the light of that, the second best thing is to control what people actually think they might be. You might like to take that into consideration the next time you watch some balmcake blathering on about "demons", "lizards", "secret deals with the government" et al.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
The Bill Cooper speech in my opinion was legit, I just don't know why he thought it was all disinformation years after he said it. Disinformation probably, but all when the abductions were taking place? Anybody who says that abductions aren't good enough for evidence of alien visitation is in the information of difference.
edit on 11-8-2012 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
so they fed him drugs secretly to send him Totally Paranoid.
It work’t very well. It discredit ever thing he said.
And they win again.
Do you have any idea of the level of game that is being played?
You believe in MK-ULTRA but will not believe they do it to people today?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
You guys keep cherishing this guy? A sociopathic killer with crazy stories?

Get a grip, people.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Thank you, hope you found it as interesting as I did. Also thanks for the new link, still to check it out, I'm getting there though!

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

I'm sure you have outstanding things to say but if you are going to get the vast majority of people to read them, you have to resist the urge to publish a thesis each time you post.

IMVH but absolutely correct opinion of course.

edit on 12-8-2012 by ReallyNiceGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I have a tough time believing the driver shot Kennedy, and have to wonder about how he died. But I found that lecture he gave in the video was quite interesting and I think deserves to be studied deeply.

I think with guys like him like William Cooper states, "don't trust me, do your homework" !

edit on 12-8-2012 by thetiler because: spelling

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

He also was one of the first to call out Alex Jones and expose him as a government plant.
reply to post by strykr619

I challenge you to listen carefully to what mr. cooper said about Alex Jones and take a look at the progression of Mr. Jones through the years.
Alex was young and gung ho at the time and Bill had seen a lot and was wise in his calling out for someone to tow the line that he knew he would be forced to drop.The proof is in the messages.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ScientificUAPer
You guys keep cherishing this guy? A sociopathic killer with crazy stories?

Get a grip, people.

Evidence?

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
They've made this huckster into a martyr.

Sure the deputies killed him. When you go to arrest someone and they fire on you, I think it's safe to say that firing back isn't a conspiracy.

Cooper was crazy. Sure, he guessed some stuff, but look at the volume of his crazy theories that have never held water. People selectively pick those predictions that pan out and ignore the ones that don't.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I watched one of Cooper's videos many years ago. At the end he said, "Don't believe what I'm telling you. Check it out for yourself."

So, I did. I investigated two or three of his claims regarding such things as Area 51 and photos of the moon. In each case, I found that Cooper was totally wrong. From that moment on, he had no credibility for me.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join