It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Assad is EVIL!! Torture, Rape and Murder in Assad’s Syria.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
There can be no denial that one man's meat is another's poison.

The media is at times opinionated. So too all humanity.

So how do we define reality?

Reality at its basic form is what we perceive with our 5 senses, - taste, touch, smell, see and hear. Even retards and village idiots depends on it, or most of them.

There is one more sense but rather uncommonly used - our brains - to discern, to rationalize based upon what we perceive from the 5 senses.

At times, espacially over news report, we cannot use the 5 senses, for it is only often text. But cross referencing from other sources can help us determine the truth, from both sides or all sides, to be an informed judgement or opinion.

Retards certainly can't do that, for they have not the brains material to rationalize, not their fault,simply born without one, or snapped at some point in time, no offence intended, simply medical observations and records by mental institutes.

And often sadly, retards are unscrupulously and cruelly used by the cunning to be fooled and manipulated to believe their own propaganda. The Taliban, brigands and militants slaughtering innocent men, women and children in our world are examples of retards, as well as those who support them.

Fortunately, most of ATS members and readers are not retards or cruel manipulators. Only a few of them are such, and can be easily found out by the stupidity or the cravenity they spew.
edit on 11-8-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

You are really bad at what you do.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
ATS should have should have a new forum called , The Hypocrite's Forum.

This thread should be on it.
And so should half of you that are posting on this thread. (Me inclusive)

Firstly, We all sit back and critisize other peoples leaders/ governments for taking their rights and freedoms away, yet we do nothing except type down well meaning words on our computers expressing just how pissed off we are about our own governments doing the same to us.

Al Assad is just like every other evil President/ Dictator/ Prime Minister/Emperor/ Ruler/ Leader on this planet.
And that is that, OUR LEADERS WANT TO CONTROL EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US and that they will use all their threats, tricks and propaganda against us until they control us.
This is just another case.

As a few have already said, Its the Free Syrian Army , or as some of us like to call them , The terrorist of Syria ,are the one's that are doing the raping and murders in Syria and its our government controlled TV stations that are hiding this fact just so the Sheeple listen and believe their Fictional tale of how Al Assad is the next evil dictator that should be over thrown.

Yet while you are cheering your next olympic champ on, you still seem to neglect the fact that its the so called freedom fighter that are the one's killing and raping.

“I saw people murdered with my own eyes. Often my friends and I kept watch while others broke into houses and killed people. Once I raped a woman in one house too. Now I am ashamed of it. It’s painful to think

LINK
english.ruvr.ru...
(so this hasnt just happened over night).
I tried finding more examples, but it seems the one's that i tried find you, have been some what miss place by my wed server.
But they wouldn't hide anything from us, would they????????

Im not trying to point blame or defend anyones actions, ie, the so called FSA or Al Assad, all im trying to do is point out the hypocracy in this thread.

Secondly, I ask all of us that are so proud to defend our rights and our countries, why dont we stand up to our leaders and fight for our freedoms when our governments take them away instead of just sitting back and typing and critsizing other leaders from other countries from behind our computer screens?

And Lastly, would you rape pillage and plunder the innocent in the name of freeing your country. I bet you wouldnt. So i ask, WHY ARE YOU DEFENDING THE FSA????????

Also why aren't most of you using the guns that you hold so dearly against your US government that are raping and screwing you over??????????????

So as the old Fictonal bible states," He whom has never sinned, may cast the first stone."

edit on 11-8-2012 by WozaMeathed because: Dont Drink and Type

edit on 11-8-2012 by WozaMeathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

There are far more readers whom are more discerning than these guys without souls who support the brutal slaughtering of innocent men, women and children with indiscriminate ammunitions from land and air by the HumanSlayer Assad.

Please don't belabor the justification of your point of view by claiming there is proof of Assad issuing orders to kill his own people. There isn't any. Show me all the video you want of hooded unknowns shooting AKs. Show me all the video of puffs of smoke on the horizon and claim it is all proof that each shot and explosion is all "Human Slayer Assad" murdering his people. Bunch of hype perpetrated by the same slayers that brought you Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
It's a matter of trust, which especially due to the financial crisis, has been lost.
The media and government mouthpiece talked about how great the housing market is and for everyone to keep buying. Then when it crashes, the finger was pointed at the American Public for not being responsible and for listening to the talking heads, while the criminals on Wall Street reaped and continue to reap the profits.

Basically, as a matter of Personal Responsibility, and many having learned, that the US Government nor the Major Media is not to be trusted in anything they say no matter what it is.

You can blame that on the criminals in charge, but it is what it is when all trust is lost.
They have nothing to offer that I am willing to listen to.

Using Personal Responsibility, I'll get my news elsewhere, because it is quite clear anything in the Western Hemisphere, where they are all joined at the hip is not to be trusted.

