It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

sacrifice it all for it all? can you die so we live?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
citric acid, yes.

Complete the form and move on. People in captivity, slain, no reason. Rumbling thunder, why across the ocean? Poluted seas, navy. Thank you all for listening!

I am no pain in the butt. Congress leaving town for secret gathering? no biggie. Oh well, Jesus came across. Proverbs for the willing. Knowledge for angermanagement.

See you in space. Congratulations.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by BIHOTZ
Lets put it into context. If you are on a boat and there is not enough food for everyone to complete the journey, would you throw YOURSELF over board so the others could survive?

I would, because I wouldn't want to be there when they start eating eachother or even worse, being the one who ate everyone, stil hasn't completed the journey and sitting there suffering from famine and guilt all alone.

Those who set out on the trip must be dumb people to go on a trip without enough food or preparation, especially because they knew where the trip would end and miscalculated the rations. Even if they make it, I'd be stuck with dumb people who would inevitably screw things up for me no matter how much I would anticipate for their stupidity.

But in all seriousness, such a sacrifice would not amount to anything and is completely unnecessary. Humanity needs to do away with the rich and poor contrast and set limits to salaries and bonuses.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join