It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full Lecture 'Behold A Pale Horse' by William Cooper

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Forgive me if this has been posted before, the lectures from Bill Cooper I saw posted have had the videos 'removed by user' when I clicked on them.

I have just watched this, and although the video quality is rather poor, what he has to say is very deep and shows more layers of the layers of entanglement between truth and lies than I had really comprehended before.

The part about the cattle mutilations always being near a nuclear facility was very eye opening and made a lot of sense when looked at it from that point of view.

What do you all think of this lecture? Could it be that real aliens do exist and are in contact with our governments now? Or did they visit a long time ago and that gave the government the idea of alien invasion as false flag to bring in the NWO? Or was it always just an idea and everything we have seen that looks 'alien' is indeed all our own making, and will be used to usher in the NWO?

Anyway, hope you all manage to have a watch at this before it becomes 'disappeared' from youtube.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
He's definitely been discussed here before, but it's good for the noobs to listen to him.

He's the reason I'm on this site. He was the one that opened my eyes. I'm forever grateful to him.

May he rest in peace.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by CthulhuMythos

Bruce maccabee:

Some of you will recall William Milton Cooper who came onto the UFO scene about 15 years ago and soon made himself one of the most unscrupulous conspiracy theorists in the UFO field.

After several years he was being invited to give lectures for considerable pay. He talked about the UFO/Kennedy/you-name-it conspiracy. Anyone who didn't agree with him... even when he changed his story... which he did (as it grew and grew)... was_against_ him and part of the Conspiracy! He put it all into his book, 'Behold A Pale Horse'... which more accurately should be entitled 'Behind The Pale Horse'.

brumac.8k.com...

Fraud?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Mac Tonnies:

Before his violent death in November, 2001, lecturer and self-proclaimed military insider William Cooper helped popularize a number of malignant myths centered on the notion of secret U.S. contact with aliens. Cooper believed extraterrestrials were involved in a quiet takeover of the world, and claimed to have seen briefing documents and photos of aliens while serving in the military. He famously attacked noted UFO personalities such as Whitley Strieber, Linda Moulton Howe and Stanton Friedman as being CIA operatives bent on keeping the truth from public knowledge. Later in his career, Cooper's world view became increasingly oppressive and paranoid.

mactonnies.com...

Nutcase?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Greg Sandow:

I saw Cooper speak at Hollywood High School in Los Angeles in 1989.

Two highlights. One of them was his claim that aliens influenced the US to intervene militarily on the Communist side during the Russian revolution. There are two small problems with that. First, the US intervened on the anti-communist side (to be precise, this was in the civil war that followed the revolution). Second, Cooper himself said at another point in his talk that the aliens arrived here in 1947. The Russian revolution and the succeeding civil war were much earlier than that (1918 to 1921, I believe).

Second highlight: During the question period, someone rose from the audience to announce that the government was spying on the lecture! He pointed to video cameras set up onstage. Cooper -- for once seeming utterly baffled -- replied that those were his own cameras. A case of conspiracy thinking getting too crazy even for Cooper. Cooper got an ovation when he said the aliens were responsible for gun control. It was quite an evening.

www.gregsandow.com...

Aliens responsible for gun control?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ReallyNiceGuy

Did you actually read the book or are you just looking up Anti-BillCooper people (who I've never even heard of)?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnaChispa

Did you actually read the book --------->or are you just looking up Anti-BillCooper people (who I've never even heard of)?

Yes.
---------> Never heard of Bruce Maccabee? Best ye get your ejication on!

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
JEROME CLARK:

Cooper was the scariest man I've ever encountered in my long years in this field, representing the sickest end of the anti- gummint paranoia which so afflicted American politics over the past two decades, and which now, happily, is receding.

When I pointed out in an article that some of Cooper's UFO conspiracy theories had their roots in anti-Semitic literature, he took to threatening me from various public forums. His followers were frightening, too. Ten years ago, while lecturing in Sydney, Australia, on the Dark Side fantasies for which Cooper was largely responsible, I had my speech interrupted by an enraged audience member who started shouting at me. It was his view, as I understood it, that I was a CIA member; after all, only a CIA member would charge that Cooper's stuff was 100%
horseradish.

I'm sorry that when he left this world, Cooper may have taken a deputy sheriff with him. I hope the man recovers and is able to resume his life without ever meeting a Cooper equivalent again. Cooper, a true sociopath, did damage to just about anybody who crossed his path. He will not be missed. Jerome Clark is the former editor of the UFO magazine Fate and former vice-president and current board member of the J. Allen Hyneck Center for UFO Studies

www.cufos.org...

Killer?

edit on 10-8-2012 by ReallyNiceGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReallyNiceGuy

Originally posted by UnaChispa

Did you actually read the book --------->or are you just looking up Anti-BillCooper people (who I've never even heard of)?