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

The most solid proof I can give you is just more reports form organisations like the UN, the Red Crescent, Amnesty international and so on. For me that is more than enough but if you need more then I don’t know what more I can do I am convinced.

If you can think of what would count as solid proof them please do tell and I will endeavour to find it.

If you can post some evidence straight from the mouth of Ahmadinejad or Putin or Assad himself I’m sure that would qualify as ‘legit proof’ to most of these clowns. Apparently anything that comes out of those three is the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

In other words, you’re fighting a losing battle; no matter what you provide it won't satisfy them.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Hillary?
I had no idea you were a member here too.
How's Bill doing BTW?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   

None of my sources are form the Media, I actually went out of my way to only reference NGO’s so for the purpose of my OP your post I irrelevant.

It means nothing. Many of the NGOs are in the hands of the government. The west is toppling many regimes in the middle east.. stop supporting the hype..

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
OtherSideOfTheCoin,

I'm sorry to say that to believe this one would have to be brainwashed, to post it otherwise you'd have to be a shill or a wind-up merchant

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Btw, you are OtherSideOffTheCoin.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by DjangoPhat

Btw, you are OtherSideOffTheCoin.

Then if he is you does that make you ScepticOVerLord…..

Really why even bother making such a stupid accusation.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

You can be a victim and still be a bad guy you know.

vic·tim
   [vik-tim] Show IPA

noun
1. a person who suffers from a destructive or injurious action or agency: a victim of an automobile accident.
2. a person who is deceived or cheated, as by his or her own emotions or ignorance, by the dishonesty of others, or by some impersonal agency: a victim of misplaced confidence; the victim of a swindler; a victim of an optical illusion.
3. a person or animal sacrificed or regarded as sacrificed: war victims.
4. a living creature sacrificed in religious rites.

I have never had any doubts that Assad was a bad guy (I did have those doubts about Ghadaffi), but that doesn't change the facts. The US is destabilising the middle east. We are using the same guys that were our enemies in 2001 to help us end these governments. When all of these governments collapse expect even more wars. We are surrounding Iran completely and setting up potential for a world war. Imagine what a huge terrorist cesspool the middle east will be if all these governments fall. We actually will have a problem with middle east terrorists.

I can't pretend to know all the reasons the west is doing this in the middle east (half a dozen countries don't fall all at once without some common force and it's not the people taking on these well equipped armies), but I know that it's a set up for something bigger. Tactical positioning and we probably won't like what happens afterwards.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
double post

edit on 12-8-2012 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Then if he is you does that make you ScepticOVerLord….

So you admit that SO would be able to know this information, because it is true?

If I was SO, you would've been banned by now since it is against the rules to have multiple accounts, and I wouldn't be talking to you here in the thread.

. Really why even bother making such a stupid accusation.

Because I know I'm right.

edit on 12-8-2012 by DjangoPhat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

If I was SO, you would've been banned by now since it is against the rules to have multiple accounts.

And I havent because…..

I only have one account!

If you read through speakeroftruths previous threads you will see that I have had disagreements with him.

Please stop this stupidity you are making yourself look silly

Can we get back on topic please.

edit on 12-8-2012 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

If you read through speakeroftruths previous threads you will see that I have had disagreements with him.

Now I am even more sure.

I knew you were going to say that.

You set it up like that on purpose.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Right this is my last word on this.

I only have one account.

Stop being so childish, the adults are talking.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

There's only 2 of us talking, so if you imply that one of us is a child, there can be only one adult, not adults.

But consider yourself exposed.

And I havent because….. I only have one account!

Up till now, noone has checked I guess. Maybe some one will.
edit on 12-8-2012 by DjangoPhat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Dude you have been hear a week,

You clearly don’t know what you are talking about.

I am not wasting any more time on you.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Ad hominum circumstantial, logical phallacy.

Besides, this profile is a week old, the man behind it has been here for years.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
I have recently been becoming more and more interested in the on-going civil war that has spread throughout Syria. However at the same time I find it disturbing is that there appears to be this strange propensity on ATS to make Assad out to be some kind of victim in a conspiracy to install a new government. I would agree that western powers are probably conspiring in some way to facilitate the passing of Al-Assad a placing a new leader at the head of the Syrian state but I would strongly disagree that Assad is some kind of victim. People need to recognise that this man is evil, his whole regime is evil and he has to go and stop portraying the free Syria army as “terrorists”

Okay, so Assad is evil, I can buy that one. But so isn't Al-Qaeda? Stalin was evil, but so wasn't Hitler? We have to realize that, when two forces are fighting each other, they're just as likely to both be incredibly evil as one is to be evil and one good. For some reason, though, we in the west seem to be stuck in a mentality that if one person is bad, those who fight against him are good. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Again, I'm not defending Assad, but I cannot defend the rebels. Why must we pick one over the other? Can someone answer me that?

edit on 12-8-2012 by StalkerSolent because: Formatting and stuff...

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join