It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Assad is EVIL!! Torture, Rape and Murder in Assad’s Syria.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Support war with your ultimate strength

The gears of war-machine are just used in the war machine.

You can not put them in an ice-cream selling car.
edit on 10-8-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I dont support Assad at all,and i have complete respect for the American people, what i dont support is the illegal meddling of a country from outside powers while its in a civil dispute
edit on 10-8-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SkipperJohn

I can say the same thing about America.

And I can say the earth is square….

…That doesn’t make it factually accurate.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Can I make something very clear this is not about American human rights abuses of which there are many, this is about Al-Assad’s brutal campaign against his own people

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

And I can say the earth is square….

…That doesn’t make it factually accurate.

HAHA! What a fantastic line,

I am sure though that there are some on ATS who would try to tell you that the earth is square and that you’re a disinfo agent for the NWO for believing otherwise.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

The human rights were violated when people were being abducted in MK-ultra program.

It was abducted when Vietnamese people were taking shower of agent orange

It was violated while depleted uranium was used in the gulf war.

Human right is a fraud and you are a bigoted tool.

face it.

The OP isn’t about the atrocities you claim have been perpetrated by the US.

This is exactly why I said some people can’t get passed their hatred of the US to see or discuss Assad’s atrocities.

Go start a thread if you want to bash the US. Be sure to do a search because if it’s a US bashing thread it’s probably already been done on ATS.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Can I make something very clear this is not about American human rights abuses of which there are many, this is about Al-Assad’s brutal campaign against his own people

the terrorists are NOT his own people..and he will do anything and everything in their power to fight the terrorists

closer to the truth would be.....
syrian defectees, political and social criminals....then you have kurds who wnat part of the land.....
then you have turks, qatar funding....then you have mossad..who are still in the shadows

let me guess the voice overs saying allah akbar, and their beards make you think they are muslims...well how come now your supporting muslim extremists???.....

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Why one earth are people calling the FSA terrorists, can somebody please explain this to me without giving me some conspiracy mumbo-jumbo about “Al-CIAdu” and “Illuminati”

Why not mention Al-qaeda? Are we not searching for the truth in what is happening in Syria?

Council on Foreign Relations praising Al Queda for being part of the FSA!!!

Here is the LINK right from the CFR website

I really find it amazing that the same terrorists that have turned the United States into a police state, are now being praised by the CFR! That alone should make one question NATO and the United States involvement and reasons for Nation Building in Syria, don't you think?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
Dear OP,

I admire your guts to speak the truth and reality, despite the overwhelming humanslayer supporters here, whom seek to sway general public opinion with their insane and more critically, inhuman lies on what's happening in Syria.

did you see the video of the FSA (terrorists)....murdering those men...those men werent police or soldiers they were pen pushers, civil servants....

the man responsible for their safety, is accountable....if he does nothing to protect his people...YOU, YOURSELF will then claim that he is unfit to lead etcet

its subconcious racism...or an agenda

peace

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

There is a thread active about that article just now, I have made my views about it quite clear if you want to discuss the presence of Al-Qa’ida then please feel free to do so on a thread that’s about Al-Qa’ida’s presence this is aobut al-Assad human rights abuses.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by mideast

The human rights were violated when people were being abducted in MK-ultra program.

It was abducted when Vietnamese people were taking shower of agent orange

It was violated while depleted uranium was used in the gulf war.

Human right is a fraud and you are a bigoted tool.

face it.

The OP isn’t about the atrocities you claim have been perpetrated by the US.

This is exactly why I said some people can’t get passed their hatred of the US to see or discuss Assad’s atrocities.

Go start a thread if you want to bash the US. Be sure to do a search because if it’s a US bashing thread it’s probably already been done on ATS.

So re-read your last post that I replied to see how you scape the ball.

You bring none-related topics in your posts , then you blame others on replying you.

Label me.

Just as kids do.

US basher

Butcher
home runner
bartender

edit on 10-8-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

That doesn’t diminish the fact that Assad is a butcher who is responsible for numerous atrocities and human rights violations against the people of Syria. That fact that many here continue to defend Assad simply because their hatred of the US won’t allow them to see the reality of Assad’s brutality is sad.

America wants to get rid of him so a more US friendly regime can be put in place while Russia wants to maintain the current regime, despite their knowledge of Assad’s atrocities, because Russia wants to maintain its current strategic alliance. Russia doesn’t care that Syrian civilians are brutalized by Assad.

I'm sorry, i didn't see any evidence, ever for this?

I see many people claiming this, but never any evidence. Your "russian" suggestion holds no water either, Russia has its only mediterranean base in Syria, you bet they want the country to remain as stable as it has been for decades.
But why single out Russia? The US is the country that has lied about every war it's started for the last 2 centuries.

Just in case you thought the FSA were a friendly bunch of guys:

www.youtube.com...

And Alciada, your allies

The government troops aren't going door to door shooting people, it's the FSA doing that.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

this is aobut al-Assad human rights abuses.

Oh yeah, we're still waiting for those.

link   

There is a thread active about that article just now, I have made my views about it quite clear if you want to discuss the presence of Al-Qa’ida then please feel free to do so on a thread that’s about Al-Qa’ida’s presence this is aobut al-Assad human rights abuses.

And I am showing you where your logic is flawed! You are blaming everything on al-Assad, but apparently not allowing anyone to show findings that it might be more than we are being told going on over there. So far anyone who has disagreed with you, you have told them to go somewhere else or make their own post!!

Why did you even make the post, if you will not allow people to refute your statement?

Don't you think it is fair for people to dispute your findings or is this thread strictly for spreading propoganda?

link   

Al-Assad is EVIL!! Torture, Rape and Murder in Assad’s Syria

Assad is just a fully surprised man that can not find who to blame.

Those mercenaries.
His neighbors.
Local puppets.

Those people who support this , should wait and see that similar situation comes back as a reflection wave to them.

That is how justice works.

Sooner or later.

link   
reply to post by harryhaller

So do you think that it is ok then for Al-Assad to be raping and murdering kids?

Do you really think he should remain in power?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by mideast

Al-Assad is EVIL!! Torture, Rape and Murder in Assad’s Syria

Assad is just a fully surprised man that can not find who to blame.

Those mercenaries.
His neighbors.
Local puppets.

Those people who support this , should wait and see that similar situation comes back as a reflection wave to them.

That is how justice works.

Sooner or later.

“Justice”

Am I miss-reading this or are you justifying what Assad is doing.

Sorry I do know I could be completely misunderstanding what you are saying so I am only asking for some clarification.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

So do you think that it is ok then for Al-Assad to be raping and murdering kids?

Do you really think he should remain in power?

To the first: provide a single piece of substantiated evidence.

To the second: Yes.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller

this is aobut al-Assad human rights abuses.

Oh yeah, we're still waiting for those.

Really then am guessing you never bothered to read my OP, the abuses listed are abuses by men following the orders of Al-Assad.

You know

Like launching air strikes in civilian populated areas and such.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

lol what a heated thread if there ever was one...

I don't think I should get involved, my blood pressure may reach its limit.

But let me say this... the US and UN have no right to overthrow Governments even if they suspect tyranny.

And the keyword here is suspect. It's all based on vague accusations and circumstantial evidence.

Don't you think it's a little bit weird for Government forces to be massacring and raping CHILDREN?

Talk about emotional manipulation via the use of ridiculous lies... where is the solid evidence?

Do you really trust the UN report enough to believe such an extreme claim?

Where is the video evidence of Government forces carrying out these so called horrendous acts?

Show me one video of it happening... one piece of solid evidence that proves anything.

And also tell me why such extreme western intervention is even justified were these claims true.

You said you would "not deny for a moment that America has not also committed grate atrocities"...

So explain to me how it would be justified if another nation attempted to overthrow your Government...

And contrary to what you claim the situation in Syria has EVERYTHING to do with Libya...

Because the exact same thing happened there and many people predicted Syria was next before it happened.

lol I guess I've said too much to back out of this convo now. I can already feel the blood pressure rising.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join