Yes.
---------> Never heard of Bruce Maccabee? Best ye get your ejication on!

Lol I guess I'll have to. To each their own, I suppose.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by CthulhuMythos

Thank you for the lecture. I will most surely watch when I have the time.

Bill Clinton once said that William Cooper was the most dangerous man in America. Goes to show...

I have always been fascinated by this character. A life filled with contradictions, arrogant and charming all in the same mold...a great speaker for sure.

A death that still carries a mist of mystery.

Good or bad, he left his imprint in the field of UFOlogy.

S&F.

oh...ETA: here is a good link about him :

The Legacy of William Cooper

edit on 10-8-2012 by SonoftheSun because: added link.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I have read Pale Horse and seen all Bill's lectures. I'm sure many of us here have, but he has been gone for a few years so new researcher's may not be familiar with him.

I don't agree with all his findings, but I agree with enough to find value in his book and lecture's
As far as other researchers calling him out, well welcome to the world of conspiracy and fringe topics. This field has its share of infighting. Researchers dissagree and sometimes quite vehemently at times. Best for a person to study Cooper objectivly on their own and make up their own minds.

Incidently Mac Tonnies was mentioned in this thread, Find any books or interviews you can by Mac Tonnies, he was an amazing intellect, such a shame he died so young in his career. He was friggin amazing!

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I've heard his name and hear some of his quotes, so this will be a good opportunity to take notes. That his death is very mysterious is itself the canary in the mine, so intend to pay attention.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
You win some, lose some....can't win em' all.

Cooper's book isn't 100% correct, but it got my eyes open 8yrs. Ago.

His part about Rex 84, martial law, & constitution being void as of 92' is
All correct. I believe he was the first to expose Rex 84 (don't quote me on that)

That in its self is worth the read for ALL Americans.

RIP Cooper....

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Ha, talk to Lars Hansson about Bill Cooper and the crap he pulled regarding the Kennedy film. Or read up about it (among other characters)...
Hannson's affidavit

Or check here and follow some of the links...
Bill Cooper destroyed by Don Ecker

Or recent re-broadcast of Lars Hansson on "The Billy Goodman Happening" old radio show (on DMR week 29 wed)...
www.dqrm.com...

edit on 10-8-2012 by Toxicsurf because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-8-2012 by Toxicsurf because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Toxicsurf

Or check here and follow some of the links... Bill Cooper destroyed by Don Ecker

A drunk exposing a fraud. Who da thunk it?

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

reply to post by SonoftheSun

reply to post by Toxicsurf

Thank you for all the other links. I have not heard of these people before so will be interesting to read what they have to say.

I don't quite know what to make of Bill Cooper now. Was he just outright lying? Or did he really know all this secret stuff and that is why he became so paranoid about everyone around him? I guess if I knew what the real deal was and how intricate the web of disinformation was I would be totally paranoid too.

Maybe the facts that he has been called out on for being wrong or his story being changed is just that, he got something wrong and so changed/updated his lectures as new information came to him.
I did not get from the film a sense of him thinking aliens were quietly taking over the planet, more that the government was going to use the excuse of alien invasion so that the government could take over the planet all done by a false flag by the government.
Interestingly he did talk about some things that were going to happen and they have indeed played out that way so he did know at least some of what he was talking about. I guess we will just have to wait and see if project Blue Beam does actually happen.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by thepupils

It is my belief that "they" show some people "fake" stuff to see if they can be trusted for more "real stuff".

And, like you, this was the book that opened my young naive eyes to the way things "could" actually work..

Nice post OP, especially for the noobs, as another poster pointed out.

If you're big on conspiracy theory and "the alien connection", give his book a read. I truthfully believe he hit on some of it. And some of it probably was mis-info to root out "stoolies"

RIP Bill, thanks for the wake up call

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Linda Moulton Howe and Stanton Friedman as being CIA operatives bent on keeping the truth from public knowledge. Later in his career, Cooper's world view became increasingly oppressive and paranoid.

wonder who is a live and selling stories and who got whacked.
paranoid?!?!?
listen to me,when u r confused and fill bad,listen to him
1.30 min

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Cooper is easily one of the most fascinating figures in Conspiracy Theory history. Not just his outrageous claims, but his outrageous death have insured this.

Growing up fascinated with fringe ideas and hooked on "The X Files" I was never a stranger to conspiracy ideas. But cooper's Pale Horse was one of the first "serious" treatments of the material I encountered.

Like many, I have a hard time placing that man on the Truth Spectrum. He does make some wild claims. Some seemingly more plausible than others. But the way he died.... well, let's just say I can just about guarantee you Bill Cooper convinced about 10x more people he was telling the truth, by the way he died, than the way he spoke.

Action itself does not lie (although it can be made to).

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I too owe some of my skepticism to Mr. Cooper. Once I read Pale Horse, I was motivated to keep learning as much about conspiracy theories as I could.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join