It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Arabia Warns They Will Shoot down Israeli Jets in an Iran Attack

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
If they do, the world will stop buying Saudi Arabian Oil..........

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender
I am wondering exactly with who's Army is Saudi Arabia going to shoot down anything?
Having not been there in about `12 years, did they buy an Army? Grow an Army? Make an Army using magic?

somebody help me out here!!!

Saudi Arabia has been spending a lot of cash upgrading their military strength and creating insurgent forces abroad They recently purchased about 180 German Leopard II tanks (Not sure on the amount tbh) a couple months back. That, coupled with their alliance to UAE, Bahrain and Yemen, makes their position more steadfast than what Israel and Iran are currently at. UAE has a squadron of F-22s stationed there and can also count on Arab League forces. Iran has a beaten down Syria at their back and enemies on all sides. Iraq to the west (crammed with US bases), Turkey to the North West (NATO member), Pakistan to the East (targets of US drone strikes), and US Carrier groups to their West and South.

Iran isn't going to fall for this propaganda spin. They know the Saudi's follow the US orders and that the US depends on their oil. Iran is going to strike everything that even remotely benefits the US economy and military when they are attacked.

And the fecal matter moves slightly closer to the air conditioning.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Trajan

They know the Saudi's follow the US orders and that the US depends on their oil.

I was under the impression the the US Dollar only depends on OPEC oil trading on the Dollar, I'm thinking I heard the US oil consumption comes from Canada Mexico and Argentina

thanks for the Saudi military intel

edit on 11-8-2012 by rebellender because: finish point

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

I found this interesting while hunting up an answer to your question. It made me curious too and while I've seen plenty of charts for total consumption or production by nation...I can't say that I'd been looking for U.S. import by nation recently. It's a bit surprising, how that turned out.

First, by raw numbers...Obama is right on one thing. U.S. imports have dropped steadily and through his term and well into the last Administration.

Second was the OPEC numbers... That was surprising for who we DO get the most from. The top 3 OPEC nations by barrels annually are:

Saudi Arabia - 436,051
Venezuela - 344,685
Nigeria - 298,153

Total U.S. Oil Import numbers by block and nation (Annually)

(Non OPEC round out with Canada, Mexico and Russia...in that order. Definitely a surprise or two!)

edit on 11-8-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

UAS imports 6,637,573 bbl annual and 436,051 is Saudi Saudi oil....ok
Arab oil and OPEC oil is 2 different issues my bad
edit on 11-8-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I expected the Saudi leaders to say that, they hate any country that helps the west anyway, but maybe Israel will have enough Nuclear Rockets to get shut of Saudi towns and Cities too, it looks like we are all going to see a Firework night in the Middle East soon that will make Nov 5 in UK look like a funeral service, lets hope we get the BBC supporting the good guys this time, as they mostly only support the Terrorists who kill British people & Americans.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
This is all lip service. Israeli jets will fly right over Jordan, Syria, Iraq and not be seen.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join