It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Assad is EVIL!! Torture, Rape and Murder in Assad’s Syria.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
The way i look at this situation is like this:
Bigger, international evil is trying to get rid of and replace a smaller, local Syrian evil.

So do i support it? No i don't.
Can i say that Assad is 100% bad? I can't.
Can i say that Assad is 100% good? I can't.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

You are bringing the same story that the mainstream media has been pushing for months.

I don't believe them.
edit on 11-8-2012 by DjangoPhat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

Thanks for the support dude,

I really dont understand ATS thats all i can say this place is just getting more and more ignorant.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Op will get no support, among those with Agendas.....

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Thanks for the support dude,

I really dont understand ATS thats all i can say this place is just getting more and more ignorant.

Because people don't believe the agenda the mainstream media and its minions are pushing?

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

It’s sad but it really does seem that way

I can’t help but feel like there is a large number of ATSters who have a strong pro-Assad agenda, who seem to be hell bent on dismissing and trashing anyone who speaks out against him.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DjangoPhat

What so you don’t believe that the Syrian regime is committing human rights abuses, based on what proof.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

It’s sad but it really does seem that way

I can’t help but feel like there is a large number of ATSters who have a strong pro-Assad agenda, who seem to be hell bent on dismissing and trashing anyone who speaks out against him.

Some are against anything that puts the West and in particular the US on a moral high ground.
They will continue to do it whatever the cost may be.
They will lose as per usual and move on to the next conflict with the same agenda.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

I for one am not for or against him. I am against anyone calling for the "replacement" of any sovereign nations government by aggressive military force.

Shooting at people is a poor way of solving problems man.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

What proof do you have?

It just makes no sense whatsoever for Assad to be bombing his own civilians. There is no political or militaity advantage to be had, in doing so.

I get it, he is just evil, that's why.

Yet, it is a huge political advantage to say that he is doing so, for those that want to destabilise and take over the country, just like they did with Libia, and they own the media.

For starters.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

I have displayed some of my proof in the OP, as for why Assad would do it.

Because he has seen what happened in Egypt and Libya when a popular up-rising starts up. His people are revolting against him and he sees his only way out to attack them.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

No proof whatsoever in your OP. None.

This is what your "proof" was based on,

This report is based on more than 30 interviews with witnesses to executions whom Human Rights Watch interviewed in person or over the phone.

Very solid.

Because he has seen what happened in Egypt and Libya when a popular up-rising starts up. His people are revolting against him and he sees his only way out to attack them.

How does that make sense. Obviously it would only strengthen the anti regime sentiment and create more pressure from the international community.

Like I said, absolutely no political or militairy advantage to be gained by indiscriminately bombing cities and civilians.

Quite the opposite.

It's propaganda. Period.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Actually I used 3 reports form different agencies that all verified each other.

In addition to this I could provide links to other reports that all say pretty much the same think.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Actually I used 3 reports form different agencies that all verified each other.

In addition to this I could provide links to other reports that all say pretty much the same think.

Right, and where are the roots of these agencies?

And how is their "proof" reliable if it is based on phone calls and interviews with a number of anonymous people.

And the Amnesty report has no mention of its sources, and certainly no proof.

What a joke. You got nothing solid. Nothing.

Just pushing mainstream media agenda, like I already pointed out.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Your proof is not a proof, just a lie.... pics and videos will be good proof or more then one witness... U dont have it guys... but U still do support the lie, i use to live in mid east for 3 years, so i feel a bit familiar with the place and people...

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Well if you were to look at one report on its own then yes you could say I don’t have any real proof.

When you look at multiple sources that all corroborate each other then I can say I have something more solid. That’s why I used 3 different sources, I could have used more reports such as one looking specifically at torture or reports form the Red Crescent

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I don't care if you had 30 reports saying so. It doesn't prove a thing. There is no way to verify if it is actually true.

Of course all these "independant" agencies are saying the same thing.

Seems like you are not so confident anymore.

You know you got nothing.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
post by OtherSideOfTheCoin[/url]

Relax.

No need to be baited by the soul-less and then get yourself banned. This is the way freedom of speech is stifled by those whom seek to repress the human voice, with their baiting and their outright lies, for they accept no evidence even if it is right in front of their face, for it is not truth they seek, but another's gullibility to be fooled with their propaganda.

Let them live in their delusions and their attempts to bait you and tear you down. I had seen it happen far too often here to many. Ignore them and say what you want to say, freely and without favor, and let it stand, for ATS gives you that right so long as you do not violate the TOC rules.

There are far more readers whom are more discerning than these guys without souls who support the brutal slaughtering of innocent men, women and children with indiscriminate ammunitions from land and air by the HumanSlayer Assad.

Cheers. ;-)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Dude, you are overdoing it.

Propaganda is oozing from the seams of your post.

I like how it now is "evidence", when it was "proof" a few pages back.

You got nothing.

Btw, talking about baiting lol.

Please send someone that is worthy of the job. This is just pathetic.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

U are going to be more and more funny... example: if i provide info of some event and i use multiple source like for example >>> reuters, cnn, bbc, abs, cbs, fox ... atc das it make me to be right? no, cos all of them do lie on daily bases ... people whit small working part of brain do know it

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join