It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Would Beat Obama: Why Romney Must Be Replaced If the GOP Hopes to Win in 2012

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

As much as I prefer Ron Paul over the other candidates, there is absolutely no way he is getting into office.Sorry.
For the very simple fact that he wants to do away with the Federal Reserve. The evil f#%ks that own the FR will do any and everything to keep it producing the US's currency. Case in point, JFK. As a lot of us know, on June 4th,1963 JFK signed the executive order, 11110, en.wikipedia.org... which would of
allowed the US Government to start producing it's own currency without any debt or interest. This would of
terminated the FR. We all know what was soon to be his fate less the 6 months later. There's no doubt in my mind the one's behind the FR had something to do with his assassination. The Federal Reserve is a scam that keeps the US in constant debt with no way out. Dept=Slavery. Ron Paul knows this about the FR. I commend Paul for his stance but it will never happen unfortunately. I also believe these same people that control the FR are also the one's who control the media. This explains why the MSM never mentions RP. The whole system is a scam that keeps the wealthy richer and the rest of the population paying for it. I used to believe(or want to believe) in a candidate that would come and save the day.However I've since realized that NO candidate has the power to truly change the system.Left,Right or in the center. Doesn't matter.The one's that truly have the power are the people. The hard part is getting the people to realize this and to actually DO something about it. I do think the system is collapsing and fast. Once this happens and the price of everything goes up and the people can't afford to put food on the table or gas in the car, a revolution is bound to happen. It's inevitable. Once tragedy hits in the people's backyard then they will wake up whether they want to or not. AND don't think the government doesn't know this! They are already preparing for it. Everything aside, I definitely think RP is the only candidate that truly believes in the constitution and is the only one truly for the people. All though I don't agree with all of his policies, He is the best candidate. Unfortunately we will never see him in office

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Not gonna happen..

2nd line

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
How interesting. You make theoretical threads like this and all the Ron Paul trolls come out to play with their propaganda based opinions.

You make fact-based threads of election fraud the GOP committed against Ron Paul and they're all HUSH HUSH QUIET.

I love the Ron Paul trolls.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
How interesting. You make theoretical threads like this and all the Ron Paul trolls come out to play with their propaganda based opinions.

You make fact-based threads of election fraud the GOP committed against Ron Paul and they're all HUSH HUSH QUIET.

Yup, if you dont like the guy, you must be a troll. Love the ad homs the Paul followers like to throw.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

it's called common sense good sir. if you were the GOP why would you want a man like ron paul in? he is a threat to end the circus that is washington. it would be the death of them and they know it, therefore Romney will be nominee.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

What was that? Says Ron Paul's fiscal policy would destroy the country but provides no reasons why?

When confronted about it, said poster avoids having to present an argument by saying it doesn't matter Paul's policies would never be enacted anyways?

Well don't contradict yourself. Either his fiscal policy would destroy this country or it wouldn't.

Oh ok...

edit on 11-8-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
This is why we need huge numbers in Tampa. Everyone needs to come to paulfest. I'll be there, my boyfriends band is playing. Check out "rally march " the official video of Paul festival
m.youtube.com...#/watch?v=r9WDQvJeWQ8

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
m.youtube.com...#/watch?v=r9WDQvJeWQ8

Right link sorry

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
You made me laugh with your post about elections.
It's comical to see people wanting to vote while the government is buying ammo and guns, getting ready for a civil war!
Really laughable.
I thought that ATS members were smarter, unless, of course, the poster is a paid stooge.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by interupt42
The problem is that the GOP and the DNC work together to ensure the RIGHT candidates are selected and they could care less about having power in congress or POTUS.

Gov't hierarchical representation:

...Few investors/bankers

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I would vote for Ron Paul, mostly because of his stance on Drugs. But I will be voting for Obama, to ensure Romney loses. Like many other people I know.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Please stop this Ron Paul BS. He is not going to be the guy, whether he is the most qualified or not. It's like if the Denver Broncos lost to the New England Patriots in the AFC Championship 45-10. Then for the entire two weeks before the Superbowl, Denver insist publicly that it is them who is best fit to take on the Giants, not N.England. I had to put this in sports terms because I question your mental capacity to understand your current reality.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Someone like Ron Paul will never get to be POTUS because that would mean the beginning of the end of the current PTB status quo!!

TPTB do not intend for Romney to win and that is why Ryan has been installed as running mate to ensure that the 8 year cycle continues as does TPTB status quo!! It is electoral suicide to install an ultra conservative Washington establishment man as running mate, but they know that!!

Ryan was also installed because he is being lined up to be POTUS in 2016 so that a new 8 year cycle begins and once again TPTB status quo remains and continues to rule the sheeple of America!!

Obama will win for sure but thats no consolation!!

Blind gullable sheeple will remain their and the USA's folly!

Feel free to disagree with this non US citizen but mark my words!!!!!

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   

If the Reps Control the House and Senate by Majority after the Nov. 2012 Elections , they won't care who is in the White House in 2013 . That was their Thinking all along , Romney is just a " Straw Man " to Bait the Masses..........

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

reply to post by captaintyinknots

What was that? Says Ron Paul's fiscal policy would destroy the country but provides no reasons why?

When confronted about it, said poster avoids having to present an argument by saying it doesn't matter Paul's policies would never be enacted anyways?

Well don't contradict yourself. Either his fiscal policy would destroy this country or it wouldn't.

Oh ok...

edit on 11-8-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

Actually, i have given the reasons many times. I just choose not to go off topic in this thread.

Feel free to look at the many posts I have made on that topic, or to start a thread about that topic, and we can discuss.

Further more, the two things you listed arent mutually exclusive. If enacted, they would ruin the country. Luckily, they will never be enacted. Pretty simple.

Seems you are deliberately trying to draw me off topic, and are adding nothing to the thread but ad hom attacks. And yet you call others trolls. Irony.
edit on 12-8-2012 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join