It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lost Egyptian Pyramid Found

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
No telling what all is buried out there under those shifting sand dunes. Could be an entire intact city buried out there for all we know. Whale bones have been found lying out on the open sand hundreds of miles away from the sea, littered all over the Egyptian deserts. Just no telling.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by g0dhims3lf
What do suppose all those circles off to the upper right of the anomalies are? If you look close some look like polar clocks same amount of sections and everything.

edit on 10-8-2012 by g0dhims3lf because: added image

Looks like irrigation to me
not sure of the surrounding areas, but a water pipe looks to connect them all and a large arm of plumbing like a clock face goes in a circle while watering would be my guess.

b

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Same situation in South America. Pyramids in the jungles. Pilots report seeing them sticking out above the trees. I wanted to see for myself, and checked google maps. Sure enough, you can see structures with no visible access routes.

You can also see symmetrical pyramid shapes completely covered by vegetation. There is so much out there that we still don't know.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Bspiracy

I agree. Looks like center pivots. We have them all over the place here.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
it's only a geological formation, a laccolith

en.wikipedia.org...

People see what they want to see. You want a pyramid, you see a pyramid, that's called pareidolia.

Sorry to burst your bubble guys nothing to see here. Next!

edit on 11-8-2012 by alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mianeye
reply to post by g0dhims3lf

Working on it, spend 15 min. on Google earth but wery difficult to spot.

Found one

28°21'26.12"N 30°25'41.74"Ø

Found two

29°32'38.10"N 30°38'50.19"Ø

What's with the symbol at the end? These both take me to Turkey.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by wshadow1
There is so much out there that we still don't know.

That's what really excites me, you never know what could be buried under the sand or lost in some remote jungle. thanks for sharing this OP

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
The incredible thing about egyption pyramids and im not sure if the south american ones also have these, is
is the esophagus crypts. As i have read it there is no evidence they were used for burial, as no mummies were found inside them. Therefore what was their function? The lids on them weigh some ridculous amount like 40 tonne or more.

If pyramids were built with a specific or set of functions to fulfill it will be interesting to see how many pyramids found in egypt, africa or south america or anywhere else for that matter have these crypts in them. I live in Australia and i have always wondered why no pyramids are here but seem scattered everywhere else in world.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Picollo30

it's only a geological formation, a laccolith

en.wikipedia.org...

People see what they want to see. You want a pyramid, you see a pyramid, that's called pareidolia.

Sorry to burst your bubble guys nothing to see here. Next!

Uhm... soo sand.. locoolith. I dont know man.
edit on 10-8-2012 by Soulece because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-8-2012 by alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
I have heard Egyptians say that 50% of lost Egypt hasn't been discovered yet and still remains to be found. So it is perfectly plausible.

surely 100% of lost Egypt hasn't been discovered yet.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by murkraz

Originally posted by Mianeye
reply to post by g0dhims3lf

Working on it, spend 15 min. on Google earth but wery difficult to spot.

Found one

28°21'26.12"N 30°25'41.74"Ø

Found two

29°32'38.10"N 30°38'50.19"Ø

What's with the symbol at the end? These both take me to Turkey.
Ah sorry, it's because i have the Danish version of Google Earth.

Just change the "Ø" to an "E", and it should work

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

"I have heard Egyptians say that 50% of lost Egypt hasn't been discovered yet and still remains to be found. So it is perfectly plausible."

That implies that whoever the Egyption was that made the above statement to you has 100% knowledge of Egypt's geographical and archaeological history. Ask him where the Hall of records are located please? LoL

I do think there is a lot more to find thought.

edit on 11-8-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by PrinceDreamer

I personally was skeptical when he claimed that the mortar had been carbon dated too, because I knew that mortar was rock, and there really shouldn't be carbon in it, unless they mixed it with some organic compound. But that just might make it a little unstable in my opinion, easier to decompose, and it probably wouldn't have lasted as long, unless they knew it would in fact make it stronger somehow... I don't know; I admit I don't know what the composition of mortar is. I know the Bible often claims that straw was mixed to make bricks and mortar by the supposed Hebrew slaves (there is no record I know of that actually claims the supposed builders of the pyramids were slaves, in all reality) but if that was true, we would find bits of straw in the mortar and bricks, especially if the stones of the pyramids were poured concrete like some claim, though I also disbelieve this too. Your claim that the Great Pyramid stood back when Egypt was tropical also stands in compliance with my dreams and visions (some of them possibly influenced by the movie Stargate, I must admit) that Egypt was once what we called Eden, and that Eden was not in Mesopotamia but actually Egypt. There was some catastrophe that turned that area of the middle east into a permanent desert and the land is still cursed with negative energy to this day. This is one reason why the place is so war-torn and desolate. Why it's people are so violent, committing daily acts of terrorism against their own in the name of their God(s) all the time. The presence of the desert is pretty much like being guarded by a flaming sword because the place is so devastatingly hot to nearly unbearable conditions that are so awful that if you found yourself stranded in a place like the Sahara, you would quickly die of heat exhaustion and dehydration. It's sort of become like the throne of YWEH or Adonai or Allah, whatever you want to call him, as a place which was once the cradle of human civilization and achievement, where the stargates were once housed, and where man once had such scientific knowledge that would make you weep for what we have lost. These are all based on my dreams... I wish I could find evidence that it was true... Africa is thought by scientists to be where early man dwelled, and I have often wondered if the real Tree of Life were not in fact somewhere in the Congo, where the jungle still remains, which is relatively unexplored to my knowledge because of dangers like the tsetse fly and other strange illnesses. I dunno. I need to read up on current investigations into the Congo to see how far we've come since I last looked into it.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Google will probably just "black it out" and air brush it, "nope nothing to see here"

just like everything else.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Looks like the top of the pyramid has blasted off

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Good find OP.

They said these are lined up in a similar fashion as the Pyramids of Giza... I wonder how THESE line up with Orion's Belt?

Prometheus anyone???

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

They were only build for about 200-300 years, and most of them are in ruins. There's quite a couple dozens of them.

This is really nothing new, but always interesting to find.

They stopped building them because, well, when you build a giant mountain of brick and fill it with gold, they tend to get broken into.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by McGinty

well, they could be mastabas

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
WAAAIIIITTTT

how do you know they're not just seeing things

when people find stuff like that on mars they're just seeing things to you

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by McGinty