It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People who shall not enter heaven.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by OldSchoolMom

You first. I'm tired of you Nazi types too.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

He is a harsh and cruel God who takes pleasure in causing pain and suffering to people who don't worship him.

That was the old covenant (in the Old Testajent) where an angel decided to force the fulfillment of the Abraham covenant during his own tenure as Angel of the Lord.
The new covenant of this angel was to create from the people who followed him, a nation of priests to him.
We now have as representative of God, his very son, Jesus, who gives us a better understanding of who God is and what He is all about and his new covenant is not for just one particular ethnic group, but for all the world.
edit on 10-8-2012 by jmdewey60 because: add Bible quote: "For the creation eagerly waits for the revelation of the sons of God." Romans 8:19

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Well this doesnt sound like a place of love anyway so who wants to go there?
If there is a God and he is our creator then I would think that he would love his children no matter what they did. Mere mortal parents do why wouldnt he? If we are created in his image than are our emotions and feelings the same as his? If so then no one needs to worry, if he's a parent he's a parent and will love us no matter what.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by adjensen

So you're an anti-semite, whoop dee doo. You spent an awful lot of time whining about something you think doesn't exist, why not just go off and hate in private?

Have you seen the number of religious folk hating in public? Waving signs and shouting for people to repent? Whole world going to sh*t around them and they're just sitting there waiting for the Jesus Cab? Yeah, nice guilt trip.

And being against Christianity's head-in-the-sand conform-on-pain-of-eternal-damnation philosophy is not anti-semitic. I have nothing against Jews. They're pretty cool people. So, again, nice try.
edit on 10-8-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

Nope, I've never seen this in real life only in cartoons and the movies. Have you ever seen someone standing on the streets yelling repent? No didnt think so.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Hilarious how the bible openly states the rules in order to get into Heaven and the vast majority (99.9%) of Christians don't even qualify.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

That's old testament. We are all one human family and God has made a provision in eternity to draw all people to himself, although for some I guess it might take many lifetimes to realize, but the door is open, and he is at the door, even now, today. Shall we run and hide, or take a look see?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone

7 Thou shalt not abhor an Edomite; for he is thy brother: thou shalt not abhor an Egyptian; because thou wast a stranger in his land.

This is Deuteronomy, chapter 23.

edit on 10-8-2012 by EvilSadamClone because: (no reason given)

Have you done what you do not do ?

Without having read the entire thread , just your op , have you changed your mind yet ?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
. Have you ever seen someone standing on the streets yelling repent? No didnt think so.

Ahem. And Amen .

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by glen200376
blasphemy!sounds like you are also full of hatred.pot kettle,black.

Is it still Blasphemy if you aren't a Christian?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Hudson69

There's nothing funny about it . Its not about getting into heaven its about taking an exclusive covenant .

The latter lines about usury - still applicable and this is a strength of Israel , and those who involve in this covenant .

"You dont have to be a Jew to be a Zionist " - Joseph Liebermann
edit on 10-8-2012 by ZIPMATT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy

This is a civil code and not a judgment of who goes to heaven. You forget the fundamental teaching of Jesus, "Love God and love thy neighbor as thyself". That means we are to include all those people you mentioned in showing love towards.

Same typical b.s. from Satan, take quotes out of context to make their point that we're really evil :shk: Apparently some people think we're stuck with the 603 jewish civil laws when in actuality we are not. Their ignorance is depressing. It's amazing how they can't tell the difference between OT and NT. Somtimes i wish i never laid eyes on this website.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

22 But if thou shalt forbear to vow, it shall be no sin in thee.

23 That which is gone out of thy lips thou shalt keep and perform; even a freewill offering, according as thou hast vowed unto the Lord thy God, which thou hast promised with thy mouth.

So there you go. The Bible is full of hatred, not just for homosexuals, but for many different kinds of people.

So in short, God is NOT a kind and loving God as people claim.

He is a harsh and cruel God who takes pleasure in causing pain and suffering to people who don't worship him.

Which makes him no better than Satan.

So why then should we call him God? He is no God.

He is absolutely useless and we don't need him.

Edit: I forgot to name the source. This is Deuteronomy, chapter 23.

edit on 10-8-2012 by EvilSadamClone because: (no reason given)

By God , you didnt want to vow all that then did you ...

This amounts to hate speech and it should not be left up . It is factually deleterous , and potentially intended to lead towards justification of other violent practise .
The person is deluded by his hate . He wishes to seem bitterly honest , however he is not . He is not looking at the truth . He does not represent the truth , he is the representation of falsehood.
Emotions are best separated from the observation that the person who is angry is not the person who is not angry afterwards , obviousy so : but ,
He is the same person who has become affected by an emotion. His state of affectation belies the extent of falsehood he beleives (hence delusional behaviour) . This is potentially a continuous phenomenon , where needs a sharp wake up call to observe himself and redress his future conduct .
The remedy then is to separate emotion from the person . That each time the person feel the emotion of anger rising , he must observe the process. He must become the observer , of his own minds behaviours (he is not his mind) . This allows purity of a person , if he can control both his approach to fact finding and presentation of his case , without his emotions stopping the person being effectual.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
WOOPSSS!! I didnt know there was rules to go to heaven!!!!sooo we better not die ,neveerr.....because if we are the luckyones to be resucitated from the dead ,my gosh we are gonna look like zombies.....

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Just noticing this thread, but, as a matter of personal opinion, in regard to all the experience I've had with Christians throughout life ...
I would NOT WANT to get into heaven.

Getting stuck in a place brimming to overflowing with Christians is actually my idea of Hell.

Give me the Egyptian afterlife, the Hindu cycle, Nordic Valhalla, the sweet oblivion of atheism, or anything else, but whatever happens, if anything happens at all, I by all means don't want to get stuck with a bunch of Christians for eternity.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
The bible have always been blasphemeous and smallminded of god actions but that is only because it is based on duality and god is the biggest teacher of nonduality. The blind poleticians leading the blind and sometime killing the people who are not blind. That does not mean Jesus did not exist and recived the Christ conciaousness. But Christ conciousness is just a name of the process of gnosis and people from all religon and race have recived. Seek god in any shape that suits you best. If you can eat solid food go mystic. If you do not feel comfortable choose one view and go with it but try not to judge to much and always try to keep the golden rule and fix what you break by mistake.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

You're right, the Christian god is no god.

But there is something better out there...we just don't understand it...

But he/she/it do respond to thoughts and try to help ous even if we are smallminded and even if we are Christian, Muslim, Hindus, Atheists, Buddist or Sikh or any other view.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarminIndy

reply to post by WarminIndy

Oh, all of them, especially organized religion.

Can you name any religion that is not organized? In every religion there is always someone who is a master, someone who is a teacher and someone who leads in worship.

Well there is always someone or a group of people writing down the spiritual knowledge or putting it in context from different sources. From my point of view all I have to do is exist and in a way I am worshiping my view of god so I do not get dogma. It is up to every person to realise his/her relationship with god and it can change drasticly. But maybe you should try a mind religons instead where logic thinking and understanding is needed and thruth can be found thru thought not by blindly beliving a teacher. Buddism or Sikhism or maybe toltec but it really depends on the teacher/writer of the book if you will get away from indoctrination and be able to seek the thruth within.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

reply to post by kingofmd

Those verses have EVERYTHING to do with entering heaven.

Heaven itself is a Church. The only difference being that you worship God FOR ALL ETERNITY instead of just one single lifetime.

So how can heaven not be a Church?

And the worshipers in heaven, are a congregation.

The church didn't exist when Moses wrote the book. The church started 1000+ years later when Christ rose from the dead. Sorry

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

The Bible gives a list of people who shall not be allowed to enter heaven, and you know what? Homosexuals are not listed among them in general, but only a specific group of homosexuals shall not be allowed into heaven. This is why the Bible is hate literature and should be banned.

Pretty sure Revelations takes care of all the sexually immoral. Wonder if that includes those rare few billion that masturbate?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

You're right, the Christian god is no god.

But there is something better out there...we just don't understand it...

the jewish god is no god, the christain god is more than an entity; he is the basis of the individual( God is within you). Like a continumm, the beginning/ source is god the end is the individual.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join