It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White triangle UFO, Aug 09 2012, Moscow region, Russia (no photos)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Just for the sake of documenting the case here's a short summary of a very recent sighting courtesy of my close relatives. They have told me about the sighting today and I felt compelled to make a short post about it on ATS.

My mother and her current husband are probably the least likely people to see a UFO. Nevertheless, they seem to have some sort of connection to the unexplained, or maybe it's just dumb luck, I don't know. They saw UFOs at least twice, they sometimes have weird things akin to poltergeist happening in their apartment and my mother is a minor precog. LOL. Seriously, she has a funny ability to predict who's about to call on the phone within less than a minute before the phone rings. It just happens, and she doesn't know how she does it.

Anyway, back to the new sighting. Mother and her husband, who's an MD and a Professor (let's call him that) in his early 70s were driving on a country road about 300 kilometers from Moscow when the Professor saw a low flying white triangle UFO crossing their pass above the road. It was midday and the sighting happened in broad daylight. He says it was flying very low and very fast. It disappeared out of sight before he could say "look a UFO" to my mother who has unfortunately missed the event. According to Professor the UFO looked nothing like a plane and it made no sound. He thought that the best way to describe the shape was that it looked like a paper plane and it was similar in size to a commercial aircraft. I asked the Professor whether he could see any features like doors or portholes, but he said it has happened so fast he could not tell. There are no airports or air force bases anywhere near.

I have never heard of white triangle UFOs before, so I looked it up on the Internet and found a few cases. One of the sightings had a photograph, which I showed to the Professor. He said that his UFO looked very much alike except for the red glow on the tip.

Well, this is it. Make of it what you will. Have a good weekend!
edit on 10/8/2012 by WideOpenSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by WideOpenSpace

A paper airplane, are you serious?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011

A paper airplane, are you serious?

I am. Isn't it obvious that he used a paper plane as an example to describe the shape of the UFO? It surely wasn't made of paper and the were no gigantic boys around who could have thrown it. Seriously... It was a t r i a n g l e.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Totally unlike anything that I have ever heard of and very interesting. It rather makes me wonder If photographing a illusion is possible...

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I should have mentioned that the sighting happened in broad daylight, sometime in midday. Will add that to the original post.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Obvious yes, but still silly. A "triangle" is a triangle, didn't really need the paper airplane model.

-SAP-

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SloAnPainful

Obvious yes, but still silly. A "triangle" is a triangle, didn't really need the paper airplane model.

-SAP-

I hear you.
) Paper plane model removed.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Now to the subject matter. I think the triangle crafts are of gov't origin (Russian or American alike). Russia has been a hotspot for these over the years. Someone is interested in what they are up to, or it's their technology. One way or another they have seen many of these lately.

-SAP-
edit on 10-8-2012 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I accept a possibility of American experimental triangle craft, but Russian? Just no. Russia can't even make a successful commercial plane, let alone some novel hypersonic anti-gravity triangles. I'm speculating of course, but whatever it was. Russia is in a deep deep stagnation, unfortunately.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

You would know better than I seeing as how you are from Moscow.

-SAP-

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Almost looks like it could be a hang glider.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SloAnPainful

Now to the subject matter. I think the triangle crafts are of gov't origin (Russian or American alike). Russia has been a hotspot for these over the years. Someone is interested in what they are up to, or it's their technology. One way or another they have seen many of these lately.

-SAP-

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I saw a triangle back in 1985, it was seen hundreds of people . It was the size of a couple football fields and move at about 20mph. No sound!

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
It sounds like it could be a low flying Tupolev TU-144:

The Tu-144 prototype made its first flight on 31 December 1968.
edit on 10-8-2012 by ScientificUAPer because: pics

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ScientificUAPer

He was pretty sure it wasn't a plane. Also, it was silent and I would imagine that Tupolev-144 is probably one of the loudest airplanes, think Concorde which was banned in many airports due to the noise it made. Also, like I said there were no airports anywhere near the place where they saw the UFO, so I can't imagine a 144 doing any low flying tests there.

reply to post by HawkeyeNation

I will ask the Professor about a possibility of this being a hang glider, although I'm pretty sure this was not the case. A hang glider is small, slow and there's normally a man hanging beneath the wings.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by WideOpenSpace
I accept a possibility of American experimental triangle craft, but Russian? Just no. Russia can't even make a successful commercial plane, let alone some novel hypersonic anti-gravity triangles. I'm speculating of course, but whatever it was. Russia is in a deep deep stagnation, unfortunately.

Certainly, that makes sense if one has a concept presented all during the cold war that the West was in conflict with the USSR in about all things. But take a moment to consider the infamous "Star Wars" program, the official US program that cost billions of dollars before it sorta lost attention. During the height of it President Reagan had a meeting with Gorbachev in Helsinki. In that meeting Reagan ASKED the Soviets to join with us in SDI. Gorbachev later said that he declined the offer that the USSR more importantly needed cow-milking machine, etc.

So how much of an adversey have they been in the past and especially now as they loft our space packages to the ISS (after we have given them billions and billions of dollars for their share of the expenses that they could not pay)?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   

I will ask the Professor about a possibility of this being a hang glider, although I'm pretty sure this was not the case. A hang glider is small, slow and there's normally a man hanging beneath the wings.

I have done as I promised and asked the Professor whether he thought it could have been a hang glider. He hesitated for a second and then said that it sure was a possibility. He also remembered that they used to see hang gliders in the area prior to this event.

Case closed, I guess? =/

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by WideOpenSpace

I have done as I promised and asked the Professor whether he thought it could have been a hang glider. He hesitated for a second and then said that it sure was a possibility. He also remembered that they used to see hang gliders in the area prior to this event.

Case closed, I guess? =/

Maybe it was an Unmanned Hang Glider. A UHG?

new topics

top topics

join