It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Assad is EVIL!! Torture, Rape and Murder in Assad’s Syria.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by StalkerSolent

That’s a very good point,

I would say to you that Al-Qa’ida are in Syria, they are evil and I won’t deny that however they are not operating as part of the FSA, who I also acknowledge have committed crimes.

As to why we have to pick one evil over another, I would say its because the west wants a friendly evil, they don’t want Al-Qa’ida gaining ground over the FSA and the Syrian government then getting those chemical weapons and they don’t want to risk the international condemnation that would come with supporting the Assad regime. In the end the FSA is probably the lesser of the 3 evils and the west can control them.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by StalkerSolent

That’s a very good point,

I would say to you that Al-Qa’ida are in Syria, they are evil and I won’t deny that however they are not operating as part of the FSA, who I also acknowledge have committed crimes.

As to why we have to pick one evil over another, I would say its because the west wants a friendly evil, they don’t want Al-Qa’ida gaining ground over the FSA and the Syrian government then getting those chemical weapons and they don’t want to risk the international condemnation that would come with supporting the Assad regime. In the end the FSA is probably the lesser of the 3 evils and the west can control them.

Thanks, OSOTC!

I don't necessarily agree with you, mostly because I don't like friendly evil. I'm a bit tired of having US thugs turn around and decide to bite the hand that feeds them. I also don't see why we should expect to keep terrorists sympathizers out of the new Syrian government, if Assad falls. However, as you said before, that's the subject for another thread!

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

More BS.

First off the international condemnation is mostly coming from the West in the first place.

Second, FSA = Al Qaida = setup by the West.

And you seem to admit yourself that in the end it is about the WEST wanting control.

Btw, your new found buddy is also giving of some signals.
edit on 12-8-2012 by DjangoPhat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by DjangoPhat

More BS.

First off the international condemnation is mostly coming from the West in the first place.

Second, FSA = Al Qaida = setup by the West.

And you seem to admit yourself that in the end it is about the WEST wanting control.

Btw, your new found buddy is also giving of some signals.

It is Russia who wants control. They are physically there in Syria, the US is not.
All outside propaganda for the torturing murder regime is backed by Russia.
No outrage seen in your posts for Russia's vast and all reaching manipulation in the events.
All of your arguments fall to pieces once the hypocrisy is put in the spotlight.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

All outside propaganda for the torturing murder regime is backed by Russia.

Russia supports Assad because they know the west is trying to destabilise and take over the country.

All of your arguments fall to pieces once the hypocrisy is put in the spotlight.

Really, how does it make up for the clear lack of any solid evidence in the OP?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I love threads like this, exposes and sums up the paranoia of some of the posters on here.

It seems as soon as the mass media reports on a story, these people are the ones to immediately disagree with that and go hunting for strange, unknown independent websites or blogs that offer and alternate opinion, usually backed by an inaccurate piece of opinion present as fact.

The pouncing of posters on people who quote proper sources, which use quotes, video evidence, live reports etc as their evidence is laughable, immediately being branded "brainwashed" by whoever that helmet was. I would easily say that these such people have been brainwashed by other peoples ignorance of discrediting anything that is posted by proper sources.

Now, if you don't mind, i'll be watching this excellent EVENT FREE olympics, with a death toll of 0 thanks to our evil over lords

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Words, mere words. And i dont believe any of them.

Nice try though, i guess youll believe anything to justify the inhuman horror show that is the american army...

American soldiers still rape japanese girls in japan on an almost daily basis look it up.

Not to mention gitmo and the various charges for what americans have done in the middle east, not short of murder and rape of innocent civilians, some underage women.

If you really cant see whats going on in your own army you are obviously clueless to whats actually going on in Syria.

Your words are nothing but flatulence dripping from your lips. You deserve the bombs.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

LIFG, who is now leading, arming, and funding (via Qatari, Saudi, Turkish, US, and British cash) entire brigades of the so-called "Free Syrian Army," is clearly listed as an integral part of Al Qaeda, with the UN noting several prominent LIFG terrorists occupying the highest echelons of Al Qaeda's command structure. These resolutions reflects other reports previously covered, including the US Army West Point Combating Terrorism Center report.

This means that the United States, the UK, NATO, and the Gulf State despots of Saudi Arabia and Qatar are knowingly and willfully funding, arming, and politically backing designated affiliates of Al Qaeda contrary not only to US and British anti-terror legislation, but contrary to numerous UN resolutions as well. Western and Gulf State support of the FSA constitutes state sponsorship of terrorism.

www.un.org...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ironsjack

It seems as soon as the mass media reports on a story, these people are the ones to immediately disagree with that and go hunting for strange, unknown independent websites or blogs that offer and alternate opinion, usually backed by an inaccurate piece of opinion present as fact. The pouncing of posters on people who quote proper sources, which use quotes, video evidence, live reports etc as their evidence is laughable, immediately being branded "brainwashed" by whoever that helmet was. I would easily say that these such people have been brainwashed by other peoples ignorance of discrediting anything that is posted by proper sources.

Yup, that’s pretty much how ATS seems to work this day.

If I had posted a link from say an online blog or perhaps some other equally unreliable source like infowars.com with the title “FSA (Al-CIAdu terrorist) paedophiles Rape entire village as a ritual sacrifice to the NWO” I probably would have close to 100 flags and probably just as many pages of responses. Never mind the fact that my source is rubbish.

Yet when I go to the bother of finding the most reliable and accurate sources I can…. I am flamed.

Gota love that whole "deny ignorance" thing eh?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

5 affiliated accounts.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
With you all the way on this one Op.

We know that there are biassed reports on both sides and trying to find the truth is very difficult.
So hats off to you using the notables like the UN and Amnesty International to get an unbiassed view.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by templar knight

So hats off to you using the notables like the UN and Amnesty International to get an unbiassed view.

I appreciate that, I did try to make my sources as unbiased as I could, I know though that everybody has an agenda.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

So you are not considering that fact that the US is paying big money to get rid of Al Qaeda in Afghanistan but yet have openly funded them in Libya and Syria? Al Qaeda is the reason that you have such heavy security in the airport, isn't it? Than why do you feel Assad is in the wrong when we are supporting a group that wants nothing more but to spread terror and destruction world wide?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by drbatstein

awwww you've disappeared from your false flag thread! we miss you!

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
you lot are funny...

one day you hate islamist terrorists....and have been pooping your pants for ten years

BUT, now...you like them......

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

agendas maybe???

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Originally posted by Ben81

its easy when you have the corrupted media spreading disinfo

If Assad is such a great guy, why are his own people escaping from him?

Islamist's Grudge : His late father brutally suppressed their attempts for coup d'etat .
Gulf Money : that can buy conscience
Freedom Propaganda : Naive people who think that a regime topple will bring them western-style life and Arab Gulf money . What they will receive in the end is western dependence and extremists terrorism . i.e.: Libya , Tunis , Egypt ....

Al Assad regime had its own flaws , some were political necessities . Unusual insistence for Assad's step down is not the proper way to address these flaws , it's a service for bigger agendas in the region .

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Have you not considered that you may be the one who is brain washed.
I have used the most reliable sources I could find
I am going to go with what the human rights watch, the UN and Amnesty international are telling me.

edit on 10-8-2012 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

UN and Amnesty will inform Assad's higher ranking officials about such incidents and further steps will be taken , if they aren't compilations or exaggerated .

In this video , a Syrian officer is warning his army about transgression against women in the villages they're coming to occupy .These orders are widespread in the army , but like any other army there can be "cases' .

In contrast this video for the named Abu Ayman , commander of a battalion in the so-called FSA in Idlib, threatens to chop the Syrians on the door of the mosque if they give a straw of wheat to their Shia Muslims neighbors trapped in Al Fu'at village .
It is worth mentioning that who decreed the chopping in Syria, is the Wahhabi Sheikh Adnan Al Arour who issued a notorious terrorist fatwa that is to chop Alawites and feed their flesh to the dogs.
That's your non-terrorist FSA !!!

edit on 18/8/2012 by Alkhemyst because: (no reason given)

edit on 18/8/2012 by Alkhemyst because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Why your beef with Syria. People are dying there. How about when 40k died in Sri Lanka.. I never saw that getting continual news coverage. How about the millions dead in the Congo.... Social manipulation is an easy way to control the opinion of the masses....

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Yes I totally agree with you what has gone in in the Congo is terrible as is what has went on in Sri Lanka, before joining ATS LTTE was a group I took an interest in. Both are worthy of a thread on their own, I have wrote before about how I feel ATS ignores real conspiracies and you have again highlighted this point.

But why am I interested in Syria just now?

The reason simply is that I noticed that ATS was total one sided and ignoring the crimes of Assad, there was and still is this odd propensity of members to depict Assad as some kind of victim. I do not doubt for a second that the FSA are also responsible for human rights abuses, earlier this week there was another report by the UN that pointed out that the rebels are guilty of abuses of human rights it did emphasise that these abuses were not of the same gravity of Assad’s crime’s.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
What worries me, is this whole chemical weapons thing. The U.S is ratcheting up its rhetoric and beating the war drums. Obama states that the U.S will intervene if Assad uses chemical weapons. Well what if the FSA gets their hands on them and uses them? Guess who that will be blamed on?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join