It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Betz Mystery Sphere of 1974 Revisited

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: FBurgess

I've been listening to that podcast, and it's very interesting. There are only two parts out now, but I think the third (and final?) comes out on Monday. Definitely worth the listen. Fascinating stuff.

I actually did a search on ATS to see if there was a thread about it and here it is revived for the same reason. Truly bizarre stuff. The interview is great. Can't wait to hear part three.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Neffs wife died in a fire followed by his son who hung himself and Neff committed suicide in Chicago the same day Anton Joseph Cermak was elected Mayor of Chicago. Cermak was assassinated 23 days later..

That looks like it could be a grinding ball used in mining, Cermak had mining connections.

During the depression a lot of people who built expensive castles lost them due to investment gambling.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: FBurgess
This podcast series includes an interview with a Betz family member who clears up some misconceptions: www.astonishinglegends.com...

Thank you! This is fascinating.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I saw this on Ancient Aliens recently and couldnt stop thinking about orbs which have been filmed in the past like the ones making crop circles in this old video - www.youtube.com... (I like these old vids because it was long before CGI, pity about the quality tho)

People talk about the ball and how it rolled around etc but what if it was actually designed to fly and lost its ability somehow. Maybe that actually was a little UFO and the radiation it has was picked up from flying around space
edit on 2-9-2019 by Zenem because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join