It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Tia Sharp: Manhunt After Body Found

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Missing Tia Sharp: Manhunt After Body Found

news.sky.com

A manhunt has been launched for Stuart Hazell, the step-grandfather of missing girl Tia Sharp, after the discovery of a body.

Police found the body at the house of the missing girl's grandmother Christine Sharp, which was examined by a team of forensics this afternoon.

A murder inquiry has been launched and Tia's family has been informed of the discovery.

"The likelihood is that it must be Tia's body," says Sky's Martin Brunt.

Authorities have warned the public not to approach Mr Hazell and urged people to call 999 if they see him.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.bbc.co.uk
www.bbc.co.uk

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I had a horrible feeling that she would turn up as a corpse as soon as it was reported on the 4th august and have been following the events since.

I hope this guy get life in prison for this cruel and hideous act.
It is such a shame that this kind of thing happens. I am certain this scumbag is a sex offender known to the police, why else would a family member would abduct such a young girl.

news.sky.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Had hoped for a different outcome. May he burn

May she R.I.P.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Tindalos2013

He's been caught:-

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
In all likelihood it is her, but what if it turns out it isn't?

That'll be even more cause for concern.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I don't know about UK prisons but here in the states child molesting murderers are prime targets.Hope he rots in hell.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by AgentX09

In UK prisons, scum like that are very protected. They have their own 'wing', segregated from people likely to enact any real justice. 'Grandad Stu', walking around pleading for the nations help. Her Grandmother has just been arrested. What gets me is that police searched the house 4 times.....Good job.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Well it wont be the first time and sadly it wont be the last time this sort of horrid crime will occur. I hope these two will never leave prison except in a coffin. And I do hope when they are convicted and sent to prison that as part of their punishment that we the public will never hear about that they are sterilised and incapable of having children ever again. In fact it should be mandatory for ALL sex offenders and murderers. If you take a life you should not be permitted the privelledge of creating one and in the case of sex offenders they should have their sexual abilities taken away too. Oh and a good flogging too. And they should thank their lucky stars that in the UK we have no death penalty.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Hello.

I just want to mention a new angle on this story that may go a little off topic.

Its Horrible what has happend here. And the police only found the body in the house on the fourth search! And it took them three hours on that last search to find it. Now Hazel is being charged with murder.

The fuel I want to add to the fire is concerning the media and subliminal manipulation when the news is reported.

The two storys incvolved are this murder and the 2012 Games.

When the Games are reported on our countrys most watched News channel (BBC24), they report it with the Stadium and Observation tower in sight.

The tone used and obviously the storys reported are of joy and success. The elation that Britan will finish third in the medal table, the first time in nearly one hundred years apparently.

Then we have the dampners put on.

When the presenter mentions "And now, other news" The camara angle changes and now we get London in the background. All the power buildings can usually be seen (Canary Wharf, The Gurkin, The Shard etc).
Todays topics being Murder, Iran Earthquake and hunger.

Suerly there is a reason for this??

Be it coincidence or subliminal, im sure a lot of the members here will agree with the later.

If your can get the station, watch it. This has been happening for the past two weeks.

And maybe, by now, you may think of 2012 being an historically great year and have fellings of success and admiration upon the sight of the Stadiums.. Anchored into your minds.

eee.

top topics

join