It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lardens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I heard rumors from undisclosed sources that theres this new international secret agency that are known as the Lardens. dont ask me where i got this info because i cant remember. but i do remember my sources blogging about last resort options to stop the extinction of humanity if something were to happen through military technology. thats all i know. can somebody please tell me if my sources are possibly right or if somebody's heard similar?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaceBoy97

Nothing on google search at all.....

Des

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

then that proves they're really secret if they're not on google. have you tried bing or asking other people who may know?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceBoy97

then that proves they're really secret if they're not on google. have you tried bing or asking other people who may know?

that is if they exist

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Have You?

I personally think you are chasing nothing here. You heard something from someone, you can't remember who....

You don't have anything solid to back you up. If it were true, the dedicated researchers of secret societies, on ATS, would have already made threads on it. Did you use the ATS search function before posting your thread.

Des

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

musta been some crazy hillbilly telling tales again. well now i know

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

I heard rumors from undisclosed sources that theres this new international secret agency that are known as the Lardens. dont ask me where i got this info because i cant remember. but i do remember my sources blogging about last resort options to stop the extinction of humanity if something were to happen through military technology. thats all i know. can somebody please tell me if my sources are possibly right or if somebody's heard similar?

ok you heard rumors from an "undisclosed" source?
You do know that this means you can't say "who" right?

don't ask you where you got this info because you can't remember? But you do REMEMBER sources blogging...? And you say that's all you know? But you want us to tell you if YOUR sources or right?

But I thought you said your sources are undisclosed? Ok I get it, the rumor is out but your source is secret?

Is anybody else getting this?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaceBoy97

From what I have been able to find out...(the Lardens) may be connected to a family and/or place of people that are involved with (The Mayflower).

Here is the link: scroll down the page and look for the name Larden; where it says (More 3 and More 4) you will see what I mean.

www.massmayflower.org...

My theory is...it may be a secret society associated with some of the people that came over to America on the Mayflower.

edit on 10-8-2012 by caladonea because: add more

edit on 10-8-2012 by caladonea because: add more

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Another possibility is that you or your source or someone up the telephone-chain may have misheard the French word "L'Ardennes", referring to either the Ardennes forrest, or the 'department' (something between a state and a county in France) of the same name, or to a group who take their name from such.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
This is a very dangerous group. They are evil to the core. There are about 12,000 of them in the eastern US.
Usually disguised as janitors or cleaning crews, but sometimes as lawyers. They intend to flood the cheese market with counterfeiter Gouda and bring the snobbish "wine and cheese" crowd to it's knees.

Being a lover of good wine and cheese, I say we fight! Best defense is a good offence. We should call lawyers offices and leave anonymous tips of stray ambulances driving around with injured people having no representation. Then they lawyers will all keep busy chasing that dollar. Hopefully, everyone else will keep making messes and the others will stay busy just cleaning up.

With any luck, we can still survive. God Speed everyone.

top topics

join