It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria conflict: UK to give extra £5m to opposition groups

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Syria conflict: UK to give extra £5m to opposition groups

www.bbc.co.uk

Foreign Secretary William Hague says the UK's commitment of an extra £5m in non-lethal equipment to Syrian opposition groups is "the right thing to do" and will "help save lives".
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I am very angry at my country. They should not take side in this. And defiantly not with the rebels. They are helping with a terrorist takeover of a government. As one reply post says “how would they feel if France gave aide to rebels taking over England” and where did all the money come from? England has non to spare foe the police army or heath service. they are cuting money from ever thing.

www.bbc.co.uk

edit on 10-8-2012 by buddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
The UK is making soldiers redundant but they can find £5 million to finance the 'Free' Syrian army.

Something stinks.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by buddha

The rebels are just about done as a large scale force. They were thrown out of Damascus and are currently losing, if not already lost Aleppo.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Just found this on the posts.

975. Stayoutofit 5 Hours ago For some insight into the groups Hague is giving £5million to: Syria: Armed Opposition Groups Committing Abuses
www.hrw.org...
Free Syrian Army accused of recruiting children
blogs.aljazeera.com...

This makes it look ver bad for the british goverment.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Already covered here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Plugin
Already covered here:

Thank you. I did look and did not find it?
Mods please kill me!

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Already covered here:

Since you like playing mod then you should realize that two threads on the same topic are allowed, as long as one of them is in Breaking News, which this one is.
edit on 10-8-2012 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
((This is going to be my last post on here for a while.))

This story sums up just how #ed up the Syria situation is. I've already mentioned countless times how evil it is to finance murder in order to then offer a solution based on humanitarian grounds.

On the one hand, our government's are saying they want to stop the bloodshed in Syria, yet are simultaneously sending money to help finance the FSA which we were told by another news report only a few days ago partially consists of Al Qaeda!

You couldn't make it up.

Isn't the official story of 9/11 that Al Qaeda were responsible yet our tax money goes to funding this group to destabilise sovereign nations so we can invade them to 'help' them.

Take it easy everyone, I won't be posting for a while now.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddha

I am very angry at my country. They should not take side in this. And defiantly not with the rebels. They are helping with a terrorist takeover of a government. As one reply post says “how would they feel if France gave aide to rebels taking over England” and where did all the money come from? England has non to spare foe the police army or heath service. they are cuting money from ever thing.

www.bbc.co.uk

Maybe they expect us citizens to fight when these islamists strike us again

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
www.presstv.ir...

According to a British journalist who was kidnapped by them, none of the rebels were Syrian and some had such anglized accents they couldn't even speak the language.

And it all began with this group attacking and beheading children, it was all over twitter. They poisoned the water supply and basically its Brotherhood, CIA, the whole agenda to put them under Sharia and NWO.

Really really shocked this has only gotten 4 flags and a few posts.

edit on 13-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddha

Already covered here:

Thank you. I did look and did not find it?
Mods please kill me!

Lol! Do you know if there is a way to get the search results up by most recent date? I have such a time finding anything on the search function!

new topics

top topics

join