It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Water threat to London , Olympics , any interpretation , water from the top of Parliament

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
London a threat from water ?

There has been a lot of talk about a false flag attack on London or terrorst attack during the games.

i had a dream that as things were concluded and big ben finished ringing,

instead of a real jubilant celebration, there was some hesitance, as people anticipated some thing was about to happen,

similar to that in V for Vendetta.

there was a pause and as people looked on , morter started to crumble , become saturated

until a a 2/3 foot wall of water started pouring of the top of the building , houses of Parliament

The Thames is next to the houses of Parliament. tunnels run under the Thames.

or like wise could the water represent some thing poured out on London.

or A wave coming up the Thames that floods London.

or as the Philippines now , the capital Manila flooded by continual torrential Rain

There was once a conspiracy operation reservoir, where two people intended to spike the London water system with '___'

A threat from water , ?

the drinking water ? a virus ?

may just have been a dream , clear as it was,

or may be relevant ?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
hi op

thats what the pause was
a massive wave sucking the air or something like that lol

but i did read a 1970s nostradamus book and the quatrains were interpretate by the author
he even said london would be underwater

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Could you tell us where this is coming from? Have you been reading other Olympics conspiracy threads etc or is this a dream that just came out of nowhere?

I have "doom dreams" too sometimes, but I know they are just my imagination playing with the stuff I read or saw that day/period...

Try playing a video game before you go to bed, for example. I'm always kicking as in my dreams afterwards

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by dwarfflex
London a threat from water ?

There has been a lot of talk about a false flag attack on London or terrorst attack during the games.

i had a dream that as things were concluded and big ben finished ringing,

instead of a real jubilant celebration, there was some hesitance, as people anticipated some thing was about to happen,

similar to that in V for Vendetta.

there was a pause and as people looked on , morter started to crumble , become saturated

until a a 2/3 foot wall of water started pouring of the top of the building , houses of Parliament

The Thames is next to the houses of Parliament. tunnels run under the Thames.

or like wise could the water represent some thing poured out on London.

or A wave coming up the Thames that floods London.

or as the Philippines now , the capital Manila flooded by continual torrential Rain

There was once a conspiracy operation reservoir, where two people intended to spike the London water system with '___'

A threat from water , ?

the drinking water ? a virus ?

may just have been a dream , clear as it was,

or may be relevant ?

What a "trip" that would be if the whole of London got spiked with naughty stuff like that!!! Wow!

During these years I have been alive I have dreamt just about everything under the Sun!

The Devil, Demons shaking my bed, Jesus, UFOs, Angels, Monsters, Comets falling from the sky, Aliens telling me I could be a multi millionaire if I followed them (that was well interesting), playing on stage with Ronald Reagan, being Dennis Healey's carer! serious, they all have been real dreams of mine.

Thing is I never came up with any prophesy! None of the above actually happened! Dreams are by and large just stuff going on up there in the unconscious. That we even remember them is just a symptom.

However, I have dreamed a few dreams that did happen the very next day. They were just silly images though. I would just see the image the next day. I do the Tarot a little and exactly the same happens with that sometimes. Whether that is just auto suggestion or what, who knows?

Carl Jung did extensive research on dreams and the unconscious. I pretty much agree with his obeservations on it. Great fun.

There is the very off chance you have dreamed something that will happen. I would be a fool if I didn't say that that has happened before with people.

Sure we are all gonna be fine through the end of the games. It is not "on the cards"!

edit on 10-8-2012 by Revolution9 because: spelling

edit on 10-8-2012 by Revolution9 because: spelling

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by dwarfflex

I'm pretty sure that was an episode of spooks

Perhaps the water in your dream is symbolic in nature maybe pertaining to the washing away of our sins.........

i jest of course.... there is no such thing as sin...just those who are gullible enough to believe it...

anyway back to the point.....it would take a decent amount of water to overcome the thames barrier....

we shall see when it's all over if the world goes on as normal we know it was just a dream

edit on 10-8-2012 by Ph03n1x because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Ph03n1x

More like Timothy Leary

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 10-8-2012 by davesmart because: needed a 2nd line mods

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
To pour water is to pour wrath.

My youngest had a very detailed dream about 4 years ago, of London having a tsunami and all the buildings that were wiped out. I wrote it down and even got her to tell me on a map but it never felt right to put it on the internet.

Yours is the first London water dream I have seen on the internet.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
this week there have been meteorite showers , late last night it was a clear night , a really good one came in leaving a long tail for a few seconds ,

from where i am, it would have been London direction.

only a meteorite, some thing bigger one day hitting the North sea. ?

INTERESTING THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPLIES

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by dwarfflex

I had kind of a similar dream. I was watching television when suddenly news came up and showed live footage of Paris under water. Maybe the water wont affect only the UK but also countries surrounding it? I hope not.

Peace

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
i was there and i knew this water was just going to keep on coming, realizing we had to get moving find a way out , the area we were in would soon be flooded.

Heavy rain fore cast this week ?

www.youtube.com...
edit on 12-8-2012 by dwarfflex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Olympics have finished, heavy rain is now fore cast , i did not see any one or hear any one give thanks or a knowledge God, from lucifers freemasons illuminati London

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
The other thing that comes to mind in this dream, seeing the mortar begin to crumble , then blocks, remaining blocks becoming saturated, then a wall of water beginning to flow, and keep flowing, you could likened to a dam bursting , financial dam ? causing a massive financial flood, the square mile of London, owned by the knights of Malta.

top topics

